Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   hello question for the wco community (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75519)

wolfie December 27th, 2023 10:34 PM

hello question for the wco community

does this poll have any purpose to the community

uhm no

but im doing it anyway because im curious

i dont want to make separate threads so i'm going to give you multiple questions and multiple choices you can pick to vote for in the poll above ! or reply to this with ur answer, or both either or!! u do u

onwards
1. what app/site do you use to type your roleplay replies in ?
a ) google docs
b ) notepad
c ) wco itself
d ) word
e ) other
2. what device(s) do you use to type your roleplay replies ?
a ) moblie
b ) computer
c ) ipad
d ) paper
yeah that's pretty much it honestly there might be a part two of this . maybe who knows

personally though i'm a "wco itself" and "computer" kinda guy. it's comfortable uhh can i use other methods if force to? Yes. but please no

Aolani December 27th, 2023 10:36 PM

Re: hello question for the wco community

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfie (Post 1526520)
does this poll have any purpose to the community

uhm no

but im doing it anyway because im curious

i dont want to make separate threads so i'm going to give you multiple questions and multiple choices you can pick to vote for in the poll above ! or reply to this with ur answer, or both either or!! u do u

onwards
1. what app/site do you use to type your roleplay replies in ?
a ) google docs
b ) notepad
c ) wco itself
d ) word
e ) other
2. what device(s) do you use to type your roleplay replies ?
a ) moblie
b ) computer
c ) ipad
d ) paper
yeah that's pretty much it honestly there might be a part two of this . maybe who knows

personally though i'm a "wco itself" and "computer" kinda guy. it's comfortable uhh can i use other methods if force to? Yes. but please no

I do wco itself and store it on google docs on computer

BEAR. December 27th, 2023 10:36 PM

1. notepad + wco itself ; it depends!
if my rp is throughout several pages n i have to dig around / the quick reply isn't convenient, i use notepad. if the posts are beside each other n it's rly convenient, i use wco

2. usually computer, sometimes mobile
depends on my setup / how lazy i feel

occultation December 28th, 2023 11:13 PM

I used to almost exclusively write my replies on my phone, it was not a great time lol

taillow December 28th, 2023 11:15 PM

i have always written my replies directly on wco and rarely if ever preview them before posting. living life on the edge is fun kjsdf

+ 9/10 will do computer replies! if im in a rush or need to get a post out fast, i'll do replies on my phone :eyes:

alec December 30th, 2023 11:10 AM

i either have 8437583 tabs open to check the text my replying to, check my most recent post, one to look up stuff about the other persons character, one to look up words/plans or whatever im unsure about and one to type out my reply (that would be typing and replying in wco itself).
or i have the text im replying to open and one tab to check words and i type out my thoughts in a chat with myself (on my phone) to then copy the text from whatsapp to wco and sort the text parts/change stuff/check for errors in wco itself.
idk if this is unecesarrily complicated but i need to read my reply at least like 4 times to make sure i didnt forget to put a word somewhere so the 2nd method is the safest for me :sob:

(tldr: i use either only computer and type it out in wco itself, or i use my phone to type it out and then copy it to wco on my computer)

alec December 30th, 2023 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallulah (Post 1526989)
i have always written my replies directly on wco and rarely if ever preview them before posting. living life on the edge is fun kjsdf

+ 9/10 will do computer replies! if im in a rush or need to get a post out fast, i'll do replies on my phone :eyes:

goddamn you really live life on the edge man i cant stop thinking about the possible mistakes i made/words i forgot if i dont read/preview my reply like 4 times :sob:

Aolani December 30th, 2023 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by al3cc766 (Post 1527512)
goddamn you really live life on the edge man i cant stop thinking about the possible mistakes i made/words i forgot if i dont read/preview my reply like 4 times :sob:

4? that's rookie numbers

Fish December 30th, 2023 03:47 PM

A mix of wco itself and google docs. Long or important post go in docs

stag December 30th, 2023 03:54 PM

I save quotes in my phones notepad (yes, mainly taylor swift references)

personally an iPhone kinda gal, i’ll switch to computer if I feel like it!