Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Skykits dreams [p] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59685)

SpiritWolf_yt January 10th, 2023 03:03 PM

Skykits dreams [p]

~Skykit~

SKykit moaned and groaned in borednes" i wish i was a high rank!" she meowed then going to sleep the molly was confused where she was in her dream

@~Umbreon~

Ragwort January 10th, 2023 03:05 PM

Re: Skykits dreams [p]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1345812)
~Skykit~

SKykit moaned and groaned in borednes" i wish i was a high rank!" she meowed then going to sleep the molly was confused where she was in her dream

@~Umbreon~

"well well, if it isn't little skykit, you've grown quite much in the time since i've last seen you" Rumbled a throaty purr as Leapinglight stepped out from behind a large moss covered bolder

SpiritWolf_yt January 10th, 2023 03:09 PM

Skykit jumped as leapinglight appeared the molly tilted her head and padded over" your leapinglight aren't you! your the former med cat aren't you is this a dream or is this real?" she asked curiously
@~Umbreon~

Ragwort January 10th, 2023 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1345815)
Skykit jumped as leapinglight appeared the molly tilted her head and padded over" your leapinglight aren't you! your the former med cat aren't you is this a dream or is this real?" she asked curiously
@~Umbreon~

"its a dream young one, I've been Reaching out to a Few Clanmates to see if they have what it takes to help their clan, though i'm dissapointed that none of the kits that where around while i was alive have yet to beapprenticed. How old are you SKykit?" Leapinglight meowed coming eye to eye with the little cutie

SpiritWolf_yt January 10th, 2023 04:02 PM

Skykit gulped oh snap oh nuts oh feather bird what should she say to the question a worry came through is past her apprentice and isn't named" i-i'm 7 moons old hehe" she said nervously in a weird odd little chuckle what is leapinglight gonna say to that!
@~Umbreon~

Ragwort January 10th, 2023 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1345842)
Skykit gulped oh snap oh nuts oh feather bird what should she say to the question a worry came through is past her apprentice and isn't named" i-i'm 7 moons old hehe" she said nervously in a weird odd little chuckle what is leapinglight gonna say to that!
@~Umbreon~

Leapinglight Shook his head and Huffed "Cats these Days... what has that annoying puffball of tom been doing down there?" he muttered in disgust under his breath "Well then, Perhaps you'd like to Starts Some training? I can teach you about Healing, and if you chose thats not the life for you, i know some cats that could help with the other path" He churred

SpiritWolf_yt January 10th, 2023 04:22 PM

Skykit Smiled And jumped up and down" oooh yes!!!!" she meowed excited to learn
@~Umbreon~

Ragwort January 10th, 2023 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1345853)
Skykit Smiled And jumped up and down" oooh yes!!!!" she meowed excited to learn
@~Umbreon~

Leapinglight nodded straightening up. "First and Formost, You Must have knowledge of What to NEVER use on a clan mate, got it? never give a Clanmate deathberries, Hollyberries or Nightshade, they are deadly, and must be treated quick with yarrow, which will, if in time, make them throw up the poisonous plant before the poison can get in their system. Theses are what all 4 plants look like, you must remember this, and warn your clanmates not to touch these either. only Lichenpaw hold this knowledge besides myself. the only one of these you may touch is Yarrow, feel the leaves, and take a breath of the scent to remember"

SpiritWolf_yt January 10th, 2023 05:30 PM

Skykit touched the yarrow cautiously but curiously the molly sniffed the plant remembering it the molly smiled
@~Umbreon~

Ragwort January 10th, 2023 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Dakota (Post 1345875)
Skykit touched the yarrow cautiously but curiously the molly sniffed the plant remembering it the molly smiled
@~Umbreon~

"now, do you remember what i said? what are things you must never give a clanmate?"he quized