Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74)

Ludicrous Lunacy May 7th, 2017 08:44 AM

Re: Seastones

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 251539)
Litlewing purred, licking Silver's cheek. "I'm fine, just a battle with some cats." She waved her tail, sighing. "Good news or bad news first?" Littlewing mewed.

"A battle with what cats?" he asked urgently, concern evident in his olive gaze. "You're bleeding, Littlewing... Are you sure you're fine?" Pausing briefly, he blinked. "Bad news? What bad news?"

judas May 7th, 2017 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 251559)

"A battle with what cats?" he asked urgently, concern evident in his olive gaze. "You're bleeding, Littlewing... Are you sure you're fine?" Pausing briefly, he blinked. "Bad news? What bad news?"

Tilting her head to the side. "I'm fine, you should be worried about your brother... He's in skyclan now." She mumbled. Littlewing curled her tail around her paws, hiding her belly slightly.

Ludicrous Lunacy May 7th, 2017 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 251570)
Tilting her head to the side. "I'm fine, you should be worried about your brother... He's in skyclan now." She mumbled. Littlewing curled her tail around her paws, hiding her belly slightly.

"SkyClan? What is he doing there?" Somewhat alarmed, he blinked with a realization. "He wasn't... captured... was he?" he whispered, mouth slightly agape. He couldn't be... How could anyone catch Pardus? They couldn't... Before Silverleap left. No, no, no, I'm sure it's something else. This is my fault. I should have stayed.

judas May 7th, 2017 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 251577)

"SkyClan? What is he doing there?" Somewhat alarmed, he blinked with a realization. "He wasn't... captured... was he?" he whispered, mouth slightly agape. He couldn't be... How could anyone catch Pardus? They couldn't... Before Silverleap left. No, no, no, I'm sure it's something else. This is my fault. I should have stayed.

Littlewing sighed, glaring at the ground. Why can't we have a normal life? "He was captured, but he's safer than he was..." She mewed, looking up. Littlewing panicked for a moment. "S-silverleap... I have to tell y-you something.."

Ludicrous Lunacy May 7th, 2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 251582)
Littlewing sighed, glaring at the ground. Why can't we have a normal life? "He was captured, but he's safer than he was..." She mewed, looking up. Littlewing panicked for a moment. "S-silverleap... I have to tell y-you something.."

For a moment his voice left him and all he could do was mouth the name, "Pardus." Shaking his head at nothing in particular, he could guess how his brother most certainly felt; like a caged bird, unable to escape the bars of its prison. Silverleap blinked again as his attention focused back on her.
"What is it?"

judas May 7th, 2017 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 251841)

For a moment his voice left him and all he could do was mouth the name, "Pardus." Shaking his head at nothing in particular, he could guess how his brother most certainly felt; like a caged bird, unable to escape the bars of its prison. Silverleap blinked again as his attention focused back on her.
"What is it?"

Littlewing clawed the ground. Her head spinning, she lashed her tail. "You need to come to Skyclan. I'm noting going to be able to handle all of them myself." She joked, shifting. "Silverleap, y-your going to be a father.." She mewed quietly.

Ludicrous Lunacy May 7th, 2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 251863)
Littlewing clawed the ground. Her head spinning, she lashed her tail. "You need to come to Skyclan. I'm noting going to be able to handle all of them myself." She joked, shifting. "Silverleap, y-your going to be a father.." She mewed quietly.

Silverleap proceeds to explode.

judas May 7th, 2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 251864)

Silverleap proceeds to explode.

Littlewing is queitly screaming her head off.

Ludicrous Lunacy May 7th, 2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 251925)
Littlewing is queitly screaming her head off.

(Shall I write an actual response XD)

judas May 8th, 2017 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy (Post 252144)

(Shall I write an actual response XD)

Yes yes))