Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Hunter x hunter rp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9001)

Static October 28th, 2017 09:36 AM

Re: Hunter x hunter rp

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 412369)
Biscuit rolled her eyes and created a hole

Kate fell down."OWWWWW!!!" she yelled after hitting the ground.She climbed up,glaring at biski,but not saying anything.[/QUOTE]
"you will fight the man in here if you leave I will kill you the mans hiding" she then left kay was in shock blaze was straight face and Gona was freaking out[/QUOTE]
"What in the name of fire is wrong with this old hag?!She whisper yelled at Kay.

KayMew07 October 28th, 2017 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 412374)
Kate fell down."OWWWWW!!!" she yelled after hitting the ground.She climbed up,glaring at biski,but not saying anything.

"you will fight the man in here if you leave I will kill you the mans hiding" she then left kay was in shock blaze was straight face and Gona was freaking out[/QUOTE]
"What in the name of fire is wrong with this old hag?!She whisper yelled at Kay.[/QUOTE]
kay pouted leaving the hole she saw bisky "I'm not doing that I already know I'm strong "get. in. there" Bisky yelled at her "no!" bisky sighed before throwing kay back in the hole "AHHH! bully!" kay yelled again Blaze helped her up and lied her down so he could wash her cuts she blushed Gona was scouting for the man

Static October 28th, 2017 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 412387)
"you will fight the man in here if you leave I will kill you the mans hiding" she then left kay was in shock blaze was straight face and Gona was freaking out

"What in the name of fire is wrong with this old hag?!She whisper yelled at Kay.[/QUOTE]
kay pouted leaving the hole she saw bisky "I'm not doing that I already know I'm strong "get. in. there" Bisky yelled at her "no!" bisky sighed before throwing kay back in the hole "AHHH! bully!" kay yelled again Blaze helped her up and lied her down so he could wash her cuts she blushed Gona was scouting for the man[/QUOTE]
Kate was sitting on a rock,trying to find his aura,but everyone's was mixing up.She stood up frustrated."EVERYONE QUIT!!!" She shouted in frustration.

KayMew07 October 28th, 2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 412391)
"What in the name of fire is wrong with this old hag?!She whisper yelled at Kay.

kay pouted leaving the hole she saw bisky "I'm not doing that I already know I'm strong "get. in. there" Bisky yelled at her "no!" bisky sighed before throwing kay back in the hole "AHHH! bully!" kay yelled again Blaze helped her up and lied her down so he could wash her cuts she blushed Gona was scouting for the man[/QUOTE]
Kate was sitting on a rock,trying to find his aura,but everyone's was mixing up.She stood up frustrated."EVERYONE QUIT!!!" She shouted in frustration.[/QUOTE]
"but were not doing anything, brat" Kay yelled at her Blaze nodding said "hes here so he knows nen if I were you I would make it seem were weak" Gona agreed smiling brightly he did a cart wheel

Static October 28th, 2017 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 412403)
kay pouted leaving the hole she saw bisky "I'm not doing that I already know I'm strong "get. in. there" Bisky yelled at her "no!" bisky sighed before throwing kay back in the hole "AHHH! bully!" kay yelled again Blaze helped her up and lied her down so he could wash her cuts she blushed Gona was scouting for the man

Kate was sitting on a rock,trying to find his aura,but everyone's was mixing up.She stood up frustrated."EVERYONE QUIT!!!" She shouted in frustration.[/QUOTE]
"but were not doing anything, brat" Kay yelled at her Blaze nodding said "hes here so he knows nen if I were you I would make it seem were weak" Gona agreed smiling brightly he did a cart wheel[/QUOTE]
She slumped down."Fine." She snapped.

KayMew07 October 28th, 2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 412418)
Kate was sitting on a rock,trying to find his aura,but everyone's was mixing up.She stood up frustrated."EVERYONE QUIT!!!" She shouted in frustration.

"but were not doing anything, brat" Kay yelled at her Blaze nodding said "hes here so he knows nen if I were you I would make it seem were weak" Gona agreed smiling brightly he did a cart wheel[/QUOTE]
She slumped down."Fine." She snapped.[/QUOTE]
Kay laughs and dose kid like things Gona tags Kate Red pretends to be asleep

Static October 28th, 2017 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 412422)
"but were not doing anything, brat" Kay yelled at her Blaze nodding said "hes here so he knows nen if I were you I would make it seem were weak" Gona agreed smiling brightly he did a cart wheel

She slumped down."Fine." She snapped.[/QUOTE]
Kay laughs and dose kid like things Gona tags Kate Red pretends to be asleep[/QUOTE]
Kate pretended to draw on the ground.

KayMew07 October 28th, 2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 412424)
She slumped down."Fine." She snapped.

Kay laughs and dose kid like things Gona tags Kate Red pretends to be asleep[/QUOTE]
Kate pretended to draw on the ground.[/QUOTE]
the man smirks letting some blood lust out

Static October 28th, 2017 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayMew07 (Post 412437)
Kay laughs and dose kid like things Gona tags Kate Red pretends to be asleep

Kate pretended to draw on the ground.[/QUOTE]
the man smirks letting some blood lust out[/QUOTE]
Kate looked up,but acted like she didn't notice.

KayMew07 October 28th, 2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swiftheart (Post 412440)
Kate pretended to draw on the ground.

the man smirks letting some blood lust out[/QUOTE]
Kate looked up,but acted like she didn't notice.[/QUOTE]
it was getting closer then,,, no way they all thought "hello, K's"" Zen smirked