Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   private rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10920)

Static September 16th, 2017 04:48 PM

private rp

This is only for me and @KayMew07 so sorry peeps.you can PM us and ask to join though.
In this world,there are demons,mortals,and exorsist.There are low level demons,and high level demons.Only exorsist can see them,and they exorsize them.The mortals of course are normal people.Mortals cam train to be exorsist and go to a special school where they learn...well how to be exorsist.Some exorsist have a demon they have tamed and can summon called a familiar, but if they sence you have weakness in your heart,most will turn on you.(wow I suck at descriptions but it's only us so...)
Just fill out the form

Fourm
Name:
Exersist or mortal?:
Familiar(optional):
Appearence:

(Also,you can be the son of Lucifer or something like that,but your powers have too be sealed in a sword or some kind of weapon.)

Static September 16th, 2017 05:04 PM

Re: private rp

Name:sky
Exorsist or mortal:mortal(will will be exorsist)
Familiar:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...G-sJimEItkC9WQ
Appearence: dark brown hair and green eyes.Wheres jeans and a black shirt.

KayMew07 September 16th, 2017 05:09 PM

Name: Lucinda
E or M: Exorcist I guess
Familiar: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...05686229836798
Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...05686004098253 its the first one with purple hair and yellow eyes

Static September 17th, 2017 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 385861)
Name: Lucinda
E or M: Exorcist I guess
Familiar: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...05686229836798
Appearance: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...05686004098253 its the first one with purple hair and yellow eyes

Ok.Did she leave early to become a exorsist or does sky not know about her?)

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386291)
Ok.Did she leave early to become a exorsist or does sky not know about her?)

sky dose not know about her

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 12:27 PM

Lucinda is running down the street to escape school she loved but everyone there was so mean she saw a dark alley and sat on a box in it crying

Static September 17th, 2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386411)
Lucinda is running down the street to escape school she loved but everyone there was so mean she saw a dark alley and sat on a box in it crying

Sky was walking and saw Lucinda from the corner of her eye.She had a bruise because she had a fight at school and she was dusting off her shirt."You ok over there?" She asked,and then rembered this was the exorsist that was supposed to help her dad today,but didn't mention it.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386426)
Sky was walking and saw Lucinda from the corner of her eye.She had a bruise because she had a fight at school and she was dusting off her shirt."You ok over there?" She asked,and then rembered this was the exorsist that was supposed to help her dad today,but didn't mention it.

Lucinda looked up with tears in the corner of her eyes. "...I think so" her voice was weak "m-my names Lucinda" she gave her a shy smile holding out her hand for the stranger to shake normally she would be scared but... She trusted this girl for some reason.

Static September 17th, 2017 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386429)
Lucinda looked up with tears in the corner of her eyes. "...I think so" her voice was weak "m-my names Lucinda" she gave her a shy smile holding out her hand for the stranger to shake normally she would be scared but... She trusted this girl for some reason.

Sky smiled,shaking her hand and helping her up."I'm sky.You've worked with my dad,derick before."She said.She normally didn't talk to people,but she felt like she could trust her,sence they where mostly the same.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386460)
Sky smiled,shaking her hand and helping her up."I'm sky.You've worked with my dad,derick before."She said.She normally didn't talk to people,but she felt like she could trust her,sence they where mostly the same.

Lucinda nodded "can I come with you..I kind of diched school today and I need something to do" she explained

Static September 17th, 2017 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386476)
Lucinda nodded "can I come with you..I kind of diched school today and I need something to do" she explained

Sky nodded."Sure.My dad shouldn't mind. " she said,leading herto her house.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386483)
Sky nodded."Sure.My dad shouldn't mind. " she said,leading herto her house.

Lucinda smiled following her I wish I knew my real dad. what's yours like?" in the light you could see the cuts on her wrist and the bruise that she failed to hide with makeup on her face yet she looked so happy.

Static September 17th, 2017 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386507)
Lucinda smiled following her I wish I knew my real dad. what's yours like?" in the light you could see the cuts on her wrist and the bruise that she failed to hide with makeup on her face yet she looked so happy.

"Well he's kinda a good,but he's really nice.He use to help me and my bbrother with homework and he's a really good cook." She said,and noticed the cuts and bruises.'Where does she get those from?' she thought,but didn't say anything,and continued to stay optimistic.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386522)
"Well he's kinda a good,but he's really nice.He use to help me and my bbrother with homework and he's a really good cook." She said,and noticed the cuts and bruises.'Where does she get those from?' she thought,but didn't say anything,and continued to stay optimistic.

Lucinda heard brother and remembered Jax her brother she silently sighed but continued to smile "sounds nice..so where do u live?"

Static September 17th, 2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386536)
Lucinda heard brother and remembered Jax her brother she silently sighed but continued to smile "sounds nice..so where do u live?"

Just up ahead.Our house is next to the church." She explained.
(Lucinda has been beside their house to help her dad,but besides that they have never meet)

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386549)
Just up ahead.Our house is next to the church." She explained.
(Lucinda has been beside their house to help her dad,but besides that they have never meet)

Lucinda nods she looks at the church graveyard with sad eyes her smile drops "you want some gum?" she pulls out some blue raspberry gum there's 5 pieces left

Static September 17th, 2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386568)
Lucinda nods she looks at the church graveyard with sad eyes her smile drops "you want some gum?" she pulls out some blue raspberry gum there's 5 pieces left

"Sure.Thanks." she said.Her dad walked out of the house."Hey your back!Amd you to Lucinda!" He exclaimed, intill he noticed they where both a little beat up."So did you get in a fight." He asked.Sky shrugged,meaning she had.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386580)
"Sure.Thanks." she said.Her dad walked out of the house."Hey your back!Amd you to Lucinda!" He exclaimed, intill he noticed they where both a little beat up."So did you get in a fight." He asked.Sky shrugged,meaning she had.

Lucinda raised an eyebrow "no..." she said weakly she was always beat up usually by her parents (this is before she ran away)

Static September 17th, 2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386588)
Lucinda raised an eyebrow "no..." she said weakly she was always beat up usually by her parents (this is before she ran away)

K)
"Well you can both come in.Were having curry." He said,setting a extra plate,but there was only three plates nos instead of four,and sky's brother still haven't been seen.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386605)
K)
"Well you can both come in.Were having curry." He said,setting a extra plate,but there was only three plates nos instead of four,and sky's brother still haven't been seen.

Lucinda noticed this and felt kind of sad for them "thank you, Derick~san"

Static September 17th, 2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386612)
Lucinda noticed this and felt kind of sad for them "thank you, Derick~san"

" no need to be so formal!I've known you for a while now!" He exclaimed.Sky yawned and started to eat."Its good." She said,after eating a few bites.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386627)
" no need to be so formal!I've known you for a while now!" He exclaimed.Sky yawned and started to eat."Its good." She said,after eating a few bites.

Lucinda was finished Derik knew her parents barley fed her this is probably the most she's eaten in 3 days "thank you" she had a wide grin on her face

Static September 17th, 2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386653)
Lucinda was finished Derik knew her parents barley fed her this is probably the most she's eaten in 3 days "thank you" she had a wide grin on her face

He nodded."Do you want another bowl?" He asked.Sky finished her plate quickly,but wasent hungrey anymore.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386665)
He nodded."Do you want another bowl?" He asked.Sky finished her plate quickly,but wasent hungrey anymore.

Lucinda shook her head no mainly because she was planning on escaping her house today and knew she'd find food on her own

Static September 17th, 2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386675)
Lucinda shook her head no mainly because she was planning on escaping her house today and knew she'd find food on her own

He nodded,and there was a crash down stairs.He stood up."I'll be right back ok?" He said calmly,even though he knew it was probably a demon,he didn't want to worry them to much because it was probably only a low level one.Sky watched him curiously."ok then." She said.She licked up her backpack and took it to her room,where there was also what looked like a sword case,but she was told to never bother it,so she never did.
(It's happening!!!)

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386684)
He nodded,and there was a crash down stairs.He stood up."I'll be right back ok?" He said calmly,even though he knew it was probably a demon,he didn't want to worry them to much because it was probably only a low level one.Sky watched him curiously."ok then." She said. She picked up her backpack and took it to her room,where there was also what looked like a sword case,but she was told to never bother it,so she never did.
(It's happening!!!)

Lucinda smiled and followed her that's when Lucinda pulled out a necklace filled with blue liquid and put it around her neck. "so what do you think that crash was?"

Static September 17th, 2017 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386774)
Lucinda smiled and followed her that's when Lucinda pulled out a necklace filled with blue liquid and put it around her neck. "so what do you think that crash was?"

She shrugged."I don't know.Want to go check?" She asked,grabbing the sword to take downstairs so it wouldn't be on her bed anymore.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386783)
She shrugged."I don't know.Want to go check?" She asked,grabbing the sword to take downstairs so it wouldn't be on her bed anymore.

Lucinda smiled and nodded grabbing her backpack it was stuffed because she was going to run away. "lets go" she smiled widely

Static September 17th, 2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386791)
Lucinda smiled and nodded grabbing her backpack it was stuffed because she was going to run away. "lets go" she smiled widely

She ran down stairs and stopped.The demon standing at the other end of the room,and looked like a dog,but it was huge with black dragon like wings and red eyes.It was growling,but only sky and Lucinda could understand what it was saying."Where are they!" It growled loudly. There was a few low level demons in the room,but none of them had attacked yet,but one was just fading because it had been shot by Sky's dad,who was holding a gun that looked like a pistol.
(Only they can here it cause there half demon and this demon can't talk in human form.It's a servant of Lucifer)

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386798)
She ran down stairs and stopped.The demon standing at the other end of the room,and looked like a dog,but it was huge with black dragon like wings and red eyes.It was growling,but only sky and Lucinda could understand what it was saying."Where are they!" It growled loudly. There was a few low level demons in the room,but none of them had attacked yet,but one was just fading because it had been shot by Sky's dad,who was holding a gun that looked like a pistol.
(Only they can here it cause there half demon and this demon can't talk in human form.It's a servant of Lucifer)

Lucinda didn't even care if they were demons she would be scared but... she wasn't 'whatever this is to weird but whos it looking for' "who?" Lucinda asked innocently

Static September 17th, 2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386805)
Lucinda didn't even care if they were demons she would be scared but... she wasn't 'whatever this is to weird but whos it looking for' "who?" Lucinda asked innocently

Derick didn't answer,trying to come up with a good excuse."I...don't know." He lied,before the dog burst into black and red flames,intill you couldn't see anything on that side of the room.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386810)
Derick didn't answer,trying to come up with a good excuse."I...don't know." He lied,before the dog burst into black and red flames,intill you couldn't see anything on that side of the room.

this bothered the girl she hated the feeling of being excluded from things she was very curious "(sigh) I wont push you to tell me ,but I know your lying" Lucinda explained her yellow orbs (eyes) filled with sadness she looked at Sky.

Static September 17th, 2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386814)
this bothered the girl she hated the feeling of being excluded from things she was very curious "(sigh) I wont push you to tell me ,but I know your lying" Lucinda explained her yellow orbs (eyes) filled with sadness she looked at Sky.

He shot a demon that tried to leap at them,and sky stepped back.She was confused because she wasent a exorsist and this was her first time seeing demons."W-what are those things!?" She snapped.The black flames still made everything unseable,but they where starting to clear,and a shadowie figure was starting to be visible.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386821)
He shot a demon that tried to leap at them,and sky stepped back.She was confused because she wasent a exorsist and this was her first time seeing demons."W-what are those things!?" She snapped.The black flames still made everything unseable,but they where starting to clear,and a shadowie figure was starting to be visible.

Lucinda shrugged I don't know but there's a lot of black and shadowiness" She grinned innocently. (so innocent...)

Static September 17th, 2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386829)
Lucinda shrugged I don't know but there's a lot of black and shadowiness" She grinned innocently. (so innocent...)

"Step back.He's coming out." He growled.The black flames disappeared suddenly,replaced by a man with black hair and red eyes.He had large black feathery wings,black horns,and a tail that had the same black flames at the end.."So your still trying to protect them?" He laughed.Sky glanced at Lucinda,hoping she knew what he meant by still protecting them.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386837)
"Step back.He's coming out." He growled.The black flames disappeared suddenly,replaced by a man with black hair and red eyes.He had large black feathery wings,black horns,and a tail that had the same black flames at the end.."So your still trying to protect them?" He laughed.Sky glanced at Lucinda,hoping she knew what he meant by still protecting them.

"uhh..hello? w-what's going on?" you could see in her eyes she wasn't scared just confused

Static September 17th, 2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386849)
"uhh..hello? w-what's going on?" you could see in her eyes she wasn't scared just confused

The demon looked at them."Your not human.You are both demon,and son of Lucifer." He growled,and then laughed manicacly."And I am Lucifer and you coming back home with me!"

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386865)
The demon looked at them."Your not human.You are both demon,and son of Lucifer." He growled,and then laughed manicacly."And I am Lucifer and you coming back home with me!"

Lucinda smiled "your mistaken I'm not a 'son'" she said using air quotes (XD you said son)

Static September 17th, 2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 386872)
Lucinda smiled "your mistaken I'm not a 'son'" she said using air quotes (XD you said son)

(Typo.meant daughter.)
He smirked,but was starting to disappear."When I come to this world,I can't stay long if I don't have a body.I think he will do." He said.Derik shot at him,but he had already disappeared.Sky didn't say a word, but was lost in thought.'I've been lied to my whole life.Why did I ever trust him?!' she thought,enraged.Derick didn't turn around."Whatever you do,don't draw your swords.You both have one,but never draw them or you will never be fully human again." He said.

KayMew07 September 17th, 2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 386888)
(Typo.meant daughter.)
He smirked,but was starting to disappear."When I come to this world,I can't stay long if I don't have a body.I think he will do." He said.Derik shot at him,but he had already disappeared.Sky didn't say a word, but was lost in thought.'I've been lied to my whole life.Why did I ever trust him?!' she thought,enraged.Derick didn't turn around."Whatever you do,don't draw your swords.You both have one,but never draw them or you will never be fully human again." He said.

"no! You explain right now or I do i what I shall please!" Lucinda said with anger in her eyes gripping her light purple sword but not drawing