Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [StarClan] Time to Dream Walk (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77642)

SuspiciousMindz January 31st, 2024 07:18 AM

Time to Dream Walk

[Blazingstar]

It's time to rekindle the faith of lost warriors.
Drown the thoughts the Place of No Stars was pushing.

There can be no StarClan with no faith.
They've already noticed the barrier falling...

----

Blazingstar (WC Former Leader) is seeking out cats to chat with. He's been inactive for a while but in the light of rekindling his family bonds, he's been inspired to show up and spread his contagious grin to the cats of the clans.

No form, but plot ideas are welcome.
This is open to anything from training to guidance to just chatting.

Go wild.

Beanz January 31st, 2024 07:19 AM

Re: Time to Dream Walk

Hey I have Swanpaw of Shadowclan for some training! @SuspiciousMindz

furrensic January 31st, 2024 07:20 AM

:eyes:I can offer beeblaze, it's been awhile since him and blazing chatted!

alec January 31st, 2024 08:14 AM

minkpaw (riverclan) is feeling a little lost right now and beginning to lose faith in starclan after tansypaw ran away. id greatly appreciate him to visit her for a chat :3 (i wouldnt be opposed to training either)
(tldr: mainly guidance but training would be welcome too)

starry January 31st, 2024 08:56 AM

So Cinderblaze (former shc deputy) isn't alive and up for a dreamvisit, but perhaps they could meet somewhere in starclan and we could see where that goes? Cinder isnt the.. nicest with windclan cats though lol @SuspiciousMindz

ChaosBringer. January 31st, 2024 09:21 AM

I've got Whisperingpaw! He's a Windclan apprentice who's going through a rough time, and he only talks to a select few and is scared of meeting new cats in fear of loosing them again. I'd like for Blazingstar to give some hunting training, and then they could chat for a bit!

SuspiciousMindz January 31st, 2024 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beanz (Post 1543462)
Hey I have Swanpaw of Shadowclan for some training! @SuspiciousMindz

What training? And who's posting the starter?

Quote:

Originally Posted by furrensic (Post 1543463)
:eyes:I can offer beeblaze, it's been awhile since him and blazing chatted!

Blazing will be absolutely shocked but happy to see the Bee again. Who's doing the starter?

Quote:

Originally Posted by al3cc766 (Post 1543491)
minkpaw (riverclan) is feeling a little lost right now and beginning to lose faith in starclan after tansypaw ran away. id greatly appreciate him to visit her for a chat :3 (i wouldnt be opposed to training either)
(tldr: mainly guidance but training would be welcome too)

Blazing comfort snuggles on the way. Can chat training IC when Blazing thinks Mink is okay enough for it. Who's starting?

Quote:

Originally Posted by celeste (Post 1543526)
So Cinderblaze (former shc deputy) isn't alive and up for a dreamvisit, but perhaps they could meet somewhere in starclan and we could see where that goes? Cinder isnt the.. nicest with windclan cats though lol @SuspiciousMindz

This'll be fun. Blazing loves to irk WC haters. Who's starting?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosBringer. (Post 1543555)
I've got Whisperingpaw! He's a Windclan apprentice who's going through a rough time, and he only talks to a select few and is scared of meeting new cats in fear of loosing them again. I'd like for Blazingstar to give some hunting training, and then they could chat for a bit!

Whispering can hide in the Blazing fluff and train a bit. Who's throwing out the starter?

furrensic January 31st, 2024 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz (Post 1543644)

Blazing will be absolutely shocked but happy to see the Bee again. Who's doing the starter?

I can get one up!!:heartbounce:

hades. January 31st, 2024 11:35 AM

@suspiciousmindz Why not Yellowpaw?

starry January 31st, 2024 11:50 AM

@SuspiciousMindz could you start?