Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Introductions (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=119)
-   -   Hello! I'm a Noob! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14368)

HannahBananna February 8th, 2018 11:57 AM

Hello! I'm a Noob!

Hello! I'm a Lapis! I haven't really role Played Before But i'm up too since i'm a warriors fan! I'm Up to role play whenever i get past the 20 posts thing. Also Please, May i have some help?

NightWarrior4Life February 8th, 2018 12:00 PM

Re: Hello! I'm a Noob!

Hello, a Noob! Welcome to WCO!

What do you need help with? I'll try my best to answer any questions you have...

HannahBananna February 8th, 2018 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 466637)
Hello, a Noob! Welcome to WCO!

What do you need help with? I'll try my best to answer any questions you have...

Mainly About the " 20 Posts " Thingy. Anyway to Get 20 posts quickly? It's all new to me.

NightWarrior4Life February 8th, 2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lapis (Post 466644)
Mainly About the " 20 Posts " Thingy. Anyway to Get 20 posts quickly? It's all new to me.

Oh basically, when you first join the site you are closely moderated to make sure you're not a bot or troll or whatever and you have to make 20 posts to prove you're not a bot etc. until then you'll have some restrictions but once you've completed 20 posts you can then post freely on the site.

Anything else?

HannahBananna February 8th, 2018 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 466648)
Oh basically, when you first join the site you are closely moderated to make sure you're not a bot or troll or whatever and you have to make 20 posts to prove you're not a bot etc. until then you'll have some restrictions but once you've completed 20 posts you can then post freely on the site.

Anything else?

No Not really! Thanks for your help!

Mauve February 8th, 2018 12:51 PM

Welcome to the site @Lapis! I hope you like it here; everyone is extremely nice and friendly, so don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Most of the questions you have can be found on the [FAQ] page, but if you don't find what you're looking for on there, don't fret! Just head on over to the [Site Assistance] forum and create a thread with your question in it. There are bound to be several people jumping at the opportunity to help! I would also familiarize yourself with the [Site Guidelines] section, as this has all the rules and regulations of Warrior Cats Online!

To keep up with all the news regarding the main roleplay and site-wide plots, be sure to check out the "News & Joining" located to the right under 'Allegiances'. That's where all the recent happenings are posted!

I always love RPing with new members and getting to know them, so feel free to leave me a message or ask for assistance if you need it. I'd be more than happy to help, or you are always welcome to ask a Staff Member, a list of which is located on [This Page] where you can find the shortcuts to their profiles and the ability to send them a private message!

On behalf of everyone on WCO, thanks for joining and we hope you have a great time!
❤ ❤ ❤

Thistledawn February 9th, 2018 04:52 PM

Welcome to WCO! Can't wait to see you around the site!

Owl February 9th, 2018 08:42 PM

Hello! I'm Owl~

Welcome to WCO. It's great to have you here and I hope you enjoy your time roleplaying here and making new friends!

Roleplaying is super fun and I'm glad you've decided to give it a shot. Here are some tips when roleplaying that I've picked up to help you out a bit!

Before starting to roleplay, create your character.
What's their name? What do they look like, what details make them unique. What is their personality like, what do they like or dislike? How are they physically, are they clumsy, etc? What is their sexuality?

Then you want to think of their backstory! Did they join their clan or were they born into their clan? Did something terrible happen to them? What happened to them as they grew up?

Use as much detail as you can! [describe the weather, what your cat is feeling/thinking, what is going on around your cat or to your cat]

Be consistent! It's important that your character's personality and the way you roleplay them, remains the same. It may be a bit confusing if they are acting aggressive one day and the next they are sweet and loving.

Hopefully, these tips help you! If you have any questions regarding roleplays, don't be afraid to ask!

BEAR. February 9th, 2018 11:06 PM

Welcome back!

Fuzzy February 9th, 2018 11:11 PM

Welcome! I'm Fuzzyfeline but you can call me Fuzzy, Eevee, Eve or Eva, whatever.

I'd love to answer any questions you may have in the future or RP together. I don't bite.