Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   RiverClan Training Island (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52)

BEAR. October 3rd, 2016 11:46 PM

RiverClan Training Island

goddess of ducks October 5th, 2016 09:08 PM

Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice, meanwhile he began thinking over new moves to teach Moonpaw. "Alright Moonpaw!" He called. "Since you seem to be rather quick on your paws, we will work on some quick stunning attacks." He explained.

Ag75 -- GONE October 6th, 2016 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty ♥ (Post 336)
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice, meanwhile he began thinking over new moves to teach Moonpaw. "Alright Moonpaw!" He called. "Since you seem to be rather quick on your paws, we will work on some quick stunning attacks." He explained.

She nodded and sat down. Her eyes shimmered as she listened intently. (:rainbowllama: WHAT IS THIS?!?)

goddess of ducks October 6th, 2016 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 1006)
She nodded and sat down. Her eyes shimmered as she listened intently. (:rainbowllama: WHAT IS THIS?!?)

(I DUNNO BUT I LOVE IT!!! :rainbowllama:)
Waterstreak offered his apprentice a kind smile, hoping not to overwhelm her with a whole lot of information on her first day, but she needed as much information as he could push in before her breaking point. "Okay, so I've noticed that you are light and quick on your paws, and we're going to work that to your advantage. Let's start with some basic swipes. See this bush?" He said flicking his tail towards a bush that jutted out into the clearing. "Trying running by at swiping low at it." He instructed stepping back to watch.

Ag75 -- GONE October 7th, 2016 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE=Nighty ♥;1370]
(I DUNNO BUT I LOVE IT!!! :rainbowllama:)
Waterstreak offered his apprentice a kind smile, hoping not to overwhelm her with a whole lot of information on her first day, but she needed as much information as he could push in before her breaking point. "Okay, so I've noticed that you are light and quick on your paws, and we're going to work that to your advantage. Let's start with some basic swipes. See this bush?" He said flicking his tail towards a bush that jutted out into the clearing. "Trying running by at swiping low at it." He instructed stepping back to watch.
[/QUOTE]
(ME TOO!!:rainbowllama:She climbed to her paws, stepping back slightly. She lowered her body closer to the ground and ran at the bush, attempting a blow to it's branch.

goddess of ducks October 7th, 2016 09:26 AM

Quote:

(ME TOO!!:rainbowllama:She climbed to her paws, stepping back slightly. She lowered her body closer to the ground and ran at the bush, attempting a blow to it's branch.

Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."

Ag75 -- GONE October 10th, 2016 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty ♥ (Post 1795)
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."

She nodded and took a deep breath before darting forth, imaginary legs appearing in front of her. She lurched forward towards its paws, instead of banging against the paws, she Crashed into the earth, and the vision of the cat disappeared as a cloud of dust floated up from her skidding paws.

goddess of ducks October 10th, 2016 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 6357)
She nodded and took a deep breath before darting forth, imaginary legs appearing in front of her. She lurched forward towards its paws, instead of banging against the paws, she Crashed into the earth, and the vision of the cat disappeared as a cloud of dust floated up from her skidding paws.

"Very good!" He praised. "Now try it a few more times just to get familiar with it and then come try it on me." He told her sitting down to watch her.

Ag75 -- GONE October 10th, 2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty ♥ (Post 6416)
"Very good!" He praised. "Now try it a few more times just to get familiar with it and then come try it on me." He told her sitting down to watch her.

She nodded. "Okay," And then an image of a hissing thunderclan warrior crossed her mind. Nightshade. She pushed him away and saw the imaginary paws again. She ran towards them, ducking and jumping at the last second.

goddess of ducks October 10th, 2016 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw (Post 6508)
She nodded. "Okay," And then an image of a hissing Thunderclan warrior crossed her mind. Nightshade. She pushed him away and saw the imaginary paws again. She ran towards them, ducking and jumping at the last second.

"Alright Moonpaw, that should be good. Now come try it on me. Don't feel bad if you don't knock me over at first, it takes a great deal of strength, something that will develop with practice and dedication."