Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74)

|+sari+| April 30th, 2019 07:50 PM

Re: Seastones

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pluto (Post 588245)
White ears poked above a sandy slope, they twitched , trying to pick out any sounds of other cats that weren't the one she was meeting Tonight . Once she deemed safe, she leaped on top of it and leaped on to the smooth ground . In her mouth Onionshell held some wild tiny purple flowers , they were everywhere when she was heading towards this place! They were beautiful so she grabbed a pawful hoping it would be enough. The skyclanner didn't bother hunting since she figured it would look suspicious bringing a piece of prey away from her clan.The muddy brown patched Molly flicked her eyes over the Sandy area before she caught the familiar scent of the tom she quickly grew attached to. Her heart raced once she started running towards their hiding spot, this is a bad idea! her conscience told her what if one day Riverclan finds this place and decides to kidnap you while using Runningbrook as bait?! You dumb furball! the voice fell in deaf ears, her heart was stronger than her logic . I'll be careful , I always plan ahead ! Atleast one pawstep ahead. Atleast I'm not sticking with the toms in my clan, it's like father said ' you wanna do the same thing as them huh? Would you wanna run off a cliff with them? Plunge yourself into a twolegs nest? Be my guest ' I'm not like them .

Onionshell peered around the corner where Runningbrook was, see ? No ambush ! she purred as a greeting although she raised her eyebrow at the water vole which made her nose twitch .....is it the same thing as regular ones? Just...more watery? ....oh well never know till you try. With a flick of her tail the skyclanner padded towards the tom with a happy glance and placed the pile of flowers gently in front of his paws "it not much.....but they sure are beautiful . And you know what's funny? They were surrounded by a strong onion smell when I went toward them . Probably little patches of the plant or weed thing near them." she meowed before yawning and sitting down only to wash herself " anybody notice you?" she asked somewhat worriedly . @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Runningbrook glanced up as Onionshell set the flowers at his paws, and he smiled, gazing fondly at the flowers. "Yes, they are beautiful...," he murmured, using his nose to gently move the precious flowers aside. He purred as she spoke again, finding what she was saying amusing, before frowning slightly at her final words. he tipped his head to the side thoughtfully. "I assume not... my Clan was asleep due to it being Moonhigh..." he ran his tongue over his left front paw pad, which had been hurting a little for a while now. Maybe he should get Shiverpetal to take a glance at it later. Runningbrook tried to search his mind for a topic of conversation that would be interesting, but he was floundering. suddenly something popped into his head. "How is Grousestar faring? I hear he refuses to appoint a new deputy... how is that working out? Is everything okay in SkyClan?" he sighed, rolling onto his back to let the cool night air bathe his belly. His tail gently swept the ground, in a back and forth motion. He awkwardly licked his chest before settling back, silently anticipating Onionshell's answer . a deep purr rumbled through his chest, he was just glad he was here, able to see Onionshell. He didn't know what he would do if he couldn't see her. He secretly hoped they would never get caught.

Leucos April 30th, 2019 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| (Post 591604)
Runningbrook glanced up as Onionshell set the flowers at his paws, and he smiled, gazing fondly at the flowers. "Yes, they are beautiful...," he murmured, using his nose to gently move the precious flowers aside. He purred as she spoke again, finding what she was saying amusing, before frowning slightly at her final words. he tipped his head to the side thoughtfully. "I assume not... my Clan was asleep due to it being Moonhigh..." he ran his tongue over his left front paw pad, which had been hurting a little for a while now. Maybe he should get Shiverpetal to take a glance at it later. Runningbrook tried to search his mind for a topic of conversation that would be interesting, but he was floundering. suddenly something popped into his head. "How is Grousestar faring? I hear he refuses to appoint a new deputy... how is that working out? Is everything okay in SkyClan?" he sighed, rolling onto his back to let the cool night air bathe his belly. His tail gently swept the ground, in a back and forth motion. He awkwardly licked his chest before settling back, silently anticipating Onionshell's answer . a deep purr rumbled through his chest, he was just glad he was here, able to see Onionshell. He didn't know what he would do if he couldn't see her. He secretly hoped they would never get caught.

the Molly smiled before her ears folded back just the smallest bit but she nodded good.....who knows what Grousestar would do to me....especially after what's happened not too long ago..... her orbs filled with worry at that though and at the question that followed ....her stomach clenched and tightened which prohibited her from speaking for a while . Should she answer? She loved him but.....She still couldn't fully trust him.....it was stupid yes..... But she wouldn't let her heart conquer her mind and make her act all mousebrained like it did with other she cats . She needed to be careful , for her sake.....and her clans.... She inhaled then exhailed "stressful for sure. I'm on edge .....I bet the whole clans on edge even if they won't admit it. And I guess we will have to wait for the next gathering to see if Grousestar has....if there's even gonna be another gathering ." she meowed then mentally sighed, pleased with herself . a safe answer, that way he's stuck guessing but has received an answer . Onion went into a laying position with a exhausted sigh......her schedule has been a tick in her pelt especially with the past events that took place. Her blue orbs looked out into the sandy rock covered area and smiled once she heard the waves before looking back at Runningbrook with a chuckle at what she saw "you do kinda look like a weird log that has legs . " she commented ending with a giggle.

.:Virgo:. May 17th, 2019 09:27 PM

Constell stood on an outcropping, watching the stars, those dancing points of light that sustained her and haunted her in her dreams. Her strange purplish eyes reflected the patterned lights hanging in the night sky. The gaunt molly stood on this cliff every night to watch the stars, and tonight would be no different, except for the fact that there was a congregation of other felines on the rocks below. No one had, nor will notice her. She was as much as a rock as the rocks on the outcroppings with her. The stars beckoned her. She obliged and reached her paws up towards the sky, her silver paws gleaming with reflective starlight.

|~|@SuspisciousMinds|~|
With Wheat.

|+sari+| June 4th, 2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brilliance (Post 589060)

Copperleap wasn't judgmental towards other cats, but he also knew that the warrior code told him to not associate himself with the ''enemy''. This she cat didn't seem like she meant any harm or would hurt him in any way. She looked...as he analyzed her features more vividly...her expressions were soft, almost kittish in a sense. So, that definitely meant she wasn't a warrior, so maybe that also meant that if she tried to cause a fight, then Copperleap would have the upperhand because apprentices were still learning to fight, after all. Then again, this sweet gal was wearing a flower crown...which was kinda cute, now that he actually managed to notice it. ''That thing atop your head?'' He flicked his tail upward, gently tilting the crown on her head to the side on accident. ''How you make something like that, hm? Seems so creative, such a pretty flower crown. You know what, bunny? I want one myself! I think it would add more -- hmm -- pizzazz -- whaddya think?'' His tone was chipper and bright, eyes genuinely showing interest in her creative ability to put...fashion on herself. It was probably one of the rare times he actually saw a cat with flowers on their head, but it looked so unique that Copperleap wanted one himself. ''Or! Maybe a pebble crown will work, hm? That sounds pretty cool! I think I would be the king of pebbles...but I wonder if pebbles will weigh too much and hurt my head. It sounds possible, but not very safe, but like flowers must be for mollies, so rocks must be for toms. I mean, look at these rocks! They're so shiny and cool -- '' Copperleap was rambling, per usual, sometimes he couldn't help himself, so when her voice cut right through his as she was happy to become his acquaintance, Copperleap shot up almost like a comet, his fur bushing up, a quirk that happened whenever he was excited. ''Oh boy, oh boy, sugar! It's nice to meetya too! I love making friends.'' He told her, rather sincerely and almost bashful. Even if they were from different clans, it just felt nice to tell her his name was Copper so they didn't have to put labels on where they were from. For all she knew, she possibly thought he was a passing loner instead of a clan cat. ''Hunting, yeah?'' Copperleap upturned his nose in thought as he listened to the little molly talk about how she was supposed to be hunting. ''It sounds like a chore,'' He drawled out in a gag. The tom circled the she cat and lightly whacked her with his tail on her flank, ''I can give you some pointers if you want. Instead of making hunting sound like it's mandatory to do, I can show you a super awesome way that makes you look forward to hunting all the time.'' He puffed out his chest, boyishly smirking to himself. Copperleap had the tendency to make chores into something fun like a sort of game. Of course, as she asked him her question, Copperleap fumbled for an answer because he...actually didn't know. ''I don't know,'' He honestly told her with a blink of his eyes, but laughed along since he got her to laugh, and it felt pretty good to laugh along with her. She had such a sweet, musical laughter that was contagious. He rolled his shoulders, ''I thought I just wing it, ya know? I always just wing stuff. I'm totally good at that.'' He told her with a soft smile, watching her with his own soft gaze of wonder and inquisitively.

Luckypaw jumped slightly with surprise as Copperleap's tail tilted her crown, and she blinked as he kept rambling on and on without giving her time to answer his questions. She had a smile on her maw, and laughter sparkled in her eyes. "Well, you're right, a pebble crown wouldn't be sa-" she broke off when he suddenly leaped to his paws, causing her head to shrink back into her neck, her eyes widening. Her ears pinned back slightly at his overeagerness. As the tom circled her and whacked her flank with his tail, she jumped slightly, fighting the urge to yell at him. She squeezed her eyes closed a moment whilst thinking I can do this just keep calm. Don't let the anxiety get to you taking a deep breath, she opened her eyes, and burst out laughing at his next words, all the aggressiveness she had felt for a moment disappearing. She gave him a bright smile, the wide grin spreading over her maw. "Oh, I'd love that!," she cooed in wonder. She would love to spend some time with this tom to learn a way to hunt whilst having fun. Her hazel eyes were wide with a soft expression. She actually enjoyed this cat's company, when he wasn't jumping around and in her space, of course. Not that she really hated it, not really. She just... Wasn't, well, used to all this attention. But maybe, just maybe she wouldn't mind getting used to it. She gave him a soft smile and giggled at his next words. "Just wing it, eh? Yeah, you probably are." she gazed down at the ground as she groomed a forepaw, purrs of amusement rumbling through her chest. She glanced up, looking around before gazing at the tom. She didn't know if the tom would understand, but she was serious about her next question. "So, um, Copper... Do you believe in StarClan?," she asked softly.

((Oof, sorry this is so late. Life for me has been hella busy xc ))

BEAR. June 5th, 2019 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz (Post 594396)

Mintberry's felt the heat flush under her pelt as her act of staring was noticed. She wanted to cringe and run away, but now she had to face this tom. She cleared her throat, straightening up to try and make herself look dignified, although her smaller stature failed her. "Ahah, yeah, I'm one of those, my apologies," she replied. The tom's scent finally drifted into her nose... RiverClan... and... there was something oddly familiar. Had they crossed paths before? Her brows furrowed in thought.

Curiously, his eyes narrowed as he gazed at the tuxedo. "Who are you?" he demanded sharply. He knew this cat. He didn't know why, but there was something about her mint-filled scent that he recognized, and he didn't like it.

She needed to answer his question, now.

|+sari+| June 7th, 2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pluto (Post 591612)
the Molly smiled before her ears folded back just the smallest bit but she nodded good.....who knows what Grousestar would do to me....especially after what's happened not too long ago..... her orbs filled with worry at that though and at the question that followed ....her stomach clenched and tightened which prohibited her from speaking for a while . Should she answer? She loved him but.....She still couldn't fully trust him.....it was stupid yes..... But she wouldn't let her heart conquer her mind and make her act all mousebrained like it did with other she cats . She needed to be careful , for her sake.....and her clans.... She inhaled then exhailed "stressful for sure. I'm on edge .....I bet the whole clans on edge even if they won't admit it. And I guess we will have to wait for the next gathering to see if Grousestar has....if there's even gonna be another gathering ." she meowed then mentally sighed, pleased with herself . a safe answer, that way he's stuck guessing but has received an answer . Onion went into a laying position with a exhausted sigh......her schedule has been a tick in her pelt especially with the past events that took place. Her blue orbs looked out into the sandy rock covered area and smiled once she heard the waves before looking back at Runningbrook with a chuckle at what she saw "you do kinda look like a weird log that has legs . " she commented ending with a giggle.

((Sorry this is so late, I've had a lot going on <3 ))

At Onionshell's worried gaze, Runningbrook scooted closer to her and rested his tail across her shoulders in a comforting manner. He certainly understood how she felt; if Fallenstar happened to find out what he's been up to , he would be severely punished for sure. "It'll be alright," he murmured, gently touching his nose to her ear, trying his best to make her feel better. He tilted his head as she spoke, and he gave her an understanding nod. he knew she couldn't tell him everything that's going on in her Clan, just like he couldn't tell her all the going-ons of RiverClan. He wasn't going to push it. As she replied to his question, he gave her a smile. "Of course there will be a gathering! There's always a gathering, is it not?" he fell silent and stared out over the ocean, the sound of waves crashing soothing him. He glanced at her as she spoke again, and at her comment, he let out a laugh and gently brushed his tail across her nose affectionately before whacking her back gently. "Oh, really? Is that so?," he teased . He purred with amusement before getting to his paws. He gestured with his tail for her to stand, as well. "Let's take a walk by the water," he suggested as moonlight shone on his fur.

RedHead June 13th, 2019 11:45 AM

He hadn’t meant to wander this far. His simple walk had led Flintspirit all the way to the seastones. He took a look around, taking in the bleak clearing, absent of cats that flocked here on gathering nights. The air, although stale, clearly was filled with the scents of many cats that came here every moon.
With a small flock of his tail, Flintspirit found himself wandering towards the silvery stones, his green tea traveling up the rock and to the top. He smiled a little, his thoughts going to all the times that he’d sat at the foot of these stones and watched Passionstar lead the clan, his strong loyalty showing through every pore of his body. Flintspirit could only dream of being as great as the leader. He admired him greatly, and stood by him with all that he had. But sometimes Flintspirit worried for the older tomcat. He was still young, but the moons of war and battle and stress had really had a toll on him. Flintspirit could tell. He himself was still trying to recoup from recent events, his wounds from the battles with the dogs had left him beat up, physically and mentally. He had started being unable to sleep, his dreams haunting him with images of those dogs, beating up his clanmates, and in his dreams he could only watch as they died in front of his eyes.
A shiver ran down his body, and Flintspirit shook the thoughts from his head. He had come out here specifically to rid his mind of those dreams he had been having. Crouching down, Flintspirit sprang upwards scrambling up to the top of the seatones with a little difficulty. He hissed as a pain shot through his chest, his old wounds having been reopened, and it hurt him a lot. With a sigh, the large tomcat lay down, placing his head on the cool stone and gazing out across the clearing, his green eyes clouded.

@jupiter

SuspiciousMindz June 18th, 2019 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BILL. (Post 596781)

Curiously, his eyes narrowed as he gazed at the tuxedo. "Who are you?" he demanded sharply. He knew this cat. He didn't know why, but there was something about her mint-filled scent that he recognized, and he didn't like it.

She needed to answer his question, now.

"I'm Mintberry of WindClan," the black and white she-cat replied, taken aback by the tone in his voice. How dare he. Her green hues flashed a warning. She didn't care if this tom was the new deputy, she'd get sharp tongued back at him.

There was still something strange that struck out to her about him. A familiarity she was getting a little uncomfortable with. The golden pelt, his scent, the sharp tone, it was all so familiar.

Could it be?
No...
...no

BEAR. June 18th, 2019 09:17 PM

"WindClan?" his voice grew puzzled. She certainly didn't smell like one of the rabbit chasers. Her scent was thick with mint and oak leaves, indicative of a ThunderClan cat. "Did you recently join them? You don't smell like one of those grass lovers, you smell like a squirrel stalker."

There was still the underlying curiosity of who this cat was, but he kept the majority of it at bay. For now. He was sure he could get her to crack open all her secrets.

@SuspiciousMindz

SuspiciousMindz June 18th, 2019 09:25 PM

@BILL.

"Er- I meant to say ThunderClan. I'm from ThunderClan," Mintberry shook her head a little, heat flushing under her pelt again from embarrassment. How dumb of her! The black and white she-cat let out an uncomfortable laugh. "I used to be in WindClan, I'm in ThunderClan now," she wanted to cringe, shrink down, and lay in a hole at that moment.

"You're... Lionstorm, right?" she inquired, although she had already known the answer.