Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Gangs (Private!) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16250)

Dark Queen April 23rd, 2018 09:05 PM

Gangs (Private!)

Nocturne sat in her big, throne like chair with a smile, the cyclops leaned back . She twirled her hair and watched her gang talk and some fight and argue.

"Nocuriiii there's nothing to do but work!" she whined signing a paper that was from some other gangs that she didn't know
@Ombre Party

Pluto April 23rd, 2018 09:07 PM

Re: Gangs (Private!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 497562)
Nocturne sat in her big, throne like chair with a smile, the cyclops leaned back . She twirled her hair and watched her gang talk and some fight and argue.

"Nocuriiii there's nothing to do but work!" she whined signing a paper that was from some other gangs that she didn't know
@Ombre Party

Nocuri looked at Nocture, his black hair covering one of his eyes. "Well then maybe don't do work." He told her rebelliously from his smaller throne beside her. "We're a gang, who says we have to follow someone else's stupid rules?"

Dark Queen April 23rd, 2018 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 497565)

Nocuri looked at Nocture, his black hair covering one of his eyes. "Well then maybe don't do work." He told her rebelliously from his smaller throne beside her. "We're a gang, who says we have to follow someone else's stupid rules?"

Nocturne nodded "True!" she said putting the papers on a desk beside her. She still twirled her light purple hair.

Pluto April 23rd, 2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 497567)

Nocturne nodded "True!" she said putting the papers on a desk beside her. She still twirled her light purple hair.

"I don't know why you bother with that stuff anyway." Telahoise agreed, her long blonde hair swishing down at her waist majestically. She was one of the only Angel Werewolves in the gang, but she acted like a demon like her brother. "They are all a bunch of losers, begging for your alliance and peace, aren't they?"

Nocuri shook his head at his sister. Hot-headed wannabe. He scowled darkly at his sister as he watched Nocturne's face.

Dark Queen April 23rd, 2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 497569)

"I don't know why you bother with that stuff anyway." Telahoise agreed, her long blonde hair swishing down at her waist majestically. She was one of the only Angel Werewolves in the gang, but she acted like a demon like her brother. "They are all a bunch of losers, begging for your alliance and peace, aren't they?"

Nocuri shook his head at his sister. Hot-headed wannabe. He scowled darkly at his sister as he watched Nocturne's face.

Nocturne nodded at Telahoise she sat her chin on her palm. "But one of the gangs want war, that gang is Anti's gang, she was always the destructive type" she said with a slight frown.

Pluto April 23rd, 2018 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 497572)

Nocturne nodded at Telahoise she sat her chin on her palm. "But one of the gangs want war, that gang is Anti's gang, she was always the destructive type" she said with a slight frown.

Nocuri sighed, loudly. His pale face was red with anger, as it always was when Anti's gang was mentioned. He couldn't stand their Second in Command wannabe Ginny, who had loved destroying things and torturing animals that couldn't fight back when they went to elementary school together. Nocuri and Telahoise always stopped her and stopped whatever she was doing, and that made them enemies. In the gang she was in, it seemed Anti and she was a ship made from heaven.

Dark Queen April 23rd, 2018 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 497575)

Nocuri sighed, loudly. His pale face was red with anger, as it always was when Anti's gang was mentioned. He couldn't stand their Second in Command wannabe Ginny, who had loved destroying things and torturing animals that couldn't fight back when they went to elementary school together. Nocuri and Telahoise always stopped her and stopped whatever she was doing, and that made them enemies. In the gang she was in, it seemed Anti and she was a ship made from heaven.

"But I guess that's what makes us enemies!" Nocturne smiled like there was nothing wrong. But then she sighed "Anti used to be such a kind girl" she said remembering how her and Anti would always play together.

Pluto April 23rd, 2018 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 497578)

"But I guess that's what makes us enemies!" Nocturne smiled like there was nothing wrong. But then she sighed "Anti used to be such a kind girl" she said remembering how her and Anti would always play together.

Telahoise shrugged. "People can change." She agreed with a pointed look at her brother. No, no time to bring up that again. Time to focus on the present. "What should we do about it." Telahoise's face was back to a straight, calm face.

Dark Queen April 23rd, 2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 497580)

Telahoise shrugged. "People can change." She agreed with a pointed look at her brother. No, no time to bring up that again. Time to focus on the present. "What should we do about it." Telahoise's face was back to a straight, calm face.

"Fight of course, if we don't they'll attack first" she said closing her or big eye. She thought of ways they could attack.

Pluto April 23rd, 2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 497584)

"Fight of course, if we don't they'll attack first" she said closing her or big eye. She thought of ways they could attack.

Nocuri nodded in agreement. "We could send some shadow wolves ahead, as scouts, and the first part of our attack." He said, the scene playing out in his mind. "Then, while their busy with the shadow wolf patrol, the rest of us could attack their base, which, as I remember, is in the Eastern side abandoned high riser.

Dark Queen April 23rd, 2018 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 497588)

Nocuri nodded in agreement. "We could send some shadow wolves ahead, as scouts, and the first part of our attack." He said, the scene playing out in his mind. "Then, while their busy with the shadow wolf patrol, the rest of us could attack their base, which, as I remember, is in the Eastern side abandoned high riser.

"Ok, that ounds good and maybe grenades?" Nocturne suggested pulling out grenades with a smirk.

Pluto April 23rd, 2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 497592)

"Ok, that ounds good and maybe grenades?" Nocturne suggested pulling out grenades with a smirk.

"Ooh Ooh! And daggers and swords!" Telahoise agreed, brandishing the poison-tipped silver dagger from her pocket. It was long and has a nasty curve, smeared with enemies blood and acid. It was engraved with pictures of ivy and thorns.
"Don't forget bows and fire cannons." Nocuri nodded, his smile a dark kind of evil. He looked longingly towards the weapon barracks and then turned back to Nocturne.

Dark Queen April 23rd, 2018 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 497596)

"Ooh Ooh! And daggers and swords!" Telahoise agreed, brandishing the poison-tipped silver dagger from her pocket. It was long and has a nasty curve, smeared with enemies blood and acid. It was engraved with pictures of ivy and thorns.
"Don't forget bows and fire cannons." Nocuri nodded, his smile a dark kind of evil. He looked longingly towards the weapon barracks and then turned back to Nocturne.

A big boom was heard as a big hole was in the wall, there standing was Anti "TOO LATE, GET THE WEAPONS AND GET THE KIDS OUT!" Nocturne ordered getting out of her throne grabbing a big gun.

Pluto April 24th, 2018 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 497600)

A big boom was heard as a big hole was in the wall, there standing was Anti "TOO LATE, GET THE WEAPONS AND GET THE KIDS OUT!" Nocturne ordered getting out of her throne grabbing a big gun.

"To your stations!" Nocuri yelled as the members began to run. Some pulled guns and daggers from their pockets, others, pulled bows from the nearby bow racks, and the rest, ran to grab their weapons where ever they were. Nocuri, knowing he had to act fast, brought out the one melee weapon he ever used; the ancient Demon Sword straight from the underworld's weapon smith. Ginny stepped through the hole beside Anti, her evil grin reveling gaps between her teeth. "I see you got more holes in your mouth, Ginny." Nocuri sneered, hoping to by time for his gang. Telahoise drew her prized dagger, and fingered a smoke grenade behind her back.

Dark Queen April 24th, 2018 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 497981)

"To your stations!" Nocuri yelled as the members began to run. Some pulled guns and daggers from their pockets, others, pulled bows from the nearby bow racks, and the rest, ran to grab their weapons where ever they were. Nocuri, knowing he had to act fast, brought out the one melee weapon he ever used; the ancient Demon Sword straight from the underworld's weapon smith. Ginny stepped through the hole beside Anti, her evil grin reveling gaps between her teeth. "I see you got more holes in your mouth, Ginny." Nocuri sneered, hoping to by time for his gang. Telahoise drew her prized dagger, and fingered a smoke grenade behind her back.

Nocturne watched as all the kids ran out, she put a grenade in the gun and shot it causing it to explode near Anti and Ginny. "COME FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL WOMAN ANTI!" she yelled putting another grenade in the gun.

Pluto April 24th, 2018 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 497984)

Nocturne watched as all the kids ran out, she put a grenade in the gun and shot it causing it to explode near Anti and Ginny. "COME FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL WOMAN ANTI!" she yelled putting another grenade in the gun.

Telahoise felt the grenade in her fingers and knew it was almost time to let it fly. More gang members surrounded with guns and daggers and swords and all forms of weaponry. Three, two, one! Telahoise chucked the grenade at them, having it land right at Ginny's dirty, shoe-less feet. She cursed a few fowl words in ancient Greek and then threw her dagger at Ginny. It hit her in the arm, then came back to Telahoise's hand like a boomerang after drawing blood.

Dark Queen April 26th, 2018 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 497987)

Telahoise felt the grenade in her fingers and knew it was almost time to let it fly. More gang members surrounded with guns and daggers and swords and all forms of weaponry. Three, two, one! Telahoise chucked the grenade at them, having it land right at Ginny's dirty, shoe-less feet. She cursed a few fowl words in ancient Greek and then threw her dagger at Ginny. It hit her in the arm, then came back to Telahoise's hand like a boomerang after drawing blood.

Anti pulled out a pistol "You sure you wanna fight me?" she chuckled evilly and as she ran towards Nocturne. Nocturne shot a grenade at her enemy but missed.

Pluto April 26th, 2018 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 498478)

Anti pulled out a pistol "You sure you wanna fight me?" she chuckled evilly and as she ran towards Nocturne. Nocturne shot a grenade at her enemy but missed.

Nocuri saw Anti and pulled back his bow string. Ready... Aim.. FIRE! He let his arrow fly, hitting Anti straight in the shoulder. The arrow stuck in her shoulder as blood welled on the wound, and he drew another arrow, ready for her to retaliate.
While Nocuri was busying saving Nocturne, Telahoise saw Ginny running after Nocuri silently with her iron-bronze sword, blood welling on her arm and leg. Telahoise didn't have time to warn him - it would be to late. She ran forward and shoved her to the ground, making sure her dagger tip had poison in it again as she held it to Ginny's skinny neck.

Dark Queen April 27th, 2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 498935)

Nocuri saw Anti and pulled back his bow string. Ready... Aim.. FIRE! He let his arrow fly, hitting Anti straight in the shoulder. The arrow stuck in her shoulder as blood welled on the wound, and he drew another arrow, ready for her to retaliate.
While Nocuri was busying saving Nocturne, Telahoise saw Ginny running after Nocuri silently with her iron-bronze sword, blood welling on her arm and leg. Telahoise didn't have time to warn him - it would be to late. She ran forward and shoved her to the ground, making sure her dagger tip had poison in it again as she held it to Ginny's skinny neck.

Anti hissed in pain grabbing her shoulder before shooting Nocuri in the leg. Nocturne ran up and tackled her enemy to the ground holding the gun to her head

Pluto April 27th, 2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 499388)

Anti hissed in pain grabbing her shoulder before shooting Nocuri in the leg. Nocturne ran up and tackled her enemy to the ground holding the gun to her head

Nocuri cried out in pain and shot a wild arrow, accidentally hitting Anti in the hip. Telahoise stabbed Ginny in the chest, before bringing it over to Nocturne and Anti, and pinning her beside Anti. "If Ginny or your life means anything to you, you better shape up and surrender." Telahoise growled, Ginny making gurgling noises that seemed close to her trying to talk.

Dark Queen April 27th, 2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 499400)

Nocuri cried out in pain and shot a wild arrow, accidentally hitting Anti in the hip. Telahoise stabbed Ginny in the chest, before bringing it over to Nocturne and Anti, and pinning her beside Anti. "If Ginny or your life means anything to you, you better shape up and surrender." Telahoise growled, Ginny making gurgling noises that seemed close to her trying to talk.

Anti yelped in pain "Ginny means everything..ugh...to me but I would never surrender to the likes of you!" she groaned watching blood pour out of her wounds.

Pluto April 27th, 2018 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 499410)

Anti yelped in pain "Ginny means everything..ugh...to me but I would never surrender to the likes of you!" she groaned watching blood pour out of her wounds.

Telahoise was very, very mad now. "SURRENDER OR I'LL RIP OUT BOTH OF YOUR GUTS WITH MY VERY OWN HANDS!" She yelled into their faces as she looked back at Nocuri to make sure he was ok.

Dark Queen April 27th, 2018 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 499414)

Telahoise was very, very mad now. "SURRENDER OR I'LL RIP OUT BOTH OF YOUR GUTS WITH MY VERY OWN HANDS!" She yelled into their faces as she looked back at Nocuri to make sure he was ok.

Nocturne sat on Anti to press on the wounds "GAH!! Ugh...Code 573..." she rasped, then the roof starting collapsing, Nocturne grabbed Nocuri and Telahoise and ran out with them.before being crushed.

Pluto April 27th, 2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 499416)

Nocturne sat on Anti to press on the wounds "GAH!! Ugh...Code 573..." she rasped, then the roof starting collapsing, Nocturne grabbed Nocuri and Telahoise and ran out with them.before being crushed.

Telahoise gasped as the building crumbled. She immideatly went into her cloud-like wolf form while Nocuri went into his shadow form to keep themselves safe. Telahoise shot Nocturne a grateful look while Nocuri slipped around her in a shadow.

Dark Queen April 27th, 2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 499418)

Telahoise gasped as the building crumbled. She immideatly went into her cloud-like wolf form while Nocuri went into his shadow form to keep themselves safe. Telahoise shot Nocturne a grateful look while Nocuri slipped around her in a shadow.

Nocturne fell on the ground and stared at the now, broken, crumbled building that was head quarters. "T-That had...everything!" she whined "Now we're going to have to start over.."

Pluto April 28th, 2018 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 499423)

Nocturne fell on the ground and stared at the now, broken, crumbled building that was head quarters. "T-That had...everything!" she whined "Now we're going to have to start over.."

Nocuri became human beside her again, his pale face a ghostly white. He was gasping in shallow breaths as the blood continued to poor down from his wound. Telahoise screamed when he collapsed, unconscious. "NOCURI!"

Dark Queen April 29th, 2018 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 499503)

Nocuri became human beside her again, his pale face a ghostly white. He was gasping in shallow breaths as the blood continued to poor down from his wound. Telahoise screamed when he collapsed, unconscious. "NOCURI!"

Nocturne kept staring, disbelief was what was happening, everything she had worked, gone. Destroyed. Ruined. Anger coursed through her veins as she got up and cocked her gun.

Pluto April 29th, 2018 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 500138)

Nocturne kept staring, disbelief was what was happening, everything she had worked, gone. Destroyed. Ruined. Anger coursed through her veins as she got up and cocked her gun.

Telahoise shook Nocturne by the shoulders. "Get yourself together Nocturne!" Telahoise growled in her face. "If you don't my brother will die since your the only one with medical experiance around here. And no, right now, I dont care about our base, I just care about my brother's life."

Dark Queen April 29th, 2018 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 500238)

Telahoise shook Nocturne by the shoulders. "Get yourself together Nocturne!" Telahoise growled in her face. "If you don't my brother will die since your the only one with medical experiance around here. And no, right now, I dont care about our base, I just care about my brother's life."

Nocturne huffed and put her gun down pulling out some bandages and pain killer "Sorry" she apologized now ashamed. She went over to Nocuri and easily pulled the bullet out, she rapped bandages around it and put painkillers beside him.

Pluto April 29th, 2018 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 500244)

Nocturne huffed and put her gun down pulling out some bandages and pain killer "Sorry" she apologized now ashamed. She went over to Nocuri and easily pulled the bullet out, she rapped bandages around it and put painkillers beside him.

Nocuri felt the bandages being rapped around him, and the bullet being pulled out, but it all seemed so far away. He heard them arguing, and finally, held onto the one conscious thought he had. Stupid girls and their petty arguments, they need me to come and fix it! Finally, he felt his eyes flutter open, welcoming the pain and sunshine.
"Nocuri!" Telahoise cried happily.

Dark Queen April 29th, 2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 500260)

Nocuri felt the bandages being rapped around him, and the bullet being pulled out, but it all seemed so far away. He heard them arguing, and finally, held onto the one conscious thought he had. Stupid girls and their petty arguments, they need me to come and fix it! Finally, he felt his eyes flutter open, welcoming the pain and sunshine.
"Nocuri!" Telahoise cried happily.

"Ahhh, your ok" Noctyrne said with a small smile, the Cyclops pushed the painkillers towards him.

Pluto April 29th, 2018 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 500274)

"Ahhh, your ok" Noctyrne said with a small smile, the Cyclops pushed the painkillers towards him.

Nocuri grabbed the painkillers with a shaky hand and shoved them into his throat, letting his body swallow them without water, even though he felt parched and his tongue felt swollen. He closed his eyes again, resting his head on the ground with a sigh.

Dark Queen April 29th, 2018 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 500279)

Nocuri grabbed the painkillers with a shaky hand and shoved them into his throat, letting his body swallow them without water, even though he felt parched and his tongue felt swollen. He closed his eyes again, resting his head on the ground with a sigh.

Noctyrne sat on the ground and looked at the crumbled building once again. She wandered if Anti and Ginny had escaped some how. No! That was impossible...or was it?

Pluto April 29th, 2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 500285)

Noctyrne sat on the ground and looked at the crumbled building once again. She wandered if Anti and Ginny had escaped some how. No! That was impossible...or was it?

"Thanks Nocturne, and, sorry for snapping at you." Telahoise mumbled. After watching her gaze, she told her, "I wonder if any Shadow wolves or anybody else got out." Finally she remembered something. "The children!"

Dark Queen April 29th, 2018 07:44 PM

[Ombre Party;500286]
"Thanks Nocturne, and, sorry for snapping at you." Telahoise mumbled. After watching her gaze, she told her, "I wonder if any Shadow wolves or anybody else got out." Finally she remembered something. "The children!"
[/QUOTE]

Nocturne got up before factly running away, she tripped and bit but made her way. She glanced around for some kids and saw they were all ok. Nocturne sighed.

@Ombre Party

Pluto April 30th, 2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 500289)
[Ombre Party;500286]

Nocturne got up before factly running away, she tripped and bit but made her way. She glanced around for some kids and saw they were all ok. Nocturne sighed.

@Ombre Party[/QUOTE]
"Are they ok?" Telahoise asked worriedly. She crepted towards her brother, sitting down at his side. She could hear his
now steady breathing, so she relaxed, turning to look
at the destroyed base.
"I loved that base, it had everything" She murmured to herself sadly

Dark Queen April 30th, 2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 500742)

@Ombre Party

"Are they ok?" Telahoise asked worriedly. She crepted towards her brother, sitting down at his side. She could hear his
at the destroyed base.
[/QUOTE]
Nocturne nodded and fell down on the ground. "I'm worn out" she said, her purple hair covering her face.

Pluto April 30th, 2018 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 500743)

at the destroyed base.

Nocturne nodded and fell down on the ground. "I'm worn out" she said, her purple hair covering her face.
[/QUOTE]
"Aren't we all." Nocuri groaned for the first time since his injuries. He kept his eyes closed and stayed where he was. "But shouldn't we be moving to the extra base just in case?" He didn't want to get up but he knew he had too soon.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Dark Queen April 30th, 2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 500745)

"Aren't we all." Nocuri groaned for the first time since his injuries. He kept his eyes closed and stayed where he was. "But shouldn't we be moving to the extra base just in case?" He didn't want to get up but he knew he had too soon.
[/QUOTE]
Nocturne groaned "Yeah..but let's just rest a bit" she begged covering her eye with her arm.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Pluto April 30th, 2018 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Queen (Post 500748)

"Aren't we all." Nocuri groaned for the first time since his injuries. He kept his eyes closed and stayed where he was. "But shouldn't we be moving to the extra base just in case?" He didn't want to get up but he knew he had too soon.

Nocturne groaned "Yeah..but let's just rest a bit" she begged covering her eye with her arm.
[/QUOTE]
"Ok." Nocuri agreed, mumbling to himself, "And you aren't even hurt." he thought, letting our a little 'humph.' Finally, he awoke from a nap he hadn't even realized he took, and struggled up, opening his eyes. Both of the girls where asleep. "Wake up." He moaned. "Time to get moving if we want to get there before nightfall."[/COLOR][/FONT]