Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Private Rp for my squad (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12886)

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:30 PM

Private Rp for my squad

You know that he trusts you and I know that he loves you
But somehow you convinced me again
My foundation rumbles and all my morals crumble
My father's warnings run through my head
Your heart's a vine that I've bled trying to climb
Yeah, you're making a ruin of me
Try to survive, keep my spirit alive
But like a knife in the woods
Yeah, you hunt down the good in me
Like a knife in the woods
One temptation sparked this
Now I can feel the darkness
It's my own fault but you had this planned
All of me, you take now, like criminals and shakedowns
Yeah, you make me forget who I am
Your heart's a vine that I've bled trying to climb
Yeah, you're making a ruin of me
Try to survive, keep my spirit alive
Yeah, you hunt down the good in me, hey
All of your good is mine
All of your good is mine
All of your good is mine
All of your good is mine
Yeah, you hunt down the good in me, hey

Yall know what going on

We are gonna start at the beginning where there fighting right now

here is who everyone starts dating after the break up

Sasuke x Sage

Lion x Angel

Winter x Tord

skye x Naruto

Killer x Valentine

tiny form:
Why did they break up?(If u have already discussed it then u don't have to do this)

@Sasukewolf (madness) @.:Blue Wishes:. @Rubinaito @Celestial

rubinaito December 2nd, 2017 08:33 PM

Re: Private Rp for my squad

Sage breaks up with Naruto because of a petty arguement they had.

Valentine breaks up with Angel because he thinks that he's clingy.

This is as normal people, right?

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432029)
Sage breaks up with Naruto because of a petty arguement they had.

Valentine breaks up with Angel because he thinks that he's clingy.

This is as normal people, right?

yah

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:37 PM

who wants to start?

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:43 PM

Ill post

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 08:48 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Lets get starteddddd!)
Skye sat at the kitchen table with Winter in front of her as she ate her food in silence. The night before hadn't gone as she planned.... She asked Winter if they could get married, just to up their relationship up a level... But he didn't take like she had expected. Instead it started a huge fight between them. Both of them said some pretty harsh words and Skye couldn't seem to bring herself to forgive him.
Skye looked up at Winter and stared at him blankly then looked back at her food.

rubinaito December 2nd, 2017 09:02 PM

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage wasn't sure what came over him as he stormed into the room he shared with Naruto, but it wasn't good. He turned around and looked Naruto in the eyes, angry. It had been a stressful night for the both of them- Sage had just gotten home from work to find the house empty. It had been planned for the duo to go out on a date, but Naruto had taken forever to get home from his own job. To Sage, things felt like they were slowly falling apart. Little things were building up, adding to stress and anxiety. "I just don't get it." He burst out, running a hand through his hair. "We had planned for this night, you know? I got reservations for the fanciest restruant in town, made plans for the evening, and you just don't show up?" He stared at Naruto, unsure of what else to say. "What am I doing wrong here?"

Valentine sighed, slowly making his way to the Coffee Shop door. The keys jangled slightly as he closed the door behind him, locking up the cafe for the night and shutting off the lights. He didn't really want to go home, to Angel. Not that night. It felt suffocating to go home to him, to cuddles and kisses when sometimes he just wanted some alone time. And if he even said that he needed some time to himself, Angel's feelings were hurt. To Valentine, Angel was sensitive and clingy and he didn't know how long he could do this for. He slid into his car, starting up the engine and placing his drink in the cupholder. He backed out of the lot, sliding his belt across his lap and buckling up before he hit the street, slowly going down the narrow street. He lived only five minutes away from the cafe, in a nice apartment downtown. Pulling into the apartment's garage, he fished out his keycard and walked into the apartment. He slid the card into the mail slot and opened up his mailbox, taking out the small pile of various mail. He closed it and headed towards the elevator, pressing the buttons he needed to and waiting for his floor to arrive. He glanced down at his phone, oddly relieved to see that there weren't any messages from Angel yet. With a slight *ding*, the elevator stopped and Valentine got out, shuffling down the hall to his apartment where Angel was.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 09:13 PM

I’m here!! Sorry was fueling the truck!
I believe blue amor~ has idea for Sasuke and Tord @.:Blue Wishes:.
Don’t know about Killer @Celestial
Strawberry amor already did the two
And you already know skyes and winter teg amor
So ... :3 )
Winter sighs softly “ what is it? Why are you staring at me like that?” He asks almost coldly as he begins to stand up holding the empty plate in his hands as he walks towards the Sink and begins to wash his plate.

Naruto sighs softly “ I said I’m sorry my love. You know how Busy I am during this month. As a lawyer a lot of people depend on me my love. I tried my love I really did. “ he says calmly. “ we’ll go tomorrow. Come on mi amor, the nights still young unless you’re going to start a other unnecessary fight “ he says now sounding annoyed. He couldn’t help it, he truly did wanted to go but his boss was constantly on his back about all the cases he needed to do. He really did try this time but it just couldn’t be helped. This was a normal thing to have since he gotten the job. He rubs the back of his neck “ ... look Amor I’m tried let’s talk about this tomorrow okay?” He asks with a soft smile.

Angel immediately opens the door seeing valentine. He smiles happily “ mi amor you’re home! “ he says happily as he immediately begins to hug valentine “ how was work my love” He asks kindly giving him a kiss on the head before leading him into the apartment. “ also I spoke with Killer today. He said he’ll be coming to visit us soon! Isn’t that great?” He says happily unaware of what valentine had in mind. That his love for the man was seen as too much however he didn’t know ... at least not yet

Teggy December 2nd, 2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 432053)
I’m here!! Sorry was fueling the truck!
I believe blue amor~ has idea for Sasuke and Tord @.:Blue Wishes:.
Don’t know about Killer @Celestial
Strawberry amor already did the two
And you already know skyes and winter teg amor
So ... :3 )
Winter sighs softly “ what is it? Why are you staring at me like that?” He asks almost coldly as he begins to stand up holding the empty plate in his hands as he walks towards the Sink and begins to wash his plate.

Naruto sighs softly “ I said I’m sorry my love. You know how Busy I am during this month. As a lawyer a lot of people depend on me my love. I tried my love I really did. “ he says calmly. “ we’ll go tomorrow. Come on mi amor, the nights still young unless you’re going to start a other unnecessary fight “ he says now sounding annoyed. He couldn’t help it, he truly did wanted to go but his boss was constantly on his back about all the cases he needed to do. He really did try this time but it just couldn’t be helped. This was a normal thing to have since he gotten the job. He rubs the back of his neck “ ... look Amor I’m tried let’s talk about this tomorrow okay?” He asks with a soft smile.

Angel immediately opens the door seeing valentine. He smiles happily “ mi amor you’re home! “ he says happily as he immediately begins to hug valentine “ how was work my love” He asks kindly giving him a kiss on the head before leading him into the apartment. “ also I spoke with Killer today. He said he’ll be coming to visit us soon! Isn’t that great?” He says happily unaware of what valentine had in mind. That his love for the man was seen as too much however he didn’t know ... at least not yet

Skye had to bite her tongue to hold back a snarky comment as she simply stood up and used the other side of the sink to wash her plate. She avoided his gaze as she did what she was doing, once she was done she dried to dish. Skye could barley think straight due to all this tension in the house. Eventually she had enough.
"Why?" skye said slamming the dish on the counter as she glared at him.
"Why is getting married a bad thing? It isn't even that damn bad!" she argued.

Galaxy Of Wisdom December 2nd, 2017 09:29 PM

He growls “my love I thought we agreed not to talk about it. Besides we’re not ready for such a thing. It’s too soon” he says calmly as he begins to put his plate away. “ besides aren’t we happy the way we are now? I mean come on my love marriage? You know what that means right?”