Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Best Villains in all of Warriors? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64436)

Kacey! May 23rd, 2023 09:15 PM

Best Villains in all of Warriors?

So, who do you guys think are the B E S T villains in all of Warriors? Who had the best motives? The best strategy? Or who just the most enjoyable to read??

elaif May 23rd, 2023 09:43 PM

Re: Best Villains in all of Warriors?

I'm a stan for Broken'star....
Unlike the others he was born evil. The guy didn't commit atrocities because of 'higher motives' he wasn't there to make the clans a better place, and when he first started off he wasn't there to collect revenge. He wanted power... He wanted to see others suffer.
Not only did he make little kits fight in battles so he could have more fire power, he enjoyed watching such weak things get decimated. We see an example of this in Yellow'fangs Secrete when Marigold'kit and Mint'kit were found dead by Yellow'fang. Broken'star then arrives then tells her that they were weak, pins the blame on poor Yellow'fang... And then later confesses to killing the kits due to the reasons above. I don't think Tiger'star would've done something like this for pure enjoyment, sure he was a bad dude... But compared to Broken'star... Yeah no.

Idk, it was just refreshing to see a villain who was straight up bad for no good reason.
I think this quote from Warriors Wiki sums up what I'm trying to get at:
"Brokenstar is the personification of pure evil, with no redeemable features"
Simple, but that's what he is. And while he doesn't have to best motives, he does fit the strategy category well. In his own way at least. He made everyone believe he was a brave and honorable warrior... He kissed up to his father until the right time of betrayal, and he made a deep scar in Shadowclans history. He got wanted he wanted, death and suffering. That was his ultimate goal, and he accomplished that.

TLDR: He doesn't have good motives, his strategy worked for what he was going for, and he's quite the enjoyable read when it comes to something that's slightly different.
---
This is my own crappie opinion, so I don't expect everyone to agree lol

ChaosBringer. August 31st, 2023 05:40 PM

Mapleshade. I just love how she had motive to do what she had done

Galaxy_ August 31st, 2023 07:56 PM

MAPLESHADE

Spartan-117 August 31st, 2023 09:23 PM

me

willooowfeather September 2nd, 2023 06:14 PM

mapleshade, because she's an unreliable narrator.

Goopysharkboi November 5th, 2023 04:56 AM

Brokenstar reminds me of my life- currently very dark, dreary and gloomy. So basically, brokenstar is the best.

VERVAINSNOW November 10th, 2023 07:01 AM

mapleshade omg girlboss slay

Red'fur November 10th, 2023 07:07 AM

Sol, His motive was weak, but his story and just all around cool nature was amazing.

GoldenRavenWings November 12th, 2023 12:08 AM

Scourge, Mapleshade, and Tigerstar. They all have a motive to their evil side, Scourge being bullied as a kit, Mapleshade being abandoned by Thunderclan, rejected by Appledusk and RC, and losing her kits, and Tigerstar’s father, Pinestar, becoming a kitty pet while he was only a kit.