Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Werewolf (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13354)

Seraphon December 22nd, 2017 05:38 PM

Werewolf

I think @Mousy might have gotten Murder in WinkClan from this game or a game similar to it. I decided to make this thread solely because I'm bored. So, how this works is there is a werewolf, Doctor, phsycic(or however you spell it XD), citizens, and a joker(sometimes). Depending on how many people there are there can be more than one werewolf and Doctor.

Werewolf
This is basically the murderer. I will PM you about who you want to kill, and you tell me. If there are two werewolves i will tell both of you who is the other werewolf and you have to PM each other and agree to kill ONE person and only ONE of you will PM me about who it is.

Doctor
This is someone who I will PM about who they want to save. If that person was originally supposed to be killed they will automatically be saved. THE DOCTOR CANNOT SAVE THEMSELF. If there are two doctors; see Werewolf above.

Psychic
You can PM me every turn and ask me if ONE person is the werewolf. I wil say yes or no depending on who you ask about. If you die the dead are no lnger aloud to talk.

Joker(we may or may not have this)
You try to get yourself killed. If you die, a random person will be chosen to be killed whether they are werewolf or not.

Citizen
Normal player.

After everyone that can, PMs me you all vote on who you think the werewolve(s) are/is. You can tell people what you are or you could lie, but you may not PROVE what you are. They may or may not believe you. I will PM you what your role is. PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU THINK THIS IS COPYRIGHT.

YOU MAY NOT JOIN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROUND! IF YOU ASK TO JOIN THE NEXT GAME IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ONGOING ONE I WILL IGNORE YOU! WAIT UNTIL THE CURRENT ROUND IS OVER TO ASK TO JOIN! We ARE NOT currently playing a game and we ARE accepting requests to start.

Current Players-
@Okapi
@Redwood Reindeer
@Flameleaf
@Raven hollow
@littleChristmasdragon
@Roledolf
@PineCone
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@DragonChaos
PLAYERS! PLEASE TRY TO RECRUIT MORE PLAYERS! XD 1 MORE PLAYER NEEDED!!

Form
Just say you want to join
Do you want two werewolves and two doctors?
Do you want a joker?

TWO WEREWOLVES AND TWO DOCTORS?

Yes? lllllllll
No? 0

JOKER?

Yes? lllllll
No? ll

Mango December 22nd, 2017 09:34 PM

Re: Werewolf

I'll join two physics two doctors (joker come on those clueless and not deciteful)

Seraphon December 23rd, 2017 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 443970)
I'll join two physics two doctors (joker come on those clueless and not deciteful)

Ok!

We need at least 9-10 people.

Ariii December 23rd, 2017 06:18 AM

Two doctors and werewolves sound cool!
And I'd like to join! Mention me if you need anything or if we start.

Seraphon December 23rd, 2017 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 444041)
Two doctors and werewolves sound cool!
And I'd like to join! Mention me if you need anything or if we start.

Ok! And we need 7-8 more people, so if you could try to get moreplayers that would be great X3

Ariii December 23rd, 2017 06:31 AM

I'll try

Seraphon December 23rd, 2017 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer (Post 444044)
I'll try

Thanks!

Seraphon December 23rd, 2017 09:05 AM

Le boop

Seraphon December 23rd, 2017 12:15 PM

Bedoop

Seraphon December 24th, 2017 08:09 AM

Bump