Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   baby fights!!!!!! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61802)

littlelove March 3rd, 2023 02:01 PM

baby fights!!!!!!

since shc has become more and more cockier within the past few moons and with the gruesome death of dawnpaw, cinderpaw figures its sooner rather than later they strike back. yeah, sure, shes a medicine apprentice now, but she was a warrior apprentice for about 18 moons before that and shes a natural fighter. no way is she just gonna give it up....

... so, shes looking for apprentices to train! it will be rigorous, especially for those on the older side; she wants them to learn how to hold their own in a battle against shadowclan. losing what she's finally gotten back to them again will not be an option for her. i will be separating them all into groups of 2-4 depending on the cats, so let me know if theres any particular cats your ocs would like to be paired up with!! im not sure if helpers will be needed but feel free to throw your ocs in as one and she'll call upon them as needed!

current helpers: foxflurry (@/carmen), redhawk (@/daenerys), batblood (@/spotty) echosong (@/poprock) pigeonhop (@/nykyrian)

current groups:

kreacher group: goldenpaw (@/Quasar), wolfpaw (@/naiad), pebblepaw(? @/Poprock)

group 1: crowpaw (@/spiritedwarrior), vixenpaw (@/estelle) winterpaw (@/teddy.)

group 2: burntpaw (@/zero two.), autumnpaw (@ophelia.) ospreypaw (@/perseus.)

group 3: robinpaw (@/apollo.) springpaw (@/dishsoap) woodpaw(@/redanger), ghostpaw (@/yugo.) (handled by echosong)

group A1: thrushfur (@/eaglet), spikystalker (@/rei), roosterflame (@/willowfern)

group A2: rabbitchatter (@/wren), alderstep (@/valery), stormpaw (@/~*Hope*~) (handled by pigeonhop)

waitlist: bushtuft (@/error , rejoining has not started)

only apprentices and above please, but if you have a kit youre welcome to have them join cinders self-defense class! warriors are also very free to apply to a group if they need a training refresher -- i want thc to be as prepared as possible for all the upcoming stuff.

Spotty March 3rd, 2023 02:23 PM

Re: baby fights!!!!!!

@littlelove Batblood can be a helper/supervisor if you want!

ophelia March 3rd, 2023 03:56 PM

[ @littlelove ] autumnpaw will join in!

perseus. March 3rd, 2023 04:10 PM

You can throw Ospreypaw in!!

@littlelove

ShadeCosmic March 3rd, 2023 04:14 PM

burntpaw? @littlelove

littlelove March 3rd, 2023 05:20 PM

bump!

Ragwort March 3rd, 2023 05:23 PM

Spikystalker would love to join in the fun... well, i'm not sure if he would, but i'm throwing him up for it

Eaglet March 3rd, 2023 05:23 PM

thrushfur might need a refresher

@littlelove

littlelove March 3rd, 2023 08:12 PM

bump!

littlelove March 3rd, 2023 11:27 PM

wco users: who the hell waits until 12 am to bump their post???

me: OH BOY 12 AM