Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Lab Partners { p } (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74260)

bubble[error]. December 6th, 2023 09:02 AM

Re: Lab Partners { p }

Quote:

Originally Posted by sock (Post 1515482)
Fern kept her gaze calm and steady. "Exactly. It's not your fault. You aren't a curse."

[ Personality Active: Flame ]

"But I still have it..." Flame shivered as the sun went down and the wind got colder. "What now? The lab is destroyed, we are possibly the only survivors, now what do we do?"

sock December 6th, 2023 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1515483)

"But I still have it..." Flame shivered as the sun went down and the wind got colder. "What now? The lab is destroyed, we are possibly the only survivors, now what do we do?"

Fern glanced around. "They told us there was a city, just north of here."

bubble[error]. December 6th, 2023 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sock (Post 1515486)
Fern glanced around. "They told us there was a city, just north of here."

Flame gave a small nod. "What if my demon decides she wants to unleash some bloodshed if I go with you?"

sock December 6th, 2023 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1515497)

Flame gave a small nod. "What if my demon decides she wants to unleash some bloodshed if I go with you?"

"I'll make sure she doesn't," Fern promised.

bubble[error]. December 6th, 2023 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sock (Post 1515551)
"I'll make sure she doesn't," Fern promised.

"How? I don't see how you can stop her from taking control of-"

[ Personality Active: Demon ]

"-Of her." Demon decided to interrupt Flame and gave an evil glare and smile to Fern. "Little plant girl, you can't stop a mind from changing. You can't stop me from throwing Flame to the side." Her hands started lighting up and flickering like flames were hiding in her closed palms. "What's the weakness of plants and nature?"

sock December 6th, 2023 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1515588)

"How? I don't see how you can stop her from taking control of-"

"-Of her." Demon decided to interrupt Flame and gave an evil glare and smile to Fern. "Little plant girl, you can't stop a mind from changing. You can't stop me from throwing Flame to the side." Her hands started lighting up and flickering like flames were hiding in her closed palms. "What's the weakness of plants and nature?"

Her vine began to sprout thorns. "I meant that I wouldn't let you hurt anyone," she hissed.

bubble[error]. December 6th, 2023 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sock (Post 1515609)
Her vine began to sprout thorns. "I meant that I wouldn't let you hurt anyone," she hissed.

Demon laughed. "Ok, so maybe I misunderstood, and so did Flame. But I don't see how you can stop me from doing that either." She stood up, and opened her palm, the flames lighting up their surroundings. "Fire easily burns through vines and other vegetation. Tell me, how do you plan on stopping me from feeling the pain that makes me so happy?"

sock December 6th, 2023 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1515616)

Demon laughed. "Ok, so maybe I misunderstood, and so did Flame. But I don't see how you can stop me from doing that either." She stood up, and opened her palm, the flames lighting up their surroundings. "Fire easily burns through vines and other vegetation. Tell me, how do you plan on stopping me from feeling the pain that makes me so happy?"

Fern's vine was twisting tightly around her arm and neck. "Uhm... I don't know," she admitted. "But I sure as hell will do something."

bubble[error]. December 6th, 2023 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sock (Post 1515621)
Fern's vine was twisting tightly around her arm and neck. "Uhm... I don't know," she admitted. "But I sure as hell will do something."

(Who's arm and neck)

(Just wanna know before I have Demon Flame react)

sock December 6th, 2023 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1515626)

(Who's arm and neck)

(Just wanna know before I have Demon Flame react)

(ah, should have clarified lol - Fern's)