Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74)

BEAR. October 4th, 2016 12:33 AM

Seastones

Casual Scribbles November 7th, 2016 11:37 AM

Re: Seastones

Frostedflight padded quietly up to the large rocks. He leaped gently up onto a small stone, craning his neck to see into ThunderClan territory. Would Rainberry keep her promise and come meet him again? He didn't know. The black and white ShadowClan tom sat to wait, his gift of a thrush lain at his large paws. @Lyra

lyra November 7th, 2016 03:57 PM

Rainberry padded into Seastones, looking around for Frostedflight. She sniffed the air and scented him. Bounding up to the Shadowclan cat, Rainberry had noticed he had a Thrush. "Whose that for?" She asked.

Casual Scribbles November 7th, 2016 07:17 PM

Frostedflight suddenly felt flustered. What had he meant to say? He knew he had caught the thrush for her, but what did he want to say to her when he gave Rainberry the bird. "Erm," he shuffled his paws, "It's for us to share. Kind of as a peace thing," he hated looking so vulnerable. It made the tom feel unsafe. "If you want to, that is..." he added on.

lyra November 7th, 2016 08:32 PM

Rainberry looked at him in surprise. Was it normal for two cats from different clans to be sharing prey? She didn't think it would cause any harm, plus she probably wouldn't have much of it anyways since she mostly ate fish instead. "Oh," Rainberry replied," Okay then. I guess I might eat some of it." The grey tabby she-cat hadn't really known of any type of peace by giving prey, but she trusted Frostedflifht.

Casual Scribbles November 8th, 2016 09:22 AM

"Alright then," Frostedflight picked up the bird and jumped down, landing in front of her. He pushed the bird towards the she-cat, offering her first bite.

lyra November 9th, 2016 04:05 PM

Rainberry took a rather large bite, then pushed it back to Frostedflight. She kind of liked eating Thrush now, but not when there were a lot of feathers. "You can have the rest," She mewed, not that hungry.

Casual Scribbles November 10th, 2016 09:09 AM

Frostedflight cocked his head. "Are you sure?" He didn't want her to be hungry.

lyra November 10th, 2016 08:26 PM

Rainberry nodded. "I had a fish on the way here, so I'm fine," She promised.

Casual Scribbles November 11th, 2016 02:51 PM

"Alright then," Frostedflight continued to eat, but slowly, so that if the she-cat wanted some, she could have it.