Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   WindClan: Life Before 2023's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64474)

wolfie April 12th, 2023 03:45 AM

Re: WindClan Herb Storage [Medicine Cats Only]

small reminder :
unless i or alchemist have given you explicit permission, please do not post here. if you are reporting a patrol, simply drop off the herbs in the medicine cat den thread or windclan patrols. this is specifically because i struggle with memory issues and genuinely will struggle to remember if i've already taken the herbs in account. :heartbounce:

+ 10 sunset roses
+4 catmint
+3 burnet
*nettledapple + beastpaw have collected borage they only need to report. lightning + crowfoot did not find any catmint. sheepgrowl + robinpaw never reported.

- 8 sunset roses
- 2 catmint
- 3 juniper berry
- 2 borage

+3 sunset roses
+4 sunset roses

-1 goldenrod
- 3 cobwebs
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 yellow bell
- 1 burnet
- 2 sticks

time has taken its toll on any old & withered herbs .. cowtuft removes them from the herb storage.

- 1 celandine
- 3 poppy flowers
- 1 borage
- 3 dandelions
- 2 daises
- 3 mushrooms

Cinderspirit April 12th, 2023 03:51 AM

Re: WindClan Clearing

https://i.ibb.co/5YB4F87/befunky-2023-0-5-17-41-50.png

╔═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╗
Cinderspirit (she/they)
WindClan ❍ 27 moons
small fluffy grey she-cat with blue eyes and faint tabby markings
╚═════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════════╝

Cinderspirit watched helplessly as the dainty calico convulsed and spluttered, writhing on the floor of the clearing and kicking up dust. Her cry for help seemed to have attracted more attention, and she almost sobbed with relief when Cowtuft emerged from the medicine den, coming over to prop her up. As the pair limped towards the medicine den, she trotted along beside them anxiously, stepping on her own tail as she tried to keep pace.
"Will she be alright?" She asked Cowtuft, fear in her mew. She wasn't good in situations like these, never had been.
@TheNyanCatMinecart
@x ghostie ((Cowtuft mention))

Cinnamon~ April 12th, 2023 05:46 AM

Re: WindClan Nursery

~☆Poppykit☆~
•She/Her•Cute•Playfull•

Poppykit curled up inside her nest. Where's Littlekit...? she wondered. She was missing her sister's warm fur next to her.

[OPEN FOR ALL]
@Leafie

Dakotaa April 12th, 2023 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 (Post 1399778)
-Darkriver-

Sadness had engulfed him over the past few days, he had joined Windclan to be with his mate Willowgaze, but hadn't spent much time with her because when he had arrived, she was missing, gone on an exploration somewhere in the territory for fun, but then only days later they found her dead, her kits had died and started to rot inside her, therefore killing her, he had mourned for days, hoping wishing she was there but she wasn't and now he was just sad, he had left his birth clan and got punished for it, Starclan had killed his love, his soulmate, and his offspring, now he sits in the camp, watching and waiting for something to do to keep his mind off of his dead mate.
@~Fawn.Heart~

——————
MistyDawn

WindClan
A smoky silver tabby she-cat with fiery amber eyes.

——————
Pity, The smoky silver tabby felt pure pity. WillowGaze had been her litter mate and she missed her very, very much... She remembered when DarkRiver joined to be with her but he had showed up too late... WillowGaze had told her that she was going to find him, and MistyDawn just let her go... She should have protected her sister, she should have done more! She should have...

MistyDawn gulps back her tears as she joins DarkRiver... Her ears flattened as she tried to think of something to say. Her mouth opened with a sigh. "She loved you... very much so... she..." The amber-eyed molly wondered why it was so hard to explain this to him... "She was so happy to have kits... its a shame she... she isn't here..." This wasn't helping at all...
——————

Ian April 12th, 2023 09:34 AM

Re: WindClan Prey Pile

Haha crispy prey L no food.

Exis April 12th, 2023 09:58 AM

Crowchatter could hear all the chatter in his mind, but it was almost overshadowed by his need to sleep and rest.

Alchemist Kitsune April 12th, 2023 11:33 AM

Re: WindClan Breezerock

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=36623

Flowers in maw with her entourage of felines close behind, Dapplebreeze entered camp. Blue eyes quickly searching for the familiar lilac pelt of their leader, the molly purred as she spotted her, approaching after giving a beckoning twitch with her tail, letting the others know to follow. Depositing the flowers she'd gathered before Twilightstar, the patched warrior smiled demurely, dipping her head respectfully before speaking.

"We have found many a colorful decoration for Juniper's Rest. I'm afraid I lost track of Adderstrike shortly after leaving camp, but hopefully these blooms will do. If not enough, do let me know. I would be more than happy to do a second sweep and grab more decorations if need be," Dapplebreeze reported, turning her gaze towards the rest of her patrol as they brought in their own findings.

-

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @x ghostie [Cowtuft] | @xSagefeatherx [Mottledfur] | @ameko [Goldenpaw]