Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   My Babies! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12903)

Nomad December 14th, 2017 06:57 PM

Re: My Babies!

@ThatOneWarriorCatNerd (imma a guy cough cough and so is Thomas so I pray that "she" was only a typo)

Brownspot December 15th, 2017 06:06 AM

:panda: is this close enough to a hug

CreatureOfHabit December 15th, 2017 03:34 PM

I'm think of making a website. I am good at drawing, though I have never shown it. One of the reasons I'm wanting to make one is to show my art, and accept requests. Any ideas for free website makers? I know Weebly, but thats about it.

CreatureOfHabit December 18th, 2017 03:06 AM

Ok so guys... About a week before I heard a tap on the glass...and, just to goof around I tap back, not expecting anything. Well somehow, whatever this was we were going back and forth tapping. Now, on Saturday and tonight I've woken up and heard and single tap, and as I write this, I just heard a loud one from the window/sliding glass door.. I'm getting worried.. any advice?

@Alicewolfheart
;
[

@Brownspot

@Cheshire cat

@Foxfur

@Green mage
@Hexict

@jaymoon

@Leo the Loke

@RosePelt145

|+sari+| December 18th, 2017 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd (Post 441696)
Ok so guys... About a week before I heard a tap on the glass...and, just to goof around I tap back, not expecting anything. Well somehow, whatever this was we were going back and forth tapping. Now, on Saturday and tonight I've woken up and heard and single tap, and as I write this, I just heard a loud one from the window/sliding glass door.. I'm getting worried.. any advice?

@Alicewolfheart
;
[

@Brownspot

@Cheshire cat

@Foxfur

@Green mage
@Hexict

@jaymoon

@Leo the Loke

@RosePelt145

Hmmm... Have you tried telling your parents? Have you looked out the window to see what it was? These are good ideas. You could also call 911 but that would only be last resort in case it turns into an emergency.

|+sari+| December 18th, 2017 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd (Post 440118)
I'm think of making a website. I am good at drawing, though I have never shown it. One of the reasons I'm wanting to make one is to show my art, and accept requests. Any ideas for free website makers? I know Weebly, but thats about it.

There is a site called Wix. I used it for my first character site. But in my opinion Weebly is better

CreatureOfHabit December 18th, 2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosePelt145 (Post 441768)
Hmmm... Have you tried telling your parents? Have you looked out the window to see what it was? These are good ideas. You could also call 911 but that would only be last resort in case it turns into an emergency.

I did, but they brushed it off. I looked out the window, but nothing was there. Thanks for the help though.

CreatureOfHabit December 18th, 2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosePelt145 (Post 441770)
There is a site called Wix. I used it for my first character site. But in my opinion Weebly is better

Ok, I'll stick with what I know and do Weebly in that case.

|+sari+| December 18th, 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd (Post 441907)
I did, but they brushed it off. I looked out the window, but nothing was there. Thanks for the help though.

Try looking out the window during the tapping if you haven't already.
What do you think it is? I know you are probably scared. For now just keep your doors and windows locked. If you need some comforting words I am here.

CreatureOfHabit December 19th, 2017 12:17 PM

Ok..thanks. Usually I expect people to think these things are stupid, or silly, as I know I can be gullible. However, I don't believe in stuff like ghosts unless I have proof.