Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Try 'Till You Die (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11947)

Undercover October 26th, 2017 06:52 PM

Try 'Till You Die

Basic Plot
Pure[suffix] was born into SkyClan, parented by Swanheart and Father. She had one sibling, Brother. Ever since she was a kit, Pure[suffix] was the quiet, shy one while Tawnykit was the one who looked like a warrior form the start. Pure[suffix] liked to stay near her mother, or at least close enough that they were whithin eye-distance, and often explored around the camp near the nursery. Once she was 6 moons old, Tawnykit was apprenticed alongside her. Pure[suffix] didn't always get along with Walnutwhiskers, her mentor. He always chastised her habits of becoming distracted and wanting to play around rather than focus. Eventually, through the many tough lesson of becoming a warrior, Pure[suffix] managed to gain the skill she of a warrior, as well as a new, strong, stern friend, Walnutwhiskers.

After she earned the name Pure[suffix] after her light-heartedness, the female began serving her clan by hunting and fighting as a warrior. But, ever since she was a young cat, she wanted to become a mother, one as great as her own. After all, Swanheart never snapped at her for being so close or being too nervous of the outside world. Now, Pure[suffix] was going through the "I really want a mate now" phase. How wonderful. She didn't realize until after a few tom cats that the tom she needed, wanted, and who would balance each other had been with her since she began training to become a warrior. She and Walnutwhiskers would balance each other out perfectly. He was strong, cunning, and a big tough guy. Pure[suffix] was bright, shy, and charming. Now she had to get him to see it for himself.
It took a bit, but eventually Pure[suffix] and Walnutwhiskers became mates. Not long after, they had two beautiful kits together: Cherrykit and Kit 2 Female.
Definitely not a finished plot. Suggestions welcome!

Peeps who may be interested (?) @Constellation @Hawkstar @CandyFlossCat @russet @Rainbowsprinklestar @Role @The Little Robin @SpiralWhirl @Nighty @Hexict @MaskedBandits

Positions Needed
Father Male, older by at least 20 moons, isn't super involved in her life, same Clan as mother
Flirt 1 Tom cat, likes her as a friend, and funny, same age give or take a few moons
Flirt 2 Tom cat, likes her, quiet like her, little older
Kit 2 Female, personality is up to you, will not come into play for a looonnhgggg time.

Form
Just a name, link, and desired position. Also, suggestions for changes and additions to the plot are welcome. It's my first, and I am still figuring out details. I'll RP with y'all at least 5-8 times per stage (kit, apprentice, et cetera), to give her some backstory and experience. Just mention me, please.

wickedvirtues October 26th, 2017 07:42 PM

Re: Try 'Till You Die

@Undercover
I could make the brother because I have nobody who fits in XD.

Undercover October 26th, 2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 411791)
@Undercover

Okay, got a biography link?

Leucos October 26th, 2017 07:44 PM

Name : swansong
Role : mom
Looks : brown fur and many white speckles , emerald green eyes
@Undercover

Captain October 26th, 2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 411791)
@Undercover

Dang it, Candy, you beat me to it. >_<

wickedvirtues October 26th, 2017 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 411792)
Okay, got a biography link?

Nope! I need to get the info together, brb.

Undercover October 26th, 2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkstar (Post 411793)
Name : swansong
Role : mom
Looks : brown fur and many white speckles , emerald green eyes
@Undercover

Do she have a personality yet?

wickedvirtues October 26th, 2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 411795)
Dang it, Candy, you beat me to it. >_<

I sorry ;;

Undercover October 26th, 2017 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 411796)
Nope! I need to get the info together, brb.

Okay, no rush.

Leucos October 26th, 2017 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 411797)
Do she have a personality yet?

No sorry she is new and I've been wanting to use her so hey perfect! But she is a loving mother and she is similar to snow white on ouat