Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   HEYOOO -JaxenAmethyst (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13776)

JaxenAmethyst January 13th, 2018 05:30 AM

HEYOOO -JaxenAmethyst

Heyyy Guyyyssss! So.. Im not new but I was gone for such a long time that it's as if I left permanently. NOPE. I'm back, my fellow tidepods. Its just that I've been.. gaining weight because all I'd ever do was play on Chickensmoothie, Warriorcatsonline, etc. So... I decided to take a break. Then when I wanted to get back on, I realized school was starting up again and I had to prepare myself. Then school started and now I am finally back.

The catch is... I still won't be able to get on as much as I used to be BECAUSE of school, homework, trying to stay tidy. The only days I may be on for a long enough time to engage in conversation with about 6-7 people at once is on the weekends. Weekdays will be for homework and stuff like that. Now... I know this is personal, but I'm sharing it with you guys because you're all like my family. I have a 27 in Science, a 49 in History, a 75 in Math and a 72 in English. Health isn't important because I have a 95 in that.

The main reason I have those low grades is because of homework. Science is classwork too, though. Now... I have a question.. To all of those who HATE homework but still do it... HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STILL DO IT?

Thats all I want to say soooo... byeeee.😊

The Mad Katter January 13th, 2018 01:41 PM

Re: HEYOOO -JaxenAmethyst

Heyyyyyyyy! Welcome back!

As far as homework is concerned, I don't really do it. If I really need to, I'll do it during pride or lunch, otherwise I do it in the five minutes before class or just, y'know, lie........

But that's probably not what you wanted to hear lol. My suggestion is to sit down in your room or at the table, put on some music, and just get it done. That's what helps me when I actually do homework for once.

JaxenAmethyst January 13th, 2018 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mad Katter (Post 454154)
Heyyyyyyyy! Welcome back!

As far as homework is concerned, I don't really do it. If I really need to, I'll do it during pride or lunch, otherwise I do it in the five minutes before class or just, y'know, lie........

But that's probably not what you wanted to hear lol. My suggestion is to sit down in your room or at the table, put on some music, and just get it done. That's what helps me when I actually do homework for once.

The last one was actually quite helpful. Thanks! I do that often but without the homework. Music is actually a destressor for me AND it helps with my anger issues so there's multiple uses to music.

Reverie January 13th, 2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst (Post 454016)
Heyyy Guyyyssss! So.. Im not new but I was gone for such a long time that it's as if I left permanently. NOPE. I'm back, my fellow tidepods. Its just that I've been.. gaining weight because all I'd ever do was play on Chickensmoothie, Warriorcatsonline, etc. So... I decided to take a break. Then when I wanted to get back on, I realized school was starting up again and I had to prepare myself. Then school started and now I am finally back.

The catch is... I still won't be able to get on as much as I used to be BECAUSE of school, homework, trying to stay tidy. The only days I may be on for a long enough time to engage in conversation with about 6-7 people at once is on the weekends. Weekdays will be for homework and stuff like that. Now... I know this is personal, but I'm sharing it with you guys because you're all like my family. I have a 27 in Science, a 49 in History, a 75 in Math and a 72 in English. Health isn't important because I have a 95 in that.

The main reason I have those low grades is because of homework. Science is classwork too, though. Now... I have a question.. To all of those who HATE homework but still do it... HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO STILL DO IT?

Thats all I want to say soooo... byeeee.😊

welcome back oml

wren January 13th, 2018 02:15 PM

Welcome back so glad to have you back <3

Fawn January 13th, 2018 02:47 PM

Welcome back!

BEAR. January 15th, 2018 07:20 PM

Welcome back!