Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Shut Eye: Forum Game (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12877)

dino. December 2nd, 2017 03:16 PM

Shut Eye: Forum Game

Note: This game is based off of the Shut Eye ANIMATIC video.

Hello doggos of all breeds and sizes! Welcome to the brand new forum game known as Shut Eye.Most of you have probably watched or at least heard of the YouTube animation Shut Eye ANIMATIC. If not, please click on the link provided above and watch the animation before continuing to read this.

~+~+~+~

Game Prompt

You walk through the desert, panting. Blown sand coats your tongue as you feel ready to collapse. But wait... there! In the distance! It looks like a town. 'Oh, good Lord,' you think. 'Finally!' Suddenly filled with energy you sprint forward and skid to a stop in front of a sign, gasping. 'No return,' it reads.

You continue forward and bang the doors of the local bar open. All talking stops and faces turn to stare at you as you sit down at the bar. You signal for one drink and the bartender slams it down in front of you. You drink it all in one gulp.

Out of the corner of your eye you notice one dog looking at you. You turn to stare at him.

"You've made a big mistake coming here, traveller," he growls.

"How's that?" you ask.

"This town's been cursed by the devil 'erself."

At this you laugh and shrug. "Hey, no supertisions here, mate."

"Believe what you will," he says. "A train passes by tomorrow. It doesn't stop. If you wanna keep your soul, I suggest you catch it. Or you'll be stuck here...

"...forever."

Game Explanation
Alright. This is kind of like the hunger games, but not quite. For everyone who signs up, I'll put their name into a random spinner.* If the spinner lands on your name, your dog missed the train. His/her soul has been taken by Devil, and is now out of the game. After every train-round a new round begins. HOWEVER. If your dog's soul has been taken you will not be able to take place in the next train-round, you will have to wait until the last-dog-standing has been decided.

There will be roleplaying involved. The roleplaying will go on until I mention everyone participating that the train has come and gone and when I announce the dog that didn't make it.** After that post has been made, you may continue with your roleplay partner(s).

Game Rules***
1. You may only make one character. This will be your "avatar" for the entirety of the game.
2. You cannot jump back in after your avatar's soul has been taken by Devil. If you do, you will be removed from the game and will not be able to return AT ALL. You have been warned.
3. When creating your form, please mention me. Do not quote this post, or I will ignore your form.
4. Please do not quote your form and mentire me again if I do not respond within 3 hours. I have a life, and I can become extremely busy.
6. Do not ask to be Devil. She is a NPC, meaning nobody roleplays her or controls her.
5. Please refrain from breaking these rules. Failure to abide by these simple rules will be met with your removal from the game, whether temporary or permanent.
Add "No Return" in the post including your form to prove you have read through this post and promise to abide by the rules.
*Spinner Link
**The train runs by the town once a month(three days real time). That means that every days I will announce the loser, and then the roleplaying will continue.
***These rules are subject to change

Your Username:

My Avatar
Your Username: Equinox

Surviving Character List
Ganymede~ @Equinox
Rubin~ @Rubinaito
Pacific~ @Swiftheart
Chiyo~ @Role
Skailla~ @DragonChaos

~Round One~
Train-Round #1
Rowan~ @SpiralWhirl lost his soul to Devil
Train-Round #2

3 Days Until Next Train-Round

Applications are currently closed!
They will re-open at the end of this round.

Good Luck!

wolfie December 2nd, 2017 03:21 PM

Re: Shut Eye: Forum Game

@Equinox
Your Username: SpiralWhirl

I loved this animatic! <3

dino. December 2nd, 2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 431803)
@Equinox
Your Username: SpiralWhirl

I loved this animatic! <3

Accepted! Thank for signing up!

dino. December 2nd, 2017 05:37 PM

Le bump

cute skeleton December 2nd, 2017 05:44 PM

not joining yet but I made an old thread of this... I believe it was called ghost town

dino. December 2nd, 2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raven hollow (Post 431915)
not joining yet but I made an old thread of this... I believe it was called ghost town

Woah really? I had no idea! I hope you don't count this as copying ):

cute skeleton December 2nd, 2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 432050)

Woah really? I had no idea! I hope you don't count this as copying ):

oh never, it was a bit different and they tried escaping yes but also trying to get rid of the devil while also freeing the ghost and all plus they where humans...i might bring that back now...

red_inactive December 2nd, 2017 10:08 PM

Your Username: Rubinaito

There is no return...
@Equinox I love the animatic, I didn't think anyone else had watched it.

dino. December 3rd, 2017 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432099)
Your Username: Rubinaito

There is no return...
@Equinox I love the animatic, I didn't think anyone else had watched it.

I know, it's so awesome XD I'll add you to the list!

dino. December 3rd, 2017 12:03 PM

Ok @Rubinaito @SpiralWhirl let's start roleplaying now. Once we get two more people well start the train-rounds.

Static December 3rd, 2017 12:10 PM

Your Username:Swiftheart
@Equinox

No return.
Also,so from what I understand,you can't jump back in,but when the last dog standing is decided,you can be in the next round with a new form?

Role December 3rd, 2017 12:14 PM

Your Username: Role

No return

ARG I LOVE THAT ANIMATIC

dino. December 3rd, 2017 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 432313)
Your Username:Swiftheart
@Equinox

No return.
Also,so from what I understand,you can't jump back in,but when the last dog standing is decided,you can be in the next round with a new form?

Right! Sorry if that wasn't clear, I know it's a bit confusing. I'll add you to the list!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 432319)
Your Username: Role

No return

ARG I LOVE THAT ANIMATIC

XD same. Accepted!

dino. December 3rd, 2017 02:43 PM

Rowan~ @SpiralWhirl
Rubin~ @Rubinaito
Pacific~ @Swiftheart
Chiyo~ @Role

We may now begin roleplaying! The next train-round is in 3 days. Good luck!

Ganymede sat at the bar, a glass of water sitting beside him. The cream merle and white dog sighed. It was hot, and every night he was haunted by nightmares of Devil.

He raised his head to look up at the dusty rafters of the bar. Soon, he thought. Soon we'll be outta here, and then we can go back to our old lives.

Static December 3rd, 2017 02:52 PM

Pacific looked around the bar before turning to her empty glass.Is it possible that everyone tries to get out?If they do,then only a few must be able to get on the train before other dogs start shoving or falling behind.How many get on the train before the devil kills them? she thought,staring at the glass absently before asking for a refill.

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 02:52 PM

Rubin wasn't, by any means, a good dog. He knew that he was probably the most likely out of all these miserable dogs to be here for a reason, and not just because they were a wandering soul. The chocolate colored flat-coated retriever cast his gaze over the bar patrons, sipping at a glass of water while he was at it. He had served these miserable mutts for a long time, never managing to catch the train but lucky enough to evade the devil herself for as long as he had been here. He looked at Ganymede without any pity in his gaze, frowning. "What's got your tail up in a knot?" He asked, leaning against the bar and spinning his small glass around on a finger. He mindlessly slid a glass over to Pacific, filled with clear water.
@Swiftheart
@Equinox

wolfie December 3rd, 2017 02:57 PM

Rowan eyes narrowed, he was a runaway. Whatever you want to call him, he knew how to escape someone. I'll give it all I got, nothin to lose here. He thought, the husky looked at his glass. "Could I get a refill?" His raspy voice asked, Rowan lifted his gaze. His expression was blank. He gave barely any sign of emotion.

dino. December 3rd, 2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 432483)
Rowan eyes narrowed, he was a runaway. Whatever you want to call him, he knew how to escape someone. I'll give it all I got, nothin to lose here. He thought, the husky looked at his glass. "Could I get a refill?" His raspy voice asked, Rowan lifted his gaze. His expression was blank. He gave barely any sign of emotion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432472)
Rubin wasn't, by any means, a good dog. He knew that he was probably the most likely out of all these miserable dogs to be here for a reason, and not just because they were a wandering soul. The chocolate colored flat-coated retriever cast his gaze over the bar patrons, sipping at a glass of water while he was at it. He had served these miserable mutts for a long time, never managing to catch the train but lucky enough to evade the devil herself for as long as he had been here. He looked at Ganymede without any pity in his gaze, frowning. "What's got your tail up in a knot?" He asked, leaning against the bar and spinning his small glass around on a finger. He mindlessly slid a glass over to Pacific, filled with clear water.
@Swiftheart
@Equinox

Ganymede glanced at Rubin and heaved another sigh. "First time I've been 'ere,"
he answered. "Quietest town I've e'er seen. It's kinda spooky." He shrugged.
"Anyhow." He grabbed his glass, took a swig, and set it back down. The catahoula licked his lips. "What's up wit' you? Did I miss any good bar fights?" He grinned.

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 03:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 432504)

"Anyhow." He grabbed his glass, took a swig, and set it back down. The catahoula licked his lips. "What's up wit' you? Did I miss any good bar fights?" He grinned.

Rubin replied to Rowan's question by sliding another glass over to him, listening to Ganymede as he spoke. He flicked a tattered ear, grinning toothily at the catahoula before him. "This town's spooky a'ight." He chuckled, taking a swig from his own glass. "S'quiet 'cause nobody want's to anger 'er." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at a red dog sitting in the back, watching everyone intently. He licked his jaws thoughtfully, thinking over Ganymede's question. "Nah, the most instense thing here is going after the damned train." He finally answered, tapping his paw against the bar. "If y'all ever fall to the back, it's a real mess. It's a savage fight back there, a race to get up to the front. Ne'er fall back, lad, or else you'll end up like me." He grinned sharply, pointing at his tattered ears and scarred face. "I've barely managed to keep away from 'er this long, too far to catch the train but not too far that she'll take my soul."

Static December 3rd, 2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432472)
@Swiftheart
@Equinox

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 432504)

Pacific listened,staying silent.She never liked jumping into conversations and was more of a thinking dog.The black and white brrder collie simply nodded her thanks,drinking some of the water.If I could possibly get to the train tracks before the train comes,i'lI could be the first on,unless someone saw me.It would be easy for the So called devil to do whatever she does to her victims to if I just sat there,so that's not an option. "Guess you just rely on luck." She muttered to herself.She got ready to leave,but decided to listen to the conversation,hoping to get some clues on the easiest way to get on the train or outwit the devil.

dino. December 3rd, 2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432518)
Rubin replied to Rowan's question by sliding another glass over to him, listening to Ganymede as he spoke. He flicked a tattered ear, grinning toothily at the catahoula before him. "This town's spooky a'ight." He chuckled, taking a swig from his own glass. "S'quiet 'cause nobody want's to anger 'er." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at a red dog sitting in the back, watching everyone intently. He licked his jaws thoughtfully, thinking over Ganymede's question. "Nah, the most instense thing here is going after the damned train." He finally answered, tapping his paw against the bar. "If y'all ever fall to the back, it's a real mess. It's a savage fight back there, a race to get up to the front. Ne'er fall back, lad, or else you'll end up like me." He grinned sharply, pointing at his tattered ears and scarred face. "I've barely managed to keep away from 'er this long, too far to catch the train but not too far that she'll take my soul."

He blinked, gaze running over the bartender's scars, and then followed his gaze to the red dog, taking another sip as he did, and choked on his water. Ganymede dropped his voice to a low whisper, still coughing. "So that's her? That's... that's Devil? Huh. I mean, I noticed 'er b'fore, but n'er realized..."

wolfie December 3rd, 2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432518)
Rubin replied to Rowan's question by sliding another glass over to him, listening to Ganymede as he spoke. He flicked a tattered ear, grinning toothily at the catahoula before him. "This town's spooky a'ight." He chuckled, taking a swig from his own glass. "S'quiet 'cause nobody want's to anger 'er." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder at a red dog sitting in the back, watching everyone intently. He licked his jaws thoughtfully, thinking over Ganymede's question. "Nah, the most intense thing here is going after the damned train." He finally answered, tapping his paw against the bar. "If y'all ever fall to the back, it's a real mess. It's a savage fight back there, a race to get up to the front. Ne'er fall back, lad, or else you'll end up like me." He grinned sharply, pointing at his tattered ears and scarred face. "I've barely managed to keep away from 'er this long, too far to catch the train but not too far that she'll take my soul."

Rowan nodded in thanks, as he listened in to the contestation. Supposedly he was eavesdropping, however he called it `gathering info`. Nothin wrong with that. His eyes followed to the red dog, tilting his head a little. Must be the she-devil. After all, by the looks of it. Rowan guessed, taking a swig of his drink. Swishing it around in his mouth before swallowing, his tail twitched. "Anybody ever challenged her?" He asked, turning his head to Robin. However he already knew the answer or was guessing it would be a no. Why fight something that was unbeatable? Rowan scratch behide his ear, "Anyone who was foolish enough to?" Their was something Rowan always lacked; acceptance. The husky was truly foolish, he wasn't a traveler because he had no choice but to run from his responsibly. He would challenge things that he knew he couldn't beat, when he lost he would run. Simple, really.

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 432528)

He blinked, gaze running over the bartender's scars, and then followed his gaze to the red dog, taking another sip as he did, and choked on his water. Ganymede dropped his voice to a low whisper, still coughing. "So that's her? That's... that's Devil? Huh. I mean, I noticed 'er b'fore, but n'er realized..."

To be honest, Rubin was enjoying this. Shocking dogs with his tales as something he loved to do; it was entertainment for the dog, without a penny to his name, or a house to call his on. "Yep, that's 'er. They say if you get close enough to see the compass in 'er eyes, your soul is 'ers for all eternity unless you can catch the train at that moment." He chuckled lowly. "Many a dog has fallen behind and gotten swept up in 'er graces." He took a long swig of water before ducking under the counter to fetch a dusty old bottle filled with some strong liquor. He grabbed a shot glass and poured some of the bright red liquid into the clear crystal, swishing it around before tossing his head back and swallowing it. "Gotta admit, the girl does provide some good whiskey for folks like me." He grunted, corking the bottle up and wiping his mouth. He placed the bottle under the counter and took a swig of water, not appearing tipsy in the slightest.

red_inactive December 3rd, 2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 432536)

Rowan nodded in thanks, as he listened in to the contestation. Supposedly he was eavesdropping, however he called it `gathering info`. Nothin wrong with that. His eyes followed to the red dog, tilting his head a little. Must be the she-devil. After all, by the looks of it. Rowan guessed, taking a swig of his drink. Swishing it around in his mouth before swallowing, his tail twitched. "Anybody ever challenged her?" He asked, turning his head to Robin. However he already knew the answer or was guessing it would be a no. Why fight something that was unbeatable? Rowan scratch behide his ear, "Anyone who was foolish enough to?" Their was something Rowan always lacked; acceptance. The husky was truly foolish, he wasn't a traveler because he had no choice but to run from his responsibly. He would challenge things that he knew he couldn't beat, when he lost he would run. Simple, really.

"You'll have your idiotic heroes who try and bring her down every once and awhile." Rubin said nonchalantly, refilling his glass and eyeing Rowan. "It's entertaining for those of us who know the rules." He took a sip, thinking. "My favorite was a beautiful husky golden retriever mix. She had the most enchanting blue eyes, and truly believed that she could convince the devil to let 'er go. Of course, it utterly failed and Copper's soul became a little trinket for the devil to play with." He recalled, not looking sad in the slightest. It had been entertaining to listen to her ideas about the world, innocent and unaware that the devil was hardly a good soul.

wolfie December 3rd, 2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432553)

"You'll have your idiotic heroes who try and bring her down every once and awhile." Rubin said nonchalantly, refilling his glass and eyeing Rowan. "It's entertaining for those of us who know the rules." He took a sip, thinking. "My favorite was a beautiful husky golden retriever mix. She had the most enchanting blue eyes, and truly believed that she could convince the devil to let 'er go. Of course, it utterly failed and Copper's soul became a little trinket for the devil to play with." He recalled, not looking sad in the slightest. It had been entertaining to listen to her ideas about the world, innocent and unaware that the devil was hardly a good soul.

Rowan raised a amused brow as Rubin spoke, "Well I know well I'll be doing if she takes my soul. Annoying her for entirely." He said, rolling his shoulders a bit. He expression returned blank, as he finished off his drink. The husky left ear flopped, licking his lips. Rowan was a dog you could mistake for a fox. He had the personality. He wasn't good or he villain, he was a trickster who would play dirty if it means he lived. That why he didn't get any friends, after all who knows. The dog who he was talking to could be Rowan's greatest enemy when hell breaks lose. "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name. Name's Rowan." His voice sounded better from the drink, however it still had his icy cold tone.

Role December 3rd, 2017 04:33 PM

Chiyo entered the bar, looking at her surroundings. She was foreign, from Japan to be exact, and she was not sure if this was how America should be. Blinking her tired eyes, Chiyo walked further in, refusing to make eye contact with any other dog in the bar. The Shiba Inu rubbed her eyes and yawned. Perhaps a cold glass of water would wake her up. "Water please!"

As Chiyo drank her water, her ears moved at every sound. She hadn't been in this town long, but she had been in here long enough to see the devil herself. When she took people, a red mist would appear. It was rather terrifying to see. When Chiyo finished her water, she looked for someone to chat with.

dino. December 3rd, 2017 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432547)
To be honest, Rubin was enjoying this. Shocking dogs with his tales as something he loved to do; it was entertainment for the dog, without a penny to his name, or a house to call his on. "Yep, that's 'er. They say if you get close enough to see the compass in 'er eyes, your soul is 'ers for all eternity unless you can catch the train at that moment." He chuckled lowly. "Many a dog has fallen behind and gotten swept up in 'er graces." He took a long swig of water before ducking under the counter to fetch a dusty old bottle filled with some strong liquor. He grabbed a shot glass and poured some of the bright red liquid into the clear crystal, swishing it around before tossing his head back and swallowing it. "Gotta admit, the girl does provide some good whiskey for folks like me." He grunted, corking the bottle up and wiping his mouth. He placed the bottle under the counter and took a swig of water, not appearing tipsy in the slightest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 432553)

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl (Post 432584)

Rowan raised a amused brow as Rubin spoke, "Well I know well I'll be doing if she takes my soul. Annoying her for entirely." He said, rolling his shoulders a bit. He expression returned blank, as he finished off his drink. The husky left ear flopped, licking his lips. Rowan was a dog you could mistake for a fox. He had the personality. He wasn't good or he villain, he was a trickster who would play dirty if it means he lived. That why he didn't get any friends, after all who knows. The dog who he was talking to could be Rowan's greatest enemy when hell breaks lose. "Sorry, I don't think I caught your name. Name's Rowan." His voice sounded better from the drink, however it still had his icy cold tone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 432617)
[CENTER]Chiyo entered the bar, looking at her surroundings. She was foreign, from Japan to be exact, and she was not sure if this was how America should be. Blinking her tired eyes, Chiyo walked further in, refusing to make eye contact with any other dog in the bar. The Shiba Inu rubbed her eyes and yawned. Perhaps a cold glass of water would wake her up. "Water please!"

As Chiyo drank her water, her ears moved at every sound. She hadn't been in this town long, but she had been in here long enough to see the devil herself. When she took people, a red mist would appear. It was rather terrifying to see. When Chiyo finished her water, she looked for someone to chat with

Ganymede shivered and listened as Rubin told Rowan the story of Copper. He caught a movement out of the corner of his eye and turned as Chiyo sat down. "Well, I'll be darned," he laughed. "Who in th' blazes are you?"

Role December 3rd, 2017 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 432635)

Ganymede shivered and listened as Rubin told Rowan the story of Copper. He caught a movement out of the corner of his eye and turned as Chiyo sat down. "Well, I'll be darned," he laughed. "Who in th' blazes are you?"

Chiyo blinked as she was spoken to. "Ah! Hello! My name is Chiyo," she answered with a very slight bow. It was tradition back home. She had almost forgotten that she was not in Japan any longer. "Who are you?"

dino. December 3rd, 2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 432638)
Chiyo blinked as she was spoken to. "Ah! Hello! My name is Chiyo," she answered with a very slight bow. It was tradition back home. She had almost forgotten that she was not in Japan any longer. "Who are you?"

The catahoula blinked, clearly surprised, and then returned the bow a bit awkwardly. "I can tell you ain't from 'round these parts," he said with a grin. "Nice t' meet ya, Chiyo. My name's Ganymede." He stuck out a paw, half expecting her to shake it and half expecting her to look at him in confusion.

Role December 3rd, 2017 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 432651)

The catahoula blinked, clearly surprised, and then returned the bow a bit awkwardly. "I can tell you ain't from 'round these parts," he said with a grin. "Nice t' meet ya, Chiyo. My name's Ganymede." He stuck out a paw, half expecting her to shake it and half expecting her to look at him in confusion.

Chiyo smiled and nodded. She pointed at herself and spoke. "I'm from Japan. Very far from here," she chirped. The Shiba listened as Ganymede spoke again. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. Are you new around here?" Chiyo blinked as he extended his paw for her to shake it. Smiling, Chiyo grasped his paw and gave it a good shake.

dino. December 4th, 2017 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 432658)
Chiyo smiled and nodded. She pointed at herself and spoke. "I'm from Japan. Very far from here," she chirped. The Shiba listened as Ganymede spoke again. "It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. Are you new around here?" Chiyo blinked as he extended his paw for her to shake it. Smiling, Chiyo grasped his paw and gave it a good shake.

"Ah," he said with a tilt of his head. "Japan, eh?" He listened as she continued, and then grinned again. "Well. I guess, in a manner o' speaking, yes. I'm new here."

dino. December 4th, 2017 02:39 PM

Bump

DragonChaos December 4th, 2017 02:50 PM

I loved that animatic video. Kept watching it after the first time @Equinox

Your Username: DragonChaos
Avatar Name: Skailla (Yes I'm going to be the dog in the animatic deal with it XP)

dino. December 4th, 2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 433274)
I loved that animatic video. Kept watching it after the first time @Equinox

Your Username: DragonChaos
Avatar Name: Skailla (Yes I'm going to be the dog in the animatic deal with it XP)

Me too! I love it so much! Thanks for signing up!

Role December 4th, 2017 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433043)

"Ah," he said with a tilt of his head. "Japan, eh?" He listened as she continued, and then grinned again. "Well. I guess, in a manner o' speaking, yes. I'm new here."

Chiyo frowned at his words and glanced around. When she was sure no one was listening, Chiyo leaned in close. Her hackles rose and her expression grew serious. "Catch the train tomorrow. The Devil lives here. She will steal your soul. I've seen it with my own eyes, Ganymede," the Shiba whispered, eyes sparkling with fear.

dino. December 4th, 2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 433475)
Chiyo frowned at his words and glanced around. When she was sure no one was listening, Chiyo leaned in close. Her hackles rose and her expression grew serious. "Catch the train tomorrow. The Devil lives here. She will steal your soul. I've seen it with my own eyes, Ganymede," the Shiba whispered, eyes sparkling with fear.

Ganymede jerked back, startled, and stared at her. He leaned forward again and hissed, "I thought you said you were from Japan. How do you know about her?" His tail began lashing slowly, and then sped up. His ears flicked back, and he glared at her. "How do you know? Are you lyin' t' me?" He bared his teeth. "'Cause I don't taken kindly t' folks who lie to me."

fresh December 4th, 2017 07:51 PM

@Equinox
too late to join?

Role December 4th, 2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Equinox (Post 433544)

Ganymede jerked back, startled, and stared at her. He leaned forward again and hissed, "I thought you said you were from Japan. How do you know about her?" His tail began lashing slowly, and then sped up. His ears flicked back, and he glared at her. "How do you know? Are you lyin' t' me?" He bared his teeth. "'Cause I don't taken kindly t' folks who lie to me."

Chiyo blinked at his fierceness. Her hair rose yet again, and her ears flattened. Teeth bared, she returned his glare. "I have been here long enough to see her fiery temper. It's only been a few days, but I have seen her cruelty," she retorted. "It was not long ago I learned about the Devil from some homeless man. He was taken shortly after." Chiyo's eyes glazed over with rememberence. The homeless man had been an old German Shepherd. He was once a marshall, but he was getting too old. His wife had left him and all he had was liquor and the West. Unfortunate for him, he picked the wrong town. The Devil had made eye contact with Chiyo, but she took the homeless man instead. Chiyo was positive she knew how much it would hurt her to see. It was almost as if the Devil was saying: You'll end up like this. Chiyo vowed to catch the next train. She had to leave. Chiyo blinked back into reality, and stared at the other dog.

dino. December 5th, 2017 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue jellie (Post 433561)
@Equinox
too late to join?

Nope! Create your avatar and jump right in!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Role (Post 433562)
Chiyo blinked at his fierceness. Her hair rose yet again, and her ears flattened. Teeth bared, she returned his glare. "I have been here long enough to see her fiery temper. It's only been a few days, but I have seen her cruelty," she retorted. "It was not long ago I learned about the Devil from some homeless man. He was taken shortly after." Chiyo's eyes glazed over with rememberence. The homeless man had been an old German Shepherd. He was once a marshall, but he was getting too old. His wife had left him and all he had was liquor and the West. Unfortunate for him, he picked the wrong town. The Devil had made eye contact with Chiyo, but she took the homeless man instead. Chiyo was positive she knew how much it would hurt her to see. It was almost as if the Devil was saying: You'll end up like this. Chiyo vowed to catch the next train. She had to leave. Chiyo blinked back into reality, and stared at the other dog.

His dark blue eyes searched hers, and then ran over her facial features. The Catahoula had plenty of practice figuring out the truth just by looking at the other dogs. But Chiyo... she seemed to be telling the truth.

Ganymede relaxed, and his tail went limp. "A'right, then," he said.
"Well. Th' train leaves t'morrow." He jerked his he'd at Rubin. "This dog 'ere told me all about Devil and what she can do. I ain't about to be on that list o' lost souls." He glanced around, and then said, "Be careful out there, Chiyo. Some dogs 're brutal, won't stop at nothin' to get on that train. Watch your back."

dino. December 6th, 2017 05:52 AM

@SpiralWhirl
@Rubinaito
@Swiftheart
@Role
@DragonChaos

Rowan ~ roleplayed by SpiralWhirl ~ has missed the train and has had their soul taken. SpiralWhirl, you may rejoin in round two.