Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30273)

Undertaker September 20th, 2020 08:07 AM

ShadowClan Events

I enjoy doing events, they're fun and usually, everyone usually enjoys them. I do have problems coming up with ideas now and then though.

So I decided to see if any of you have ideas. If you come up with the idea I'll allow you to host the event. The cat hosting must be in ShadowClan to hold a ShadowClan event.

So I've recently been told a faster way to get events moving.

I'm going to pick out three events, approve them, and then you guys may post the event up in the outskirts.

Use this code
Code:

[event ] [/event ]
close the brackens in your first post.

This way you don't need to wait for me at my turtle pace to start your event.

If you want the event up in the current events sidebar make sure you mention Bill so he can put it up there.

If you need help with mentions, let me know, I'll see what I can do about it.

Event Requests Form
Name of Event:
Who will be hosting it?:
What is the Event about/for?:
Mention Me: @Undertaker

Approved Current Events
*Sparring with Frogpaw [ @feather lily ]
*Training against dogs [ @ChillCat ]
*Capture the Flag [ @Fawnhearted ]

-Ash- September 20th, 2020 08:11 AM

Re: ShadowClan Events

Name of Event: Training the Next Generation
Time frame for Event: Maybe a week? Idk
Who will be hosting it?: Sparklight
What is the Event about/for?: She recruit some warriors and then will take some of the older kits out of camp and maybe give them basic battle training, teach them a little hunting etc.

Rani September 24th, 2020 08:20 AM

Name of Event: To speak without words
Time frame for Event: Take about 5 days
Who will be hosting it?: Adderfang
What is the Event about/for?: Adderfang has been developing some sign language for communicating when on a stealth mission or at night when silence is paramount and wishes to teach it to as many cats want to learn it. Im actually making a drawn sheet of the basic gestures based off of actual asl so that may be cool.

shaae_26 October 17th, 2020 01:45 PM

Name of Event: Climbing the Pines
Time frame for Event: probably a week.
Who will be hosting it?: Thornheart
What is the Event about/for?: Teaching apprentices to climb pine trees.

nocturnal October 17th, 2020 02:27 PM

Event Requests Form
Name of Event: Lurking in the Shadows
Time frame for Event: five to seven days
Who will be hosting it?: Talonstone
What is the Event about/for?: Talonstone has noticed that - despite their name - most ShadowClanners completely ignore their one advantage the second they're caught up in battle. This will be a battling/training event for both warriors and apprentices. The goal is to review shadow-stalking skills (similar to the one for apprentices that took place a few moons back), and to remind cats that, hey, terrain exists - you're not fighting in an empty vacant clearing; use the shadows and your surroundings to your advantage. (If this is accepted, I would like for Talonstone to suggest the idea to Dawnstar through roleplay. He has a few points to make about that failed defense against WindClan.)

Rani October 18th, 2020 04:26 PM

Name of Event: Fortifying the camp
Time frame for Event: A week roughly?
Who will be hosting it?: Adderfang
What is the Event about/for?: After being driven out of their last camp Adderfang isn't really confident in the camps defences and wishes to improve them. This would happen in two groups, the warrior group would be drilling in forming a defensive line and pushing out defenders and the apprentices group would be pulling briars and gorse bushes to surround the ravine and maybe reenforce the dens. Hopefully this will result in a different outcome than the last camp experienced and a better prepared clan for a raid.

Mango October 18th, 2020 06:20 PM

Event Requests Form
Name of Event: War with Windclan
Time frame for Event: Maybe a few days of battle and a month of border skirmishes and stuff
Who will be hosting it?: Dawn and Twi
What is the Event about/for?: twi implying a shc warrior killed coyote and dawn shoving twi off seastones and dawns voice of insanity

Dovey October 29th, 2020 03:07 PM

Name of Event: Midnight Practice!
Time frame for Event: Uhh... Midnight?
Who will be hosting it?: Just a idea! If anyone wants
What is the Event about/for?: At midnight, practicing chasing warriors off territory in a battle. in two teams, with The close to the same amount of cats. Team A could be Shadowclan, and Team B could be.... Thunderclan.

Pluto October 30th, 2020 02:04 PM

Name of Event:
As Dark As Midnight Shadows (Could change)
Time frame for Event:
Probably 4-5 Days
Who will be hosting it?:
Burningspark and/or Dawnstar
What is the Event about/for?:
A set of challenges for warriors to see where they could use work and how they deal in certain situations during nighttime. (Sparring, Hide & Seek, Team Battle Strategies/Sparring, one for each day it happens)
Mention Me:
@Undertaker

gs29513 November 1st, 2020 10:57 AM

Name of Event: Supplies for Leafbare
Time frame for Event: Probably the full seven days
Who will be hosting it?: Doeflame
What is the Event about/for?: Since leafbare is coming soon, this would be an event to catch a lot of prey and try and store it for the middle of leafbare, when there is a lot less prey around.