Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Adoption Acres (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Shadewind (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71579)

Wingnettle October 26th, 2023 01:54 AM

Shadewind

Lynxshade's father

Lynxshade's bio

Quote:

Lynxhshade and Tigersun were born from Sunnyskies and Shadewind in a cold afternoon of Leafbare. Although weak, the two kits were well cared for and they had two lovely parents who provided them with a flawless education and much love. Lynxshade and his brother were very attached to each other. At 2 moons of age, an attack of greencough brought Sunnyskies away from the little family. Although Shadewind loved his kits very much, he wasn’t able to accept and go over his mate’s death and distanced himself more and more, leaving the kits with their uncle and spending less and less time with them as he tried to forget the pain of death.

Lynxshade was a rather shy kit and had always counted on his brother to insert themselves in the clan life; this was even truer after Shadewind got distant, leaving the two kits to fend for themselves, often assigning them to other queens or apprentices to keep an eye on them. As their father grew every day colder toward them, Tigerkit and Lynxkit developed a way of taking care of each other as if they were their only family members. Tigerkit especially took control of many situations, guiding Lynxkit in everyday life and making sure she had everything she needed.

Summary
The family was born in a very distant land, where they lived in a forest amongst other cats. The group was well-organized and called themselves a clan, but one day everything is destroyed by a raging fire.
Lynxshade manages to flee, but his brother dies in the attempt. She searched for her lost family, but manages to find nothing in the ashes. So she sets out on a journey that will take her to the land of the four clans, where she joins Shadowclan.
In the meanwhile, Shadewind has never stopped looking for his kits and after much time he finally retraces Lynxshade's location.

Your role
You will be a rogue who arrives at Shadowclan and finds Lynxshade during a patrol. Everything will be explained there during the first encounter, but Shadewind will need to join Shadowclan if he wants to reunite fully with his daughter. You will need to ask Dawnstar to join, as Lynxshade's father, or you may want to keep your life as a rogue. That's your decision to make.

How I will pick you
I will be picky, because this cat needs to stay active and keep interacting with Lynxshade over time. I also choose based on your rp style: if you're used to write for example just a few sentences, you're less likely to be chosen because I like to go more in depth within each post.

Deadline?
No. I might chose tomorrow, I might in a month, I might never. I don't want this role to be given up, abandoned, forgotten or else. It's good or go.

Suggestions
- Plans for him
- Example of a plot
- Roleplay example

elswhere October 26th, 2023 02:10 PM

Re: Shadewind

hhh placeholder :eyes:

Wingnettle January 27th, 2024 09:07 AM

bop

Wingnettle April 22nd, 2024 09:11 AM