Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   ShadowClan Warriors' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30440)

BEAR. September 24th, 2020 02:14 PM

ShadowClan Warriors' Den

In a cave closer to the front of the camp, sheltered by two boulders with dirt flooring, near the apprentice's den lies the warriors' den.

shaae_26 September 26th, 2020 11:45 AM

Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

First! Frogkit was feeling sneaky, so the small 4 moon old kit crept into the warriors den, only to be caught by a warrior. OPEN for a warrrior to scold my boy.

gs29513 September 26th, 2020 01:23 PM

Doeflame had made her way into the warriors den, if only to quickly pick a nest for herself. She didn't intend to stay, but then she saw the kit. As if the warriors didn't have enough to do! With a huff, she was upon him in a few long strides, her mouth already grasping him firmly, and lifting him into the air. Sticking her head out of the den, she unceremoniously deposited him outside. Go away and STAY away! she grunted, before turning her back on the little urchin. Normally she wasn't this grumpy with kits, normally she liked them, but when they were in places they weren't supposed to be......sometime it was best to be firm. @Flowerfeather2000

shaae_26 September 26th, 2020 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 813762)
Doeflame had made her way into the warriors den, if only to quickly pick a nest for herself. She didn't intend to stay, but then she saw the kit. As if the warriors didn't have enough to do! With a huff, she was upon him in a few long strides, her mouth already grasping him firmly, and lifting him into the air. Sticking her head out of the den, she unceremoniously deposited him outside. Go away and STAY away! she grunted, before turning her back on the little urchin. Normally she wasn't this grumpy with kits, normally she liked them, but when they were in places they weren't supposed to be......sometime it was best to be firm. @Flowerfeather2000

"But I was pretending to be a warrior!" Huffed frogkit as he was tossed outside.

gs29513 September 26th, 2020 02:25 PM

Is seemed the kit wanted to be even MORE annoying. Delightful, absolutely delightful. Turning back around with a huff of annoyance, Doeflame mewed tactfully Ah, but if you get in trouble you don't get to be a warrior. Only GOOD kits become apprentices, and only GREAT apprentices become warriors. So I would say your practice didn't really work. Turning back around, she contemplated her nest for a minute before purring If you wanted to practice, you could..........grab some fresh-kill for the elders. Apprentices and warrior do that ALL the time! Hah! She could outsmart a kit, that was for sure! And if he actually did it.......then he probably deserved to be an apprentice, didn't he? @Flowerfeather2000

shaae_26 September 26th, 2020 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 813776)
Is seemed the kit wanted to be even MORE annoying. Delightful, absolutely delightful. Turning back around with a huff of annoyance, Doeflame mewed tactfully Ah, but if you get in trouble you don't get to be a warrior. Only GOOD kits become apprentices, and only GREAT apprentices become warriors. So I would say your practice didn't really work. Turning back around, she contemplated her nest for a minute before purring If you wanted to practice, you could..........grab some fresh-kill for the elders. Apprentices and warrior do that ALL the time! Hah! She could outsmart a kit, that was for sure! And if he actually did it.......then he probably deserved to be an apprentice, didn't he? @Flowerfeather2000

"Sure!" Said Frogkit. If warriors and appretices did that, than maybe if Dawnstar saw him doing it, she'd let him become a warrior when he's older. "Can you show me a few battle moves like you show my friend Littlepaw?" He asked her.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup September 26th, 2020 06:07 PM

Fawnwhisper padded quietly into the room and looked over at the kit and the warrior. She decided she would make her nest in the corner, and chose the one where not many nests have been made, away from the action.

gs29513 September 26th, 2020 08:15 PM

I don't know if I should do that right now. I should probably go hunting. Doeflame mewed, becoming a bit selfconscious as to how long she'd spent in here. Not wanting to disappoint the kit however, she added But if you come by tomorrow I might have more time. And before the inevitable, or likely whining, she strode out the den. Off to hunt. @Flowerfeather2000

shaae_26 September 27th, 2020 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 814019)
I don't know if I should do that right now. I should probably go hunting. Doeflame mewed, becoming a bit selfconscious as to how long she'd spent in here. Not wanting to disappoint the kit however, she added But if you come by tomorrow I might have more time. And before the inevitable, or likely whining, she strode out the den. Off to hunt. @Flowerfeather2000

"I will!" Frogkit mewed. Now he was off to bring the elders prey.

Dovey September 27th, 2020 02:46 PM

{Ravenkit looked around. Spotting a little cranny he could squeeze through, he made a atmept to get to the warriors den. He squeezed in.} "Whoa!" {He said. Ravenkit sat down in the middle of the nest.} "I'm a warrior now!" {He saw a cat had woken up.} uh-oh!
[open]