Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   ask daydream the grump (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12728)

graves November 27th, 2017 12:07 AM

ask daydream the grump

daydream is the living definition of mcedgy. their bff died, their adoptive mother is missing, heck they have almost died like..twice. sometimes i lose count. but they are a savage, and are probably made of salt. so to lighten their rather dark life n stuff, how about some questions for them ? can be related to anything, to their favorite color or their favorite meme or favorite sass quote, i dont care, just be pg kiddos.

rubinaito November 27th, 2017 09:43 AM

Re: ask daydream the grump

Oooh! I have a question!

So, I think that Ebonymist and Daydream are pretty good pals. At least, Ebonymist thinks so. Does Daydream feel the same way, or do they just think of Ebonymist as just another patient?

don't mind me I'm just trying to figure out my cat's lives

NightWarrior4Life November 27th, 2017 10:16 AM

Daydream, are you thinking of getting an apprentice anytime soon? If you are, do you have any cat In particular in mind?

graves November 27th, 2017 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 428860)
Daydream, are you thinking of getting an apprentice anytime soon? If you are, do you have any cat In particular in mind?

¨no, im not. and i dont plan on even getting an apprentice. why would i want to strip a kit of a chance of having the warrior life i never got without consent?¨

to otherwise answer your question, no, they arent looking for one nor will be for a pretty long time.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 428857)
Oooh! I have a question!

So, I think that Ebonymist and Daydream are pretty good pals. At least, Ebonymist thinks so. Does Daydream feel the same way, or do they just think of Ebonymist as just another patient?

don't mind me I'm just trying to figure out my cat's lives

to be honest, i would think that daydream looks at her as somewhat of a friend, at most an acquaintance. it takes a lot to earn their trust in the first place,and takes a bit of bonding for them to consider anyone a friend.

Dust November 27th, 2017 09:22 PM

//Acorn to Day//

"So you trained as a warrior's apprentice, yeah? What's the biggest prey you've ever caught!"

//owowhatsthisnoticesdayssuffering//

Mango November 28th, 2017 07:40 AM

1. Why are you a medicine cat?

3. Why are you so grumpy?

Charmer November 28th, 2017 07:53 AM

Daydream, hey!

I’m curious what you think of the new Skyclan medicine cat.

:p

graves November 29th, 2017 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duststorm (Post 429184)
//Acorn to Day//

"So you trained as a warrior's apprentice, yeah? What's the biggest prey you've ever caught!"

//owowhatsthisnoticesdayssuffering//

¨i caught a large bird once, i still to this day dont know what it was. much smaller then an eagle, but bigger then your average bird. i felt proud that day.¨

still to this day, daydream still does warrior duties despite being a medcat. they hunt at times to get out of their den, and sometimes train their friend nightpaw when she wants. they wouldve been a great warrior.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 429299)
1. Why are you a medicine cat?

3. Why are you so grumpy?

¨because some starry cat said i had to. i was only a moon away from being a warrior, i was so close until it was tripped away. youd be grumpy too, if youve seen what ive seen.¨
Quote:

Originally Posted by Charmer (Post 429303)
Daydream, hey!

I’m curious what you think of the new Skyclan medicine cat.

:p

¨hes a bit of a grump, like myself, which is why i think we clashed at first. now, hes grown on me a little bit and i...might consider him a friend. maybe.¨ (they totally do)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 29th, 2017 12:30 PM

What do you think about Lostface? :3

The_10th_Doctor November 29th, 2017 12:36 PM

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet, but I have a young cat, Minnowkit, who really wants to be a medicine cat. But she's too scared to ask you if she can be your apprentice. Would you accept if she really really really wanted to?