Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   When did you start reading warrior cats? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60959)

Apollo. February 11th, 2023 02:57 AM

When did you start reading warrior cats?

Heres a warrior cats question for you, what series was releasing when you began reading warrior cats?

I'll go first, I started reading The New Prophecy (Because my library didn't have The Prophecies Begin) when A Vision of Shadows was releasing its last two books. ^^

Rose February 11th, 2023 03:36 AM

Re: When did you start reading warrior cats?

[ @Apollo. ]

I will not lie - The first warriors book I read was Moth Flight's Vision. And... uh, aside from that, I only read The Prophecies Begin (and I don't even know if i read all of them or if i only read the first 3).

Read these books in... 2017,, I believe. And that's it. I haven't read a warrior cats book since 2017, haha, yet here I am.

Spookez. February 12th, 2023 06:33 AM

It was back when i was in 5th grade. (8th now) I read Tallstars adventure. I fell in love with warriors bc of that.. but i Og found warrior cats since i watched people make videos and MAPS about it. I started coding back in 3rd grade, so i was interested when people were coding wc games. So, i started doing that and reading the books. Im on the sight.
@Apollo.

Lunalis February 12th, 2023 07:05 AM

When I first started reading the series my first book that i read was "The Lost Stars" from the series The Broken Code and I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know what I was reading at first but then I started to read it some more and it got interesting and then I also gotten the second book which was "The Silent Thaw" which was crazy and I read these books back in 6th grade??? (I'm in 9th now) I don't know its been a long time since I've read them but somewhere between 7th and 8th grade I started to go way back in the series to see how the clans were made up to that point and I think i'm still on the book "A Forest Divided" in the Dawn of the clans series. So yeah, 3 years since I've read the Warrior Cats Series.
@Apollo

Dakotaa February 12th, 2023 07:15 AM

Started into the wild in the 6th grade.

I’ve been reading them ever since and I collect the books

Wingnettle February 12th, 2023 07:27 AM

I think I started a few years ago after I finished reading Kathryn Lasky's series (Ga'Hoole, Wolves of the Beyond, Horses of Dawn etc). I think Erin was still working on the new series or finishing the Broken Code, I'm not sure. Anyway, now I've read pretty much everything. I still have to begin the first books of A Starless Clan and some Super Editions.

MockingRabbit February 14th, 2023 10:31 AM

I don't know, but I started on a rainy winter Saturday night in 2020.

elaif February 15th, 2023 04:21 PM

2019 for me I think??? First ever book read was Crooked'stars Promise (made me tear up ngl)

wendigo February 15th, 2023 05:51 PM

In school, early 2020 in school, found on “EPIC!”
My first book was “Into The Wild”

Captain February 18th, 2023 06:51 PM

I believe I started reading Warriors, starting with Into The Wild, around 2015-2016.