Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12514)

Ainz Ooal Gown November 22nd, 2017 04:38 PM

Re: Clawsdale: When One World Becomes Many(Private)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 426229)
"Well, it would be a bit rude to ignore the invitation what with Kiara and Kovu being an adorable couple." Zira hummed. "Think of it as extending the olive branch to your nephew." She reached up to kiss him again. "It'll work out."

"Well we have plenty to give them." Simba said with a smile. "We don't have anything made fresh at the moment because we are supposed to go to Scar's house for dinner, but we should still have plenty of ribs from last night." (Darn it. I just remembered I'm having ribs tomorrow. Im hungry)

Scar sighed. "You're right." He took a deep breath to relax. "Do you need help with anything?"

rubinaito November 22nd, 2017 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 426240)
"Well we have plenty to give them." Simba said with a smile. "We don't have anything made fresh at the moment because we are supposed to go to Scar's house for dinner, but we should still have plenty of ribs from last night." (Darn it. I just remembered I'm having ribs tomorrow. Im hungry)

Scar sighed. "You're right." He took a deep breath to relax. "Do you need help with anything?"

"I'm good." Zira replied, smiling at Scar.

Random Melody November 22nd, 2017 04:43 PM

(XDD)
"Great, I'll go heat some up then," Kila brushed her shirt off before heading past her father to go to the kitchen, but not before stopping and reaching up to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks, Dad," She smiled at him before heading into the kitchen.
(Kila's always been a Daddy's Girl~)

Stario&Co. November 22nd, 2017 04:45 PM

"Come down," Sade pulled Nigel down to her level, pulling a rag and a pack of ice from her bag.
"What is she doing?" Fuli mumbled with a frowning. She kept her guard up, in case Nigel tried to pull something.
Sade poured two ice cubes onto the rag, then folded it tight. She reached up and placed the rag on Nigel's bruise. She then grabbed his hand and lifted it up to the rag. "Hold it there." She ordered, pulling out a roll of bandages from her bag.
"She's fixing him up?" Tsuki looked over at Kion.

Ainz Ooal Gown November 22nd, 2017 04:45 PM

Scar kissed her again. "If you need anything, just let me know." He walked back to the living room where his phone rang. "Whp in the-" Though he didn't recognize the number, he answered. "Hello?"

Ainz Ooal Gown November 22nd, 2017 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melody (Post 426246)
(XDD)
"Great, I'll go heat some up then," Kila brushed her shirt off before heading past her father to go to the kitchen, but not before stopping and reaching up to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks, Dad," She smiled at him before heading into the kitchen.
(Kila's always been a Daddy's Girl~)

(IM HUNGRYYYYYY)

Simba smiled as she went to the kitchen and kept his eyes on the two in front of him. It wasn't because he didn't trust them, but something was....off about them.

Random Melody November 22nd, 2017 04:53 PM

(Eat something XDDD)
Kion's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, glancing over at Tsuki. "I don't get it." He muttered, looking back at his little sister.

"What the.." Nigel winced when Sade pressed the rag to his head, not sure whether to feel angry or not. He was mostly just dumbfounded. He glanced over at Lissie and Sam, who looked equally as confused.
Sam just shrugged, staring at Sade.
Lissie growled, then spun around and marched into the school, beyond furious.

Ainz Ooal Gown November 22nd, 2017 04:54 PM

I want ribs that i can't have until tomorrow)

Stario&Co. November 22nd, 2017 05:40 PM

"I know you're kinda mean," Sade began wrapping the bandage around his head, "but I still like you. Doing bad things doesn't make you a bad person!"
"What's she going on about?" Tsuki whispered.
##

Random Melody November 22nd, 2017 05:48 PM

Nigel just stared at her, confused and shocked. He didn't really know how to react - Everybody else did treat him like a bad person, because that's what he wanted. He wanted to be tough. But now someone was challenging that... But not in the way Nigel was used to.
"I don't know." Kion shoved his hands into his pockets, staring at Sade with a puzzled look. He was tense, ready if Nigel tried anything, but it didn't look like he was going to anytime soon. Kion glanced at Tsuki, then looked back at Nigel, then at Sade, keeping watch carefully. "...Koja doesn't need to know that we got into a fight on our first day, right?" He asked suddenly, narrowing his eyes toward Nigel before looking at Sade again.