Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Outskirts (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Storm's training (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51492)

Spartan-117 April 25th, 2022 11:26 AM

Storm's training

@Rogueheart
Frozenrose looks at her apprentice, Stormpaw, the white she-cat looks up and down at the apprentice. 'Oh great, why me?' She thinks to herself as she lets her apprentice follow her to a clearing where they might be able to be trained.

Zei April 25th, 2022 11:27 AM

Re: Storm's training

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierRise (Post 1185767)
@Rogueheart
Frozenrose looks at her apprentice, Stormpaw, the white she-cat looks up and down at the apprentice. 'Oh great, why me?' She thinks to herself as she lets her apprentice follow her to a clearing where they might be able to be trained.

Stormpaw followed her mentor silently, having the feeling this cat didn't like her...

Spartan-117 April 25th, 2022 11:30 AM

@Rogueheart
"I am Frozenrose." She mews, going silent. The white she-cat glances back at her apprentice with her ice blue gaze. "First of all, do you know how to hunt?"

Zei April 25th, 2022 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierRise (Post 1185772)
@Rogueheart
"I am Frozenrose." She mews, going silent. The white she-cat glances back at her apprentice with her ice blue gaze. "First of all, do you know how to hunt?"

Stormpaw nodded "my names Stormpaw and yes i do, in a way...."

Spartan-117 April 25th, 2022 11:41 AM

@Rogueheart
"Okay, prove it to me." She says, lifting her head in a regal way. She glances around. "And do it properly."

Zei April 25th, 2022 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierRise (Post 1185790)
@Rogueheart
"Okay, prove it to me." She says, lifting her head in a regal way. She glances around. "And do it properly."

Stormpaw nodded, then dropped into a hunters crouch stalking off to hunt a mouse she smell nearby...

Spartan-117 April 25th, 2022 11:51 AM

@Rogueheart
The warrior snorts and shakes her head. "You're doing it all wrong." She growls, batting her apprentice's ears in anger.

Zei April 25th, 2022 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierRise (Post 1185811)
@Rogueheart
The warrior snorts and shakes her head. "You're doing it all wrong." She growls, batting her apprentice's ears in anger.

Stormpaw was lossing her patients with this cat "then you do it! i can't learn to do it if you don't show me..."

Spartan-117 April 25th, 2022 11:59 AM

@Rogueheart
Frozenrose's eyes narrow. "I was wanting to see what skills you had, kit." She hisses, looking down at her apprentice with her claws ready to rake across Stormpaw's flank.

Zei April 25th, 2022 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierRise (Post 1185825)
@Rogueheart
Frozenrose's eyes narrow. "I was wanting to see what skills you had, kit." She hisses, looking down at her apprentice with her claws ready to rake across Stormpaw's flank.

Strompaw's ear's flew back, "don't even think about touching me!" she hissed, one scar was bad enough, she didn't want anymore scars... especially from this cat!...