Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   private rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10920)

Static September 17th, 2017 01:01 PM

Re: private rp

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386476)
Lucinda nodded "can I come with you..I kind of diched school today and I need something to do" she explained

Sky nodded."Sure.My dad shouldn't mind. " she said,leading herto her house.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386483)
Sky nodded."Sure.My dad shouldn't mind. " she said,leading herto her house.

Lucinda smiled following her I wish I knew my real dad. what's yours like?" in the light you could see the cuts on her wrist and the bruise that she failed to hide with makeup on her face yet she looked so happy.

Static September 17th, 2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386507)
Lucinda smiled following her I wish I knew my real dad. what's yours like?" in the light you could see the cuts on her wrist and the bruise that she failed to hide with makeup on her face yet she looked so happy.

"Well he's kinda a good,but he's really nice.He use to help me and my bbrother with homework and he's a really good cook." She said,and noticed the cuts and bruises.'Where does she get those from?' she thought,but didn't say anything,and continued to stay optimistic.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386522)
"Well he's kinda a good,but he's really nice.He use to help me and my bbrother with homework and he's a really good cook." She said,and noticed the cuts and bruises.'Where does she get those from?' she thought,but didn't say anything,and continued to stay optimistic.

Lucinda heard brother and remembered Jax her brother she silently sighed but continued to smile "sounds nice..so where do u live?"

Static September 17th, 2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386536)
Lucinda heard brother and remembered Jax her brother she silently sighed but continued to smile "sounds nice..so where do u live?"

Just up ahead.Our house is next to the church." She explained.
(Lucinda has been beside their house to help her dad,but besides that they have never meet)

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386549)
Just up ahead.Our house is next to the church." She explained.
(Lucinda has been beside their house to help her dad,but besides that they have never meet)

Lucinda nods she looks at the church graveyard with sad eyes her smile drops "you want some gum?" she pulls out some blue raspberry gum there's 5 pieces left

Static September 17th, 2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386568)
Lucinda nods she looks at the church graveyard with sad eyes her smile drops "you want some gum?" she pulls out some blue raspberry gum there's 5 pieces left

"Sure.Thanks." she said.Her dad walked out of the house."Hey your back!Amd you to Lucinda!" He exclaimed, intill he noticed they where both a little beat up."So did you get in a fight." He asked.Sky shrugged,meaning she had.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386580)
"Sure.Thanks." she said.Her dad walked out of the house."Hey your back!Amd you to Lucinda!" He exclaimed, intill he noticed they where both a little beat up."So did you get in a fight." He asked.Sky shrugged,meaning she had.

Lucinda raised an eyebrow "no..." she said weakly she was always beat up usually by her parents (this is before she ran away)

Static September 17th, 2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386588)
Lucinda raised an eyebrow "no..." she said weakly she was always beat up usually by her parents (this is before she ran away)

K)
"Well you can both come in.Were having curry." He said,setting a extra plate,but there was only three plates nos instead of four,and sky's brother still haven't been seen.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386605)
K)
"Well you can both come in.Were having curry." He said,setting a extra plate,but there was only three plates nos instead of four,and sky's brother still haven't been seen.

Lucinda noticed this and felt kind of sad for them "thank you, Derick~san"