Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Apprentices' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41)

The Shadow Flower April 19th, 2020 10:23 PM

Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss (Post 668575)
Fogpaw smiled and tilted his head back to normal. He brushed his tail across her side on accident trying to get comfortable. "Maybe one of these days we should hunt together.", he meowed in his slow speech.

StonePaw would blink happily. We should, that’d be great! She’d lick her pelt down a bit, suddenly feeling a bit nervous.

Madelaine April 19th, 2020 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower (Post 668581)
StonePaw would blink happily. We should, that’d be great! She’d lick her pelt down a bit, suddenly feeling a bit nervous.

Fogpaw could sense that she was starting to feel nervous. He hoped that it wasn't something he said or did. "Are you feeling alright?", asked the white tom. His blue eyes looked directly at Stonepaw with concern.

The Shadow Flower April 19th, 2020 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss (Post 668584)
Fogpaw could sense that she was starting to feel nervous. He hoped that it wasn't something he said or did. "Are you feeling alright?", asked the white tom. His blue eyes looked directly at Stonepaw with concern.

StonePaw would look back up at him. I’m doing great, thanks for caring about me.

Madelaine April 19th, 2020 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower (Post 668589)
StonePaw would look back up at him. I’m doing great, thanks for caring about me.

Fogpaw smiled. "Your my friend of course I care.", he meowed, trying to sound enthusiastic, but with his slow speech it just sounded weird. Fogpaw couldn't hear his voice so he wouldn't notice.

The Shadow Flower April 19th, 2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss (Post 668596)
Fogpaw smiled. "Your my friend of course I care.", he meowed, trying to sound enthusiastic, but with his slow speech it just sounded weird. Fogpaw couldn't hear his voice so he wouldn't notice.

Though the way he said it sounded weird, StonePaw could tell he meant it.
Well, You’re my friend too!
She’d blink at him in return.
(Little does he know this is one of the mentioned apprentices in his ask thread)

Madelaine April 19th, 2020 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower (Post 668603)
Though the way he said it sounded weird, StonePaw could tell he meant it.
Well, You’re my friend too!
She’d blink at him in return.
(Little does he know this is one of the mentioned apprentices in his ask thread)

(he's completely clueless)

Fogpaw smiled. "I'm getting hungry. Want to share something from the pile?", he asked. He didn't want to leave her out in case she was hungry. He would hunt later of course.

The Shadow Flower April 20th, 2020 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss (Post 668608)
(he's completely clueless)

Fogpaw smiled. "I'm getting hungry. Want to share something from the pile?", he asked. He didn't want to leave her out in case she was hungry. He would hunt later of course.

Sure!

Madelaine April 21st, 2020 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower (Post 668749)
Sure!

Fogpaw dipped his head and padded out of the den to go to the fresh kill pile. The tom came back with a crab in his jaws. "Have you had crab yet?", he asked. He placed the prey on the ground.

The Shadow Flower April 21st, 2020 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss (Post 669801)
Fogpaw dipped his head and padded out of the den to go to the fresh kill pile. The tom came back with a crab in his jaws. "Have you had crab yet?", he asked. He placed the prey on the ground.

StonePaw would sniff the crustacean. No, I haven’t, it is good? It smells nice.

Madelaine April 21st, 2020 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Shadow Flower (Post 669805)
StonePaw would sniff the crustacean. No, I haven’t, it is good? It smells nice.

Fogpaw nodded. "Their good and really fun to catch.", he meowed. The white tom tore one of the legs off the crab. He took the outer shell and passed the meet to her. "Here try it.", Fogpaw meowed.