Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   private rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10920)

Static December 13th, 2017 05:35 PM

Re: private rp

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 438920)
he looked over to them "whos the new peeps?" he asked luci smiled letting him out of the hug "oh! the eren is side character kai and maka is my lost sister Sky!" she grinned "as excided as ever I see" he laughed she punched his stomach "whatever weakling! anyways this is my familiar Blue and that cat is Hiroshimasa is that how you say it?" she tilted her head cutely like cinnamon rolls always do. "so side character huh? ive been their" Koji smiled patting kais head "also Sky nice costume I went as death the kid last year!" he smiled "OMO TheFearRasier is right there" luci ran off to a youtuber and started fan talking happily

"Um...ok?" Hirosimi said,watching him go."Whats going on?" She asked.Sky looked around hopefully for jackcepticeye.

KayMew07 December 14th, 2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 438928)
"Um...ok?" Hirosimi said,watching him go."Whats going on?" She asked.Sky looked around hopefully for jackcepticeye.

"like Lucinda said I'm Koji. I'm basically her child hood best friend I mean she's only 13 and I'm 16 so three year difference." he laughed "we used to go to these all the time. I had to move 2 years ago and leave her and now I'm back" he stuck out his hand for her to shake. Kai left a minute ago but no one noticed blue climbed onto Skys shoulder

Static December 14th, 2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 439385)
"like Lucinda said I'm Koji. I'm basically her child hood best friend I mean she's only 13 and I'm 16 so three year difference." he laughed "we used to go to these all the time. I had to move 2 years ago and leave her and now I'm back" he stuck out his hand for her to shake. Kai left a minute ago but no one noticed blue climbed onto Skys shoulder

Sky shook his hand cautiously."Hi..." She said awkwardly.
(My conversations in real life XD)

KayMew07 December 14th, 2017 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 439501)
Sky shook his hand cautiously."Hi..." She said awkwardly.
(My conversations in real life XD)

"so luci I can only imagine how difficult it must be to live with her?" he questioned jokingly Kai smirked when all of a sudden Luci ran over there "JACKS HERE AND HES SIGNING STUFFFFFFFFF COME ON SKY THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOL EVEN MERK AND JAY FROM THE KUB SCOUTS ARE HERE!!!" She yelled dragging sky
======
a stranger was trying to break into the girls house hopefully eclipse is there to stop him

Static December 15th, 2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 439748)
"so luci I can only imagine how difficult it must be to live with her?" he questioned jokingly Kai smirked when all of a sudden Luci ran over there "JACKS HERE AND HES SIGNING STUFFFFFFFFF COME ON SKY THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOL EVEN MERK AND JAY FROM THE KUB SCOUTS ARE HERE!!!" She yelled dragging sky
======
a stranger was trying to break into the girls house hopefully eclipse is there to stop him

Sky ran screaming."OMG THE BEST YOUTUBERS IN THE WORLD ARE HERE I CAN BELIVE IT I WANT TO HEAR THEM SING I NEED THEIR AUTOGRAPH (*rant rant rant and shout ect*)"
---
Eclipse lifted his head,growling and watching the door.

KayMew07 December 15th, 2017 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 440154)
Sky ran screaming."OMG THE BEST YOUTUBERS IN THE WORLD ARE HERE I CAN BELIVE IT I WANT TO HEAR THEM SING I NEED THEIR AUTOGRAPH (*rant rant rant and shout ect*)"
---
Eclipse lifted his head,growling and watching the door.

the stranger got the door open and snuck in that's when eclipse realized it was a stalker sent by lucifer

Static December 15th, 2017 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 440193)
the stranger got the door open and snuck in that's when eclipse realized it was a stalker sent by lucifer

Eclipse lunged,immidetly smelling Lucifer on the guy,already in his demon form.

KayMew07 December 15th, 2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 440197)
Eclipse lunged,immidetly smelling Lucifer on the guy,already in his demon form.

" no please I'm just doing my job" the oviously faking demon said

Static December 15th, 2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 440211)
" no please I'm just doing my job" the oviously faking demon said

"Yhea right.Leave and say you failed then so Lucifer will kill you instead.I don't want to mess up the house." He snapped.

KayMew07 December 15th, 2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 440216)
"Yhea right.Leave and say you failed then so Lucifer will kill you instead.I don't want to mess up the house." He snapped.

he rolled his eyes vanishing "what a loser" he heard a voice say from the window