Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   Kit Collection! [ PROMPT SIGN UPS ] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24823)

BEAR. April 17th, 2020 09:49 PM

Kit Collection! [ PROMPT SIGN UPS ]

Labeled prompt since it's not really a plot.

A patrol of RiverClan cats will discover a handful of kittens (up to 5) just beyond the RiverClan border with their outskirts.
These will be loner kittens who while capable of walking and talking, cannot otherwise take care of themselves.

They do not have to be siblings, but will be taken to RiverClan and instantly accepted into the Clan.
Sugarapple [ @vermin] will be adopting them.

Characteristics of the kits, including names-- will be up for whoever signs up!
All I ask is you keep it realistic and within Lionstar's standards. If you're not sure, ask. :)

PATROL MEMBERS:
2 - 3 cats, can be warriors or mixed with an apprentice
List your cat's name to apply!

KITS:
1 - 5 kits are open!
Ages 3 - 5 moons
Old enough to walk/talk without much trouble

Form for kits:

Name:
Clan Prefix:
If accepted, do you have any plot ideas for your kit?:

Fuzzy April 17th, 2020 09:53 PM

Re: Kit Collection! [ PROMPT SIGN UPS ]

Petuniapaw would love to be on the patrol ^-^

The Shadow Flower April 17th, 2020 09:53 PM

Can StonePaw be in the patrol? I just adore the idea of it!

Wings April 17th, 2020 09:56 PM

Owlflight would be down for that patrol

@Starbot Mentioning if you wanna have Willow go on the patrol with Owl bc they are Mentor apprentice

Madelaine April 17th, 2020 10:02 PM

Fogpaw would be down to go on the patrol.

Alexcentri April 17th, 2020 10:39 PM

Name: Branch
Clan Prefix: Dusk
Description: Long-furred tabby and white cat with heterochromia
If accepted, do you have any plot ideas for your kit?: I'm just gonna see where the wind takes him!

~dust~ April 17th, 2020 10:56 PM

Blossom
Clan prefix: lake
Description: short haired turtle shell with dashing blue eyes
If accepted any plot ideas for your kits: her mother taught her a lot of herbs so she love to become medicine cat apprentice if that doesn’t work just a warrior who knows some herb

hal April 18th, 2020 12:11 AM

Name: Chestnut
Clan Prefix: Newt
Description: solid cinnamon with white locket and toes, orange eyes
If accepted, do you have any plot ideas for your kit?: this confident, adventurous, rough-and-tumble kit is open to any plot except being disloyal to riverclan ! maybe she could convince one or more of her adopted siblings to go searching for their roots (to no avail, unfortunately). and she wouldn't mind being more familiar with the elders, medicine activities, or nursery drama !

if i get her, i'm excited for all of the possibilities that could unfold ! thanks for the chance (^u^)

MEAT ANGELS April 18th, 2020 12:14 AM

Name: Splotch
Clan Prefix: Smokekit
Description: A solemn she-kit with a pale grey pelt, which looks like it has been swathed in fluffy grey smoke. She doesn't seem to think much of herself, but spends quite a bit of time analyzing others. She is hard to get close to, and limits her interactions with others.
If accepted, do you have any plot ideas for your kit?: Maybe become a medicine cat, or get visited by the Dark Forest? Not really sure.

Socks April 18th, 2020 12:33 AM

Name: Patch
Clan Prefix: Turtle
Description: Short-furred mostly white molly, with dilute calico markings on her face. She's tall and naturally thin with soft green eyes.
If accepted, do you have any plot ideas for your kit?: I want her to be a quiet cat, often accused of doing things and being punished without defending herself. She's going to be hated because her silence is perceived as guiltiness so rumours spread about her and she's on her own in the clan, even though in truth she has never done anything. I'll probably have her do something to gain the clan's trust eventually, saving another cat or something similar.