Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Closed Wheres the other "Of The Month"? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72020)

bubble[error]. November 1st, 2023 08:17 PM

Wheres the other "Of The Month"?

There's the COTM, but what about SOTM? Or Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Month? Or Roleplay Of The Month? I would be happy to host them for you all if you need it.

panchiko November 1st, 2023 08:23 PM

Re: Wheres the other "Of The Month"?

Hi, @bubblegum.!

Our team doesn't host official OTMs other than COTM because, historically, they didn't gain a lot of traction. A lot of members host unofficial OTMs in the General Board, if you'd like to take a look or host one of your own [must be marked unofficial]!

bubble[error]. November 1st, 2023 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostface (Post 1496541)
Hi, @bubblegum.!

Our team doesn't host official OTMs other than COTM because, historically, they didn't gain a lot of traction. A lot of members host unofficial OTMs in the General Board, if you'd like to take a look or host one of your own [must be marked unofficial]!

I want to take the ship one. I'll steal that and use it. If they are unofficial, then get rid of the awards for them in the awards request thread

stag November 1st, 2023 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1496538)
There's the COTM, but what about SOTM? Or Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Month? Or Roleplay Of The Month? I would be happy to host them for you all if you need it.

Iirc all of these were stopped due a lack of activity! AFAIK you're allowed to host unofficial ones of these, haha this is more of a support team question :rofl:

bubble[error]. November 1st, 2023 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vampire (Post 1496545)

Iirc all of these were stopped due a lack of activity! AFAIK you're allowed to host unofficial ones of these, haha this is more of a support team question :rofl:

wolfie beat you lol. Wanna help me set up the ship one for everyone?

panchiko November 1st, 2023 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1496544)

I want to take the ship one. I'll steal that and use it. If they are unofficial, then get rid of the awards for them in the awards request thread

The awards that can be requested are for people who won when the official ones were around! ^^

panchiko November 1st, 2023 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bubblegum. (Post 1496546)

wolfie beat you lol. Wanna help me set up the ship one for everyone?

wrong staff member :sob:

bubble[error]. November 1st, 2023 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostface (Post 1496547)

The awards that can be requested are for people who won when the official ones were around! ^^

Oh ok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghostface (Post 1496550)

wrong staff member :sob:

I wasn't asking you tho