Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   HUGE Alternative-Warriors RP Coming! Help Needed! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11981)

dino. October 28th, 2017 10:22 AM

HUGE Alternative-Warriors RP Coming! Help Needed!

Ok, peeps, I need your help! I’m currently planning a big Alternative Warriors Roleplay, and I need some people to help me do this!

Roles I’m looking for:

Co-Leaders (people that accept forms when I or anyone else is not online. These people will also take over the three high ranks of the Clan) PPD Requirement: 9+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)

Rule-Makers (people that plan, discuss, and enforce the rules of the roleplay) PPD Requirement: 10+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)

Advertisers (people who let their friends in one the roleplay) PPD Requirement: 15+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)

Bumpers (if the thread goes quiet, these peeps get it going again!) PPD Requirement: 8+
1. (Open)
2. (Open)
3. (Open)

Medicine Cats (these guys come up with major events and prophecies that take place, and small plots like omens and visions) PPD Requirement: 5+
1. Timbergrowl
2. NightWarrior4Life
3. (Open)
4. (Open)

Designers (help discuss and design the camp, Clan ranks, and Clan name, as well as the main post-layout) PPD Requirement: 10+
1. Scarwings
2. (Open)
3. (Open)
4. (Open)
5. (Open)

*If you are interested in applying for these roles:

Username:
PPD:
Role Desired**:
Email:
(If Applicable)Amino Username:

Thank you to everyone who decides to help me with this. You will be recognized in the introduction post when the roleplay is created. All PPD numbers will be rounded to the nearest whole number. Email is an optional section. Click HERE to join our planning station. You may have to download the Amino app. Thank you!

*Example Form
Username: Equinox
PPD: 24.16
Role Desired: Designer
Email: marisburke@gmail.com
Amino Username: Equinox

**Please note that you may not get the role you want- PPD level, availability, etc.

dino. October 28th, 2017 01:00 PM

Re: HUGE Alternative-Warriors RP Coming! Help Needed!

Bump~

russet October 28th, 2017 01:04 PM

hey I would apply for co-leader but nobody has 35 PPD m8 @Equinox

aleka! October 28th, 2017 01:06 PM

I would apply, but my PPD fits none of them (9.99) because I'm not in many RPs, though I spend most of my freetime on here when I can

Momotaro October 28th, 2017 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 412538)
Bump~

You do realise that the average ppd is 7-10.

Any way, just because people dont post tons that does not mean they are not online.

I take a long time to reply, but i do good replies, and im on a lot.

so yeah, very few people would be able to reply.

Also, do you need artists?

I do okay art.

Example

dino. October 28th, 2017 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by russet (Post 412543)
hey I would apply for co-leader but nobody has 35 PPD m8 @Equinox

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aleka (Post 412545)
I would apply, but my PPD fits none of them (9.99) because I'm not in many RPs, though I spend most of my freetime on here when I can

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ (Post 412546)

You do realise that the average ppd is 7-10.

Any way, just because people dont post tons that does not mean they are not online.

I take a long time to reply, but i do good replies, and im on a lot.

so yeah, very few people would be able to reply.

Also, do you need artists?

I do okay art.

Example

Alright, I changed it. I just put it as that because I know a lot of people are online most of the time and I just thought that people posted a lot, plus at one point my PPD was 36 when I was first on here.

And sorry rattlesnake but we don't need any art.

dino. October 28th, 2017 04:22 PM

Bump~

dino. October 29th, 2017 08:18 AM

Bump~

Timbergrowl October 29th, 2017 01:36 PM

Username: Timbergrowl
PPD: IDK but I have a lot of free time right now and I don't have a lot of cats in the clans.
Role Desired**: almost all of the ranks ecept the bumpers. I want to be a co-leader, medicine cat, rule-maker the most through
Email: athenascollar66@gmail.com
(If Applicable)Amino Username: Timbergrowl

dino. October 30th, 2017 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbergrowl (Post 413244)
Username: Timbergrowl
PPD: IDK but I have a lot of free time right now and I don't have a lot of cats in the clans.
Role Desired**: almost all of the ranks ecept the bumpers. I want to be a co-leader, medicine cat, rule-maker the most through
Email: athenascollar66@gmail.com
(If Applicable)Amino Username: Timbergrowl

Congratulations! You have been selected for the role of Medicine Cat. If you haven’t already, please click the link to join the Amino. I look forward to working with you!