Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   The Jay flies at Midnight… but can the Jay carry a tune? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59272)

RavensCall December 30th, 2022 03:47 AM

The Jay flies at Midnight… but can the Jay carry a tune?

@Silverfur & Co

Jaystar took a walk outside. Not just outside his den, but outside of camp. The stress of being a clan leader was getting to him. He sighed and buried his head in his paws. “Moonstar was an idiot for choosing me as her deputy…” Jaystar muttered,”Deadstar an even bigger one for giving me to her… Moonstar saved me when I was a kit— but did I ever repay her when the storm seperated her and Lycheepaw from the rest of the clan? No! No i didn’t! I-I lost my mentor and my apprentice…” Burying his head farther into his paws he began to sob. Noticing a sharp stone nearby, Jaystar reached for it with one paw. Maybe Skyheart would be a better leader than the asshole that I am! he thought. Jaystar picked up the stone, paws shaking, was moments away from stabbing it into his heart, something he clearly did not have.

Silverfur & Co December 30th, 2022 06:48 PM

Re: The Jay flies at Midnight… but can the Jay carry a tune?

Midnight storm came in at this moment and swatted the pebble away from him"you stop that. I know what you are thinking and don't. There are still plenty of cats here that care for you." she spat at him a bit upset and angry and she wasn't trying to be.

RavensCall December 30th, 2022 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co (Post 1339373)
Midnight storm came in at this moment and swatted the pebble away from him"you stop that. I know what you are thinking and don't. There are still plenty of cats here that care for you." she spat at him a bit upset and angry and she wasn't trying to be.

Jaystar shook his head as Midnightstorm told him off. “I’ve lost everyone who cared about me, and I’ve been a horrible leader.” He walked off, curling himself into a ball.

Silverfur & Co December 31st, 2022 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Ashie (Post 1339502)
Jaystar shook his head as Midnightstorm told him off. “I’ve lost everyone who cared about me, and I’ve been a horrible leader.” He walked off, curling himself into a ball.

Midnightstorm padded to his little ball and mew "no you have not lost everyone that cared about you jaystar. I care alot." she looks at u her tail tip swishing back and forth upset with h for thinking this way. Most in the clan hadn't really gotten to know her caring nature and took it wrong. Called her names as a kit. This was the first time she showed anyone her feelings.

RavensCall December 31st, 2022 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co (Post 1339558)
Midnightstorm padded to his little ball and mew "no you have not lost everyone that cared about you jaystar. I care alot." she looks at u her tail tip swishing back and forth upset with h for thinking this way. Most in the clan hadn't really gotten to know her caring nature and took it wrong. Called her names as a kit. This was the first time she showed anyone her feelings.

Jaystar was shocked. “You… you… you care?” He had no idea how to react.

Silverfur & Co December 31st, 2022 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holly Jolly Ashie (Post 1339600)
Jaystar was shocked. “You… you… you care?” He had no idea how to react.

"yes. I do care" she mews looking at him and knew he was going to be shocked but it was better then him hurting himself

RavensCall December 31st, 2022 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co (Post 1339612)
"yes. I do care" she mews looking at him and knew he was going to be shocked but it was better then him hurting himself

Jaystar remained silent, and he shifted his paws nervously.

Silverfur & Co January 1st, 2023 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashie da WindClanner (Post 1340100)
Jaystar remained silent, and he shifted his paws nervously.

Midnightstorm nodded and looked at him "I know that was sudden n I'm sorry if it was.'

RavensCall January 1st, 2023 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfur & Co (Post 1340656)
Midnightstorm nodded and looked at him "I know that was sudden n I'm sorry if it was.'

Jaystar shook his head. “It’s fine.”

Silverfur & Co January 1st, 2023 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashie da WindClanner (Post 1340682)
Jaystar shook his head. “It’s fine.”

Midnightstorm wandered how he felt if he felt the same or if he felt totally different from her. She sat with her tail wrapped around her paws