Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Whispering Wetlands (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76)

Leucos March 24th, 2020 03:15 PM

Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

@Whisker @Shimm

Looking at Nightwhispers response he gave a confused look "what do you mean by well?" he asked . Then he felt the need to comment "are your eyes loose ??...they're rolling around a lot " he somewhat snickered . does she always roll her eyes at every sentence ?? ...hmm..

Storm Flower March 24th, 2020 04:00 PM

Nightwhisper yowled at him "You little birdbrain!"

Leucos March 24th, 2020 05:05 PM

@Whisker @Shimm

Taken aback by the yowling he just gave a chuckle . He didn't know what he did wrong ...But he thought his comment was pretty funny though. " oooh scary ! A cranky Nightwhisper!" he giggled then sighed. "c'mon all I asked was what you mean by well. And loosen up a little ".

Storm Flower March 25th, 2020 10:06 AM

She walked away to the shadowclan "I don't Care!"

Leucos March 25th, 2020 11:04 AM

@Fang @Shimm
He giggled even more . He didn't know what this she cats problem was...But if was funny! " cranky cranky cranky cranky Nighty!" he grinned after her. "I'm gonna go report back to beastspark while you finish up " Oakpaw meowed to his mentor, with that he headed off back to camp. report back ...report back...

Sweetie March 25th, 2020 11:37 AM

Okay this has gone far enough. " Oakpaw, please apologize to Nightwhisper." Gently but firmly asking her apprentice while the other warrior was in ear shot. But..."Nightwhisper, as warriors we must represent a good model of what an ideal warrior should be. Being 'cranky'." raising her paw for the air quotes. " such as eye rolling and growling is not how an ideal warrior is suppose to act. Next time I will not tolerate that kind of rudeness towards my apprentice." Creekwind said calmly, surprised at herself for standing up for Oakpaw and herself.
As the other molly walked away Creekwind let her stern gaze fall as she looked at Oakpaw and whispered. "I wonder who stuck a stick up her rump." Winking at the tom and stiffling a giggle.

@Whisker @SilentLamb

Leucos March 25th, 2020 01:29 PM

@Shimm @Fang
Returning from the clearing his ears perked up at creekwinds protective nature. He fought to keep the smirk from showing but it was a battle . Though hearing that he was to apologize to cranknight...didn't really settle with him. Ears folding back the tom looked over at the molly "sorry..." he meowed . even though I didn't do anything wrong "I reported back to beastspark. He did say he would rather have a warrior or the patrol leader do it..if I don't forget that ..." he said .
Walking up to his Creekwind he looked up once she whispered to him and gave a giggle as well . "I know right?...I technically didn't do anything wrong.. " he whispered back.

Moonraven March 26th, 2020 07:55 PM

Batglare was tempted to ignore his apprentice as he finished the walk to the borders, but when she asked about the marking he rolls his eyes. That's right, he should probably teach her about that. "Just rub along the surfaces of the trees and anything else around here." It was simple and easy. He showed her by brushing his flank along the rough of a nearby pine tree that marked their border. "Take a good whiff, you can memorize the scent of a ShadowClan cat." He ordered as he finished marking his side. They reeked as normal. He wanted to wrap this up and get back to report to Brindlejaw.
@implimm

Sweetie March 28th, 2020 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilentLamb (Post 652372)
@Shimm @Fang
Returning from the clearing his ears perked up at creekwinds protective nature. He fought to keep the smirk from showing but it was a battle . Though hearing that he was to apologize to cranknight...didn't really settle with him. Ears folding back the tom looked over at the molly "sorry..." he meowed . even though I didn't do anything wrong "I reported back to beastspark. He did say he would rather have a warrior or the patrol leader do it..if I don't forget that ..." he said .
Walking up to his Creekwind he looked up once she whispered to him and gave a giggle as well . "I know right?...I technically didn't do anything wrong.. " he whispered back.

I know that you didn't do anything wrong. Just sometimes you have to watch what you say around particular cats." The molly bumped shoulders with the tom as she gave him an encouraging smile. "Come on, lets go back to the camp." Creekwind said not paying any attention to the other warrior as she walked with Oakpaw back to the Shadowclan camp.

plum March 29th, 2020 02:13 PM

[Sorry this reply took a few days, honestly forgot to get to it ' v ']
She nods along as the tom explains it to her. It was... Very simple, apparently, and she almost felt mouse-brained for needing to ask. But there were worse things a cat her age could have asked, she supposed. Elderpaw observes the tom's example first, before copying it on a fallen branch near the tree for practice. "They smell strange," she comments offhandedly. Sniffing, the tabby wonders if ShadowClanners knew how badly they reeked, or if no one was telling them out of sheer awkward politeness. "I guess we should hurry up, huh. Are we going to smell like ShadowClan cats if we're here too long?" Her little nose wrinkles at the mere thought, and she pushes on with her newfound ability to mark the border behind her mentor.

@Moonraven