Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Assistance (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Quick question (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14484)

Barnabas February 11th, 2018 08:32 PM

Quick question

What happens to the outsider cats when they die?

SuspiciousMindz February 11th, 2018 09:21 PM

Re: Quick question

What do you mean by that? Are you asking where they would go? Like StarClan or The Place Of No Stars? @Lefty the bear

Barnabas February 11th, 2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz (Post 468702)
What do you mean by that? Are you asking where they would go? Like StarClan or The Place Of No Stars? @Lefty the bear

yeah

Bandido February 11th, 2018 09:40 PM

Pretty sure they're just gone, since they're not in a clan and only clan cats are judged to go to either. At least in the books, but WCO is on a separate universe so don't take my word for it.

BEAR. February 11th, 2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit (Post 468732)
Pretty sure they're just gone, since they're not in a clan and only clan cats are judged to go to either. At least in the books, but WCO is on a separate universe so don't take my word for it.

In the books, if you believed in / know of StarClan/the Dark Forest, you'd go to one or the other depending on your actions and intentions.

If an outsider believed in / knew of them, they'd go to one. Otherwise, they don't. The books and WCO don't currently have a designated afterlife for outsiders who don't know / believe to go to, and the staff isn't planning on adding one since dead cats aren't roleplayed frequently.

Barnabas February 15th, 2018 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 468794)

In the books, if you believed in / know of StarClan/the Dark Forest, you'd go to one or the other depending on your actions and intentions.

If an outsider believed in / knew of them, they'd go to one. Otherwise, they don't. The books and WCO don't currently have a designated afterlife for outsiders who don't know / believe to go to, and the staff isn't planning on adding one since dead cats aren't roleplayed frequently.

if so say can I be to where my loner or rogue had a past of clan blood and they believe in starclan they can go there?

Leaf_tail February 15th, 2018 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty the bear (Post 470281)

if so say can I be to where my loner or rogue had a past of clan blood and they believe in starclan they can go there?

I'm pretty sure they could, but don't take my word for it. :D

BEAR. February 15th, 2018 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lefty the bear (Post 470281)

Yep!

Barnabas February 15th, 2018 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad King (Post 470285)

Yep!

Thank you for clearing that up.