Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Twolegplace (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Two Kittypet Siblings (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38505)

MooingPanda April 30th, 2021 09:05 AM

Two Kittypet Siblings

Joe strolled through the alley, his tail flicking cheerfully out behind him. It was a bright, sunny day, and he loved to be out in that kind of weather. His personality usually reflected the weather. Turning off the pavement, Joe squeezed through the some bushes surrounding a house, and nearly jumped out of his skin when he bumped into another cat. "Aah!" he squealed, blundering into one of the bushes.
@Kyrieknight

Akira April 30th, 2021 10:06 AM

Re: Two Kittypet Siblings

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 986775)
Joe strolled through the alley, his tail flicking cheerfully out behind him. It was a bright, sunny day, and he loved to be out in that kind of weather. His personality usually reflected the weather. Turning off the pavement, Joe squeezed through the some bushes surrounding a house, and nearly jumped out of his skin when he bumped into another cat. "Aah!" he squealed, blundering into one of the bushes.
@Kyrieknight

Galahad grunted with the blow, shaking his pelt. He narrowed his eyes but, when he recognized the tom, his eyes widened. "Joe?" He muttered, looking him over. "Is that you?"

MooingPanda April 30th, 2021 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 986871)
Galahad grunted with the blow, shaking his pelt. He narrowed his eyes but, when he recognized the tom, his eyes widened. "Joe?" He muttered, looking him over. "Is that you?"

Joe was still trying to untangle himself from the branches. "Who is that?" he demanded, finally struggling away and glaring at the other cat. He quickly relaxed, however, when he saw Galahad. "Galahad!" he exclaimed. "I didn't see you there? What have you been up to?" He hadn't seen his brother for a couple moons. Not since they were separated from their mother.

Akira April 30th, 2021 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 986891)
Joe was still trying to untangle himself from the branches. "Who is that?" he demanded, finally struggling away and glaring at the other cat. He quickly relaxed, however, when he saw Galahad. "Galahad!" he exclaimed. "I didn't see you there? What have you been up to?" He hadn't seen his brother for a couple moons. Not since they were separated from their mother.

"I've been living," Galahad answered, a small smile on his face. He was the only sibling he would consider a brother, compared to their younger half-siblings. "Need help?"

MooingPanda April 30th, 2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 986943)
"I've been living," Galahad answered, a small smile on his face. He was the only sibling he would consider a brother, compared to their younger half-siblings. "Need help?"

"Not anymore," Joe mewed, glancing around to look at his rumpled fur in annoyance. He just spend a good amount of time grooming it. He was glad that Galahad seemed to be dong fine. "I'm going pretty good as well." He glanced around. "Do you live close?"

Akira April 30th, 2021 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 987026)
"Not anymore," Joe mewed, glancing around to look at his rumpled fur in annoyance. He just spend a good amount of time grooming it. He was glad that Galahad seemed to be dong fine. "I'm going pretty good as well." He glanced around. "Do you live close?"

The white tom nodded, his tail swinging idly behind him. "Yeah, pretty close. But, mind telling me why you're out here, getting in trouble?"

MooingPanda April 30th, 2021 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 987033)
The white tom nodded, his tail swinging idly behind him. "Yeah, pretty close. But, mind telling me why you're out here, getting in trouble?"

Joe shuffled his feet and stepped back out into the pavement. "C'mon," he mewed, waving his tail at his brother. "It's too good a day to be hiding out in the bushes." He found a spot on the grass to sit down in. "I was just out here, enjoying the day. How about you?"

Akira April 30th, 2021 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 987136)
Joe shuffled his feet and stepped back out into the pavement. "C'mon," he mewed, waving his tail at his brother. "It's too good a day to be hiding out in the bushes." He found a spot on the grass to sit down in. "I was just out here, enjoying the day. How about you?"

"Exploring," Galahad answered, sitting besides his brother. "I heard about one of our half-siblings, and thought I might explore to see if I could run into him. Can't find him yet, though."

MooingPanda April 30th, 2021 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 987145)
"Exploring," Galahad answered, sitting besides his brother. "I heard about one of our half-siblings, and thought I might explore to see if I could run into him. Can't find him yet, though."

"Ah, yes. Them." Joe sniffed. "Haven't seen any of them myself." Not that he wanted to. He emagined they were all little brats anyway.

Akira April 30th, 2021 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooingPanda (Post 987339)
"Ah, yes. Them." Joe sniffed. "Haven't seen any of them myself." Not that he wanted to. He emagined they were all little brats anyway.

Galahad grunted in agreement. "The only reason I checked was because I wanted to avoid them as much as possible. Though, given the lack of clues around, I'd say I'm doing a decent job at it."