Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Crashed (d&d style, signups) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12312)

PokeCat November 12th, 2017 09:16 AM

Crashed (d&d style, signups)

you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

the pilot tried to radio for help, but no one answered. you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

you have flown far from the nearest habitation, about 80 miles. the pilot tried to radio for help, but no one answered. you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

you are flying over a thick woods broken by many lakes and rivers. it’s very cold outside, down to minus forty degrees at night. you have flown far from the nearest habitation, about 80 miles. the pilot tried to radio for help, but no one answered. you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

you board a plane to go see family. you are wearing casual city clothes, suits, street shoes, overcoats, and pantsuits. you are flying over a thick woods broken by many lakes and rivers. it’s very cold outside, down to minus forty degrees at night. you have flown far from the nearest habitation, about 80 miles. put dnd in the other section. the pilot tried to radio for help, but no one answered. you are flying off course to avoid a storm and you hit turbulence. you have just crash landed in the woods of northern minnesota. it is 11:32 am in mid january.

what will you do?

-=+=-

hello! this is going to be a d&d sort of roleplay, where i am the ‘dungeon master’ for the roleplay. there are an unlimited amount of roles, but i would like to have at least five people before we start.

extra info-
pilot is dead
copilot is dead
plane is beyond repair
the following items survived the crash:

first aid kit
two cigarette lighters
seven newspapers
two ski poles
an air map made of plastic
a chocolate bar
a quart of 85-proof whiskey
three cans of shortening
a ball of steel wool
a loaded .45-caliber pistol
four compasses
two knifes
40 feet of rope
five flashlights
extra shirt and Pants for each survivor

and here’s the form-
name-
gender-
age-
reason for being on plane-
other-
questions-

DragonChaos November 12th, 2017 09:37 AM

Re: Crashed (d&d style, signups)

you really wanted to point out that is was 11:32 AM in mid January, huh XP

anyways, just to ask, since I do Pathfinder IRL and GURPS Online, am I limited to just being a human?

PokeCat November 12th, 2017 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 419997)
you really wanted to point out that is was 11:32 AM in mid January, huh XP

anyways, just to ask, since I do Pathfinder IRL and GURPS Online, am I limited to just being a human?

Yeah, you are limited to being a human. And, thanks for catching on. ;)

PokeCat November 14th, 2017 03:11 PM

bumpies

PokeCat November 17th, 2017 02:33 PM

bump

SacredMadness November 17th, 2017 02:40 PM

name- Victory "Vic" Hallward
gender- Female
age- 17
other- @PokeCat this looks soooo interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions- Should I add a reason as to why a 17 year old is on a plane by themself?

PokeCat November 17th, 2017 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets (Post 422975)

name- Victory "Vic" Hallward
gender- Female
age- 17
other- @PokeCat this looks soooo interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions- Should I add a reason as to why a 17 year old is on a plane by themself?

she looks good! you don't need a reason that she is by herself, but I couldn't hurt if you gave one.

SacredMadness November 17th, 2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokeCat (Post 423075)
she looks good! you don't need a reason that she is by herself, but I couldn't hurt if you gave one.

Okay! Buckle your seatbelt!!! Vic came from a rough childhood. Her father constantly beat her and her mother. When she was 9, her mother overdosed herself due to the abuse and passed away. 8 years later, Victory took pride in her name and stood up to her father. He backhanded her but she fought back. While he was distracted by the pain, Vic grabbed her dog and bolted out of the house. She went to the police and told them everything. They arrested her father but didn't get a chance to convict him of anything. Two days before trial, Mr. Hallward died of alcohol abuse which had an end result of Vic being an orphan. The Board of Orphans (?) contacted Victory's only living family member—her mother's sister Jane. Jane lived in Northern Minnesota. That's where Victorh was headed when the plane crashed at 11:32 pm, mid January. In fact, Aunt Jane only lived 5 miles away from the airport.

PokeCat November 18th, 2017 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets (Post 423143)

Okay! Buckle your seatbelt!!! Vic came from a rough childhood. Her father constantly beat her and her mother. When she was 9, her mother overdosed herself due to the abuse and passed away. 8 years later, Victory took pride in her name and stood up to her father. He backhanded her but she fought back. While he was distracted by the pain, Vic grabbed her dog and bolted out of the house. She went to the police and told them everything. They arrested her father but didn't get a chance to convict him of anything. Two days before trial, Mr. Hallward died of alcohol abuse which had an end result of Vic being an orphan. The Board of Orphans (?) contacted Victory's only living family member—her mother's sister Jane. Jane lived in Northern Minnesota. That's where Victorh was headed when the plane crashed at 11:32 pm, mid January. In fact, Aunt Jane only lived 5 miles away from the airport.

nice! now we just need at least four other people to start.

Rhubarb November 18th, 2017 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokeCat (Post 423297)
nice! now we just need at least four other people to start.

Name: Jackson "jack" Conwell
Reason for being on a plane alone: He is coming back from a breif vist for his grandparents with his family. They had gone ahead because he wanted to stay behind a bit longer. (The storys not bad it's just less soul dampning)
(RBPA for short!) @PokeCat