Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   dragonclan rowanclan border (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12497)

Fireflower November 19th, 2017 11:19 AM

dragonclan rowanclan border

this is well the dragonclan rowanclan border plz mention the peaple that are in the clans so they know this is up cause i cant mention well....or at all.

Fireflower November 28th, 2017 08:06 AM

Re: dragonclan rowanclan border

fireflower walked around the border seeing nothing of interest. @Akari

Akari November 28th, 2017 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 429315)
fireflower walked around the border seeing nothing of interest. @Akari

((im at school....so responces may be slow.))
RustPaw walked beside Fireflower, looking across the border. She was curious what laid on the other side, but was not curious enough to dare cross it. She let out a sigh, continueing to follow FireFlower.
( @littledragon0625 )

Fireflower November 28th, 2017 08:34 AM

[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 429324)
((im at school....so responces may be slow.))
RustPaw walked beside Fireflower, looking across the border. She was curious what laid on the other side, but was not curious enough to dare cross it. She let out a sigh, continueing to follow FireFlower.
( @littledragon0625 )

"whats that?"fireflower said pointing to two cats running to the border,a few more behide them. @PeaFlower
@Okapi
@Swiftheart

Akari November 28th, 2017 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 429331)
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
"whats that?"fireflower said pointing to two cats running to the border,a few more behide them. @PeaFlower
@Okapi

"Looks like a patrol of Rowanclan cAts running towards the border. Pretty obovious, if you ask me, but I'm just an apprentice, so what do I know." she replied sarcasticly, but in a jokeing manner.
She stared At them across the border, before adding on to what she last said. "Also, they look like trouble..." she said softly.
( @littledragon0625 )

Fireflower November 28th, 2017 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 429336)
"Looks like 2 Rowanclan cAts running towards the border. Pretty obovious, if you ask me, but I'm just an apprentice, so what do I know." she replied sarcasticly, but in a jokeing manner.
( @littledragon0625 )

"i dont know any rowanclan cats that have wings!"fireflower said.the running she-cat jumped into a tree and leaped over fireflower and rustpaw and started running to the mountian west.the other cat a little farer behide.fireflower jumped in front of him and him halted"what to you think your doing this is our terr."fireflower said."and your letting her get away!"the tom yelled"ok,we started on the wrong paw.im lightningscale"the cat said his wings outstretched to know hed fight if needed.

Akari November 29th, 2017 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 429501)

"i dont know any rowanclan cats that have wings!"fireflower said.the running she-cat jumped into a tree and leaped over fireflower and rustpaw and started running to the mountian west.the other cat a little farer behide.fireflower jumped in front of him and him halted"what to you think your doing this is our terr."fireflower said."and your letting her get away!"the tom yelled"ok,we started on the wrong paw.im lightningscale"the cat said his wings outstretched to know hed fight if needed.

Rustpaw quickly ran to her newfound friends' side, and she Glanced at the Rowanclan intruders, slightly curious about them, but inside her mind was raceing, mostly thinking of attack paterns that would work against the winged attacker. 'If I spring off somthing vertical, I can reach greater heights than if I simply try jumping upwards, so First, I must seperate him from the rest of the group...' she thought, looking him over, and then doing the same for the rest of the intruders, looking for any signs that they might attack suddenly. She noted how the Winged one seemed like he was more than willing to fight if necessary. "Alright, so, Lightningscale, who was she? And better question, why were you driveing her into our territory?" She asked, Takeing a step foward, noticibly a bit shorter than them, Although It did not seem to bother me.

Fireflower November 29th, 2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 429829)
Rustpaw quickly ran to her newfound friends' side, and she Glanced at the Rowanclan intruders, slightly curious about them, but inside her mind was raceing, mostly thinking of attack paterns that would work against the winged attacker. 'If I spring off somthing vertical, I can reach greater heights than if I simply try jumping upwards, so First, I must seperate him from the rest of the group...' she thought, looking him over, and then doing the same for the rest of the intruders, looking for any signs that they might attack suddenly. She noted how the Winged one seemed like he was more than willing to fight if necessary. "Alright, so, Lightningscale, who was she? And better question, why were you driveing her into our territory?" She asked, Takeing a step foward, noticibly a bit shorter than them, Although It did not seem to bother me.

"your terrioty!"lightningscale didnt what to fight he fough enought that day."very wel,you say that, we haded looked the northern side of the border.,im a member of dragonclan"that name rung a bell in fireflowers mind"and the shecat?!"she questioned"she tried to kill are leader we wr to drive her away but we didnt know there was a clan here!"lightningscale yelled"which clan are you!?"he asked"rowanclan"fireflower said.(its hard to interact with char. that are both mine)
@PeaFlower @Okapi @Swiftheart you guys can come in now

Akari November 29th, 2017 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 429834)

"your terrioty!"lightningscale didnt what to fight he fough enought that day."very wel,you say that, we haded looked the northern side of the border.,im a member of dragonclan"that name rung a bell in fireflowers mind"and the shecat?!"she questioned"she tried to kill are leader we wr to drive her away but we didnt know there was a clan here!"lightningscale yelled"which clan are you!?"he asked"rowanclan"fireflower said.(its hard to interact with char. that are both mine)

Rustpaw glanced at them, before takeing a step backwards. She was not afraid, but they had awnsered her questions, so ther was no reason to seem like she wanted to fight them. Besides, she was an apprentice, so it was possible that they could be stronger than her, or at least more skilled, although she was a quick learner, and was smaller than them, so she had a few possible advantages, and she would deffinatly use them if they wanted to fight.

Static November 29th, 2017 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 429834)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 429836)
Rustpaw glanced at them, before takeing a step backwards. She was not afraid, but they had awnsered her questions, so ther was no reason to seem like she wanted to fight them. Besides, she was an apprentice, so it was possible that they could be stronger than her, or at least more skilled, although she was a quick learner, and was smaller than them, so she had a few possible advantages, and she would deffinatly use them if they wanted to fight.

GHostwhisper stepped out of the bushes,studying the cats.He had been listening,so he didn't attack,yet."So you chased her into our territory where she could kill our leader?" he asked emotionless. Coalfur caught up to Lightningscale,noticing the other cats and the tension."Who are they?" she asked quietly.