Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [StarClan] It's so Dark This Day... (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81588)

Starphobia April 15th, 2024 05:45 PM

It's so Dark This Day...

First rp plot finder for the lil sweetie I adopted <3
If you don't know, Daykit is the son of Lostspark (ShC Med Cat) and Prince.

(Directly quoting @/Rose from the Daykit adoption thread)
Quote:

Daykit, son of Lostspark (Larkfire at the time) and Prince, born on September 8th, 2023 in Icy Heartlands alongside Sleepykit [ @/Estelle ] & Sorrelkit/Owlet [ @/Rose ]. He died on the same day, and was later buried at Moonlit Grove. His existence is known to none aside from Lostspark, Darkfall, Flowerpaw, and Fablespinner. Daykit was named after Lostspark's adopted younger brother, Daypaw, who died during his apprenticeship to a dog attack.
https://i.postimg.cc/SKZNLBbj/2024-04-16-0m0-Kleki.png

I am looking for any StarClan cat to accompany Daykit while he's helplessly wandering StarClan. Maybe a fellow kit to play with him, teach him some games. Maybe an apprentice to keep him company. Maybe a warrior or an older cat to tell him stories, or just keep him company! I'll be open for any interaction, just toss me a cat with this simple form and you're good to go!

Character Name:
Personality:
Cause of Death (Opt.):
Mention me! @Starphobia

(This rp will be mainly for shaping Daykit's personality and his view of the world he's never seen.)

zozelen April 15th, 2024 05:57 PM

Re: It's so Dark This Day...

hi there :kittyface: i also have a starclan cat i want to write more of....

Character Name: Finchpaw
Appearance: A brown tabby with bright green eyes
Personality: Finchpaw is an optimistic, kind yet fiery tom. I think he'd enjoy spending time with a kit, telling them stories and teaching them the skills he learned as an apprentice. He seems like the big brother type :heartbounce:
Mention me! @Starphobia

Rose April 15th, 2024 06:34 PM

Wanted to note a couple changes;
1. Sleepykit is now named Sleepypaw
2. Everyone who was posted in this thread is now aware of Daykit's existence
3. Prince is alternately named Oliver :3

Starphobia April 15th, 2024 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zozelen (Post 1579346)
hi there :kittyface: i also have a starclan cat i want to write more of....

Character Name: Finchpaw
Appearance: A brown tabby with bright green eyes
Personality: Finchpaw is an optimistic, kind yet fiery tom. I think he'd enjoy spending time with a kit, telling them stories and teaching them the skills he learned as an apprentice. He seems like the big brother type :heartbounce:
Mention me! @Starphobia

Amazing! I'll make a starter when I have enough free time ^^

Starphobia April 15th, 2024 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose (Post 1579362)
Wanted to note a couple changes;
1. Sleepykit is now named Sleepypaw
2. Everyone who was posted in this thread is now aware of Daykit's existence
3. Prince is alternately named Oliver :3

Great to know!! ^^

Starphobia April 16th, 2024 12:15 PM

Hai! I'm still open for more Daykit RP! ^^
Feel free to offer a character :3

braveleopard. April 16th, 2024 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphobia (Post 1579606)
Hai! I'm still open for more Daykit RP! ^^
Feel free to offer a character :3

hiii! as you (maybe) know, my lovely moonfoot died in malcontent a while back! she's currently chilling in starclan being very depressed. i'd love if you can get daykit to love on the poor girl!!

Starphobia April 16th, 2024 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braveleopard. (Post 1579631)
hiii! as you (maybe) know, my lovely moonfoot died in malcontent a while back! she's currently chilling in starclan being very depressed. i'd love if you can get daykit to love on the poor girl!!

Hey hey! I would love an RP ^^ Just know that Daykit will not willingly go up to a random cat, as he is a helpless wandering poor lil soul :spinning:

braveleopard. April 16th, 2024 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Starphobia (Post 1579671)
Hey hey! I would love an RP ^^ Just know that Daykit will not willingly go up to a random cat, as he is a helpless wandering poor lil soul :spinning:

alr! but nonetheless maybe she passes him while crying and he's thinking, hm why is she crying? and maybe she approaches him noticing that he's curious and she like wipes her tears and she's like: "hello, little kit. how long have you been here?" if you could set up a started that'd be great, I have play practice to get to in a few min soo .,.

Starphobia April 16th, 2024 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by braveleopard. (Post 1579672)
alr! but nonetheless maybe she passes him while crying and he's thinking, hm why is she crying? and maybe she approaches him noticing that he's curious and she like wipes her tears and she's like: "hello, little kit. how long have you been here?" if you could set up a started that'd be great, I have play practice to get to in a few min soo .,.

That’ll be perfect! I’ll make a starter when I have time ^^
(I also have play practice in a few minutes wot)