Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   DRAGONCLAN powerplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11580)

Fireflower September 20th, 2017 06:22 PM

clan maker

dragonclan a clan of winged cats.all cats need to be 'found' before joining the clan.meaning they wr rouges or loners before.and the clan found them and the cats can join

winkingcat September 20th, 2017 06:28 PM

Re: clan maker

i'll join but how do u join? I just got on here today so yeah....................

bobtail September 21st, 2017 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledragon0625 (Post 389184)
its dragon, calling a clan together! plz join dragonclan im dragonstar sign out :welcome:

Quote:

Originally Posted by winkingcat (Post 389193)
i'll join but how do u join? I just got on here today so yeah....................

It definitely sounds interesting, but I'd like to know how you can join this Clan?

Fireflower September 24th, 2017 05:58 PM

DRAGONCLAN

dragonclan is a great clan to join you can power-play or not im dragonstar the leader id love cats to join :laughing: plz find me for rules, i check each day
i hope you come!!!!

Tundra September 25th, 2017 03:45 AM

Re: DRAGONCLAN

Don't mean to bug you, but you may need a forum for people to join, and some rules.

Fireflower September 26th, 2017 04:23 PM

dragonclansneighboor

dragonclan needs a clan to share terr. with any clan plz

Fireflower October 12th, 2017 08:32 PM

DRAGONCLAN powerplay

read dragonstars boi to learn about the clan

a clan that no one is left behide in the forest of darkness twolegs strangly go missing no one dares enter the shadows

yes this may sound like a dangerous and bad place but dragonclan just dont like twolegs dragonstars preety nice on new members which she loves testing
thought she wishes to battle some more, a new clan near by whoud be great!

forum
name
rank
looks
mate
kits
littermate
personality
enemys

hope you enjoy

Fireflower October 14th, 2017 03:58 PM

Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

rules

1.follow the warrior code
2.if a stray or loner is on terr take them to camp send out a cat to warn the clan do not harm the stray or loner if not needed.
3.all wingin cats must learn to fly as well as learn skyhunting
4. instad of the moonstaone or moonpool we have a mooncaver same as the moonstone and pool but near dragonclan terr.

Fireflower October 15th, 2017 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 389489)
It definitely sounds interesting, but I'd like to know how you can join this Clan?

easy i have i sign up forum now check that out!

PeaFlower October 16th, 2017 08:19 AM

Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Sooo ... are ALL cats winged cats ?
Or just the leader Dragonstar and some other cats, like her sisters ?