Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=90)
-   -   I Can't Control Myself (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12283)

Undercover November 10th, 2017 07:21 PM

I Can't Control Myself

Quote One Quote Two Quote Three
Plot Incorperating Limp Bizkit's Song, Behind Blue Eyes

No one knows what it's like
To be the bad man
To be the sad man
Behind blue eyes
And no one knows what it's like
To be hated
To be faded to telling only lies

Dimkit wasn't born a bad cat, but his choices, setting, and family set off his angry, grudging, and bloody life. Dimkit was born to two cats who really didn't deserve to become parents. Born a strong, stable kit, Dimkit just didn't understand why he wasn't loved by [Mother], his fierce mother. Her solid wall of fierce and overpowering coldness and frustration was let out on him daily since she never wanted a kit, and she scarred him more than words may ever explain. She often chastised him for burdening her in the nursery, making him tough against her words. But not before they left deep, permanent stings. His father, [Father], wasn't any better, and wanted nothing to do with mother or Dimkit. Rumor has it that [Father] was a rogue since [Mother] never seemed close to any cat in RiverClan. He grew up unloved and full of dismay and jealousy of his fellow nursery mates. After all, they were loved and definitely sure of their father whereas Dimkit was left with guessing while his clanmates whispered behind his back. With such a sorry kit hood, the young kit became a skilled liar and a serious future threat to those nearest him.

But my dreams they aren't as empty
As my conscience seems to be
I have hours, only lonely
My love is vengeance
That's never free
No one knows what its like
To feel these feelings
Like I do, and I blame you!
No one bites back as hard
On their anger
None of my pain woe
Can show through

Dimkit’s kit hood wasn't preferable, but he did have a rather patient mentor. He wanted to become a great legend, making it as a great, powerful leader and warrior. Mentor tried to teach Dimkit, now Dimpaw, into being a loyal RiverClan warrior but the new apprentice’s ambition and desperate plea to prove he was strong enough enhanced his uncensored, cunning, and deadly attitude. While on a patrol with a fellow apprentice, [Apprentice Victim One], the impatient and rash tom cat was angered by her for taunting him of his supposed Rogue Cat origins. Furious and blinded by rage, he killed [Apprentice Victim One]. Despite his fury and un-warrior-like way of solving a quarrel, he had a clear head, making Dimpaw all the more dangerous despite his age. He made sure to kill [Apprentice Victim One] without leaving spilled blood. Dimpaw simply bashed his/her head with a carefully aimed powerful paw and ended the quarrel. Throwing their body into the river, Dimpaw had successfully completed his first murder. Frighteningly, he never believed for a moment that his actions were unjust.

My love is vengeance
That's never free

To be mistreated, to be defeated
Behind blue eyes
No one know how to say
That they're sorry and don't worry
I'm not telling lies

Since Dimpaw was never discovered and charged for the murder of [Apprentice Victim One], he passed his final assessment with no difficulty, and earned the warrior name Dimscar. He had been deemed with the rather savage name from a battle with [Rogue], a rogue cat, on the border of his territory. This, however, was discovered by [Apprentice Victim Two], who made the fatal mistake of threatening Dimscar’s honor by spilling his secret. Frightened of what would happen, Dimscar committed his second murder as easily as the first. Undiscovered once again, he felt a giddy sense of power and ambition that he yearned for. Many clanmates were rather scared of his cruel and fierce personality, though they didn't know how far his treachery truly ran, and he lavished in their fright. The ambitious and rage-filled tom cat had vowed as an apprentice to become the most feared warrior, and he felt he was finally on the path to success.
Dimscar could have had the chance as a valuable warrior, but instead his personality and history had increasingly minimized his bold, brave, loyal kit-like self, wanting to serve only his clan, and his choices and decisions lead him on a dark road that would only lead to bloodspill and a truly regrettable life. After killing one of his clanmates in one of his common rages, his predestined pawsteps led to the separation from RiverClan. The young yet troubled tom cat didn't belong with cats who didn't understand him, who wouldn't protect him from a mother who didn't understand or deserve the joy of a kit. He immediately joined the Dusk Syndicate after encountering some of their members.

My love is vengeance
That's never free

To be the bad man, to be the sad man
Behind blue eyes

Dimscar left his name intact, hoping to one day come back and haunt those who he once, long ago, made his life hell. He went on rages through the Clans territory, killing [SkyClan Cat], [ThunderClan Cat], [ShadowClan Cat], and [WindClan Cat], as they were unlucky enough to cross his path during his uncontrollable rampages. He went on to murder [Mother], obsessed with the urging, unforgiving pull of revenge. Although he had once found greedy, guilty pleasure in being feared and hated, Dimscar now felt alone, hating himself for the many cats he had killed. He wanted to die, and wished for nothing. To feel nothing. To remember nothing. To be nothing. The only cat that kept him going was [She-Cat]. She saw past his bloodthirsty rages to the mistreated cat that was left. He couldn't let himself care for her, worried that she would get hurt. After all, that seemed to happen to cats who interacted with him. Dimscar just couldn't control himself. It was a fight between two wills, regret and festered anger that was unable to set free, that lead him into a dangerous madness. Dimscar wandered further and further from the Dusk Syndicate Camp, returning only to eat, rest, and see [She-Cat]. From a distance, of course. On the rare occasions that he did encounter her, he made sure to stay calm and control as much as possible. In one of Dimscar's wanderings, he came across [Father], who was, in fact, a rogue. Angered at the thought that this tom cat was the reason he had suffered. If he had only been a Clan cat, Dimscar believed his life would not be as it was before. Enraged beyond reason, the Dusk Syndicate tom cat attacked his father. Although Dimscar had killed and fought in many battles, he had lost his skills from such time away from sanity. He was beaten, and had to flee for his life. Making it to the Dusk Syndicate, the mad tom fought to survive while being cared for by [DS Healer], a healer and [She-Cat]. The wounds were deal, however, and he died begging forgiveness for his actions. He finally felt regret for all of the uncontrollable, anger-driven rages and murders that should never be destined for any cat. Not even Dimscar.

Roles Needed
Mother: Female, RiverClan, Doesn't like him, Will die
Father: Male, Rogue, Mate of mother, will kill Dimscar, Doesn't like him
She-Cat: Sees him for what he was, not what he is, Female, Try to heal him, Dusk Syndicate
Rogue who scars him: Male, Powerful, Intruder
SkyClan Cat: Anycat you're willing to kill off
ThunderClan Cat: Anycat you're willing to kill off
WindClan Cat: lightgreen you're willing to kill off
ShadowClan Cat: Anycat you're willing to kill off
DS Healer: Any DS Healer you have that will care for Dimscar and be a witness of his regret
Apprentice Victim One: Female, Antagonist, Dies
Apprentice Victim Two: Antagonist, Male, Dies

The Form

With Link
Name + Link
Desired Role
Questions
Comments

Without Link
Name
Role Desired
Clan
Personality (5+ Sentences)
Picture / Description (Descritpion must be 5+ sentences)
Questions
Comments

Do Not Quote Or Your Application Will Be Ignored
This is NOT first-come first-serve. You are NOT guaranteed a spot

jaymoon November 10th, 2017 09:05 PM

Re: I Can't Control Myself

Name + Link bosh
Desired Role father
Questions nope
Comments @Undercover

Undercover November 11th, 2017 06:06 AM

Definitely considering, @jaymoon. I'm going to wait for a few more applications before I decide.

jaymoon November 11th, 2017 06:09 AM

@undercover
thx i would love if he could be here if not i totaly understand

Undercover November 11th, 2017 03:20 PM

|Bump|

Undercover November 14th, 2017 04:12 PM

Aannyybbooddyy??

jaymoon November 21st, 2017 01:50 PM

boop for a freind

Akari November 21st, 2017 02:03 PM

Ohh, I Would sign up for this, But I Don't have an OC That I'm willing to Kill off yet......

jaymoon November 21st, 2017 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akari (Post 425245)
Ohh, I Would sign up for this, But I Don't have an OC That I'm willing to Kill off yet......

i can make you one if you want

Akari November 21st, 2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaymoon (Post 425246)

i can make you one if you want

Well, When you put it that way, Lets see what you can do. Whatever you make, I'll probably add a bit of detail to it.