Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Questions, Ideas, and Stuff (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12371)

sNazzy November 14th, 2017 03:20 PM

Questions, Ideas, and Stuff

I would like to know a bit more about what y'all think about my opinions and ideas. :bounce:
Questions

What is so great about Jayfeather?
I've noticed an apparent fandom behavior of adoring Jayfeather, but I'm at a loss for reasons why. He is a grumpy medicine cat who makes snappy comments at slight words and cannot accept his blindness. Why do people love him?

Why are the " Chosen Cats" (POT/OOTS) so horrified?
When Jayfeather, Lionblaze, Dovewing, and, in this context, Hollyleaf, learn about their powers, they freak out and despair, way too much.

Starclan Overappreciation
Jayfeather treats Starclan as if they are dismissible just like that, and soon Lionblaze and Hollyleaf think similarly. I think this is mouse-brained. Starclan is a lot wiser than them.

Ideas

Cat Timeline
A comprehensive timeline of as many clan cats as possible, and their lives.

Chronological Book List
A list WCO users can use to read books in chronological order.

judas November 14th, 2017 03:32 PM

Re: Questions, Ideas, and Stuff

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oshawott King (Post 421505)
Chronological Book List
A list WCO users can use to read books in chronological order.

I have one of these, its in the form of a poster though

sNazzy November 14th, 2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 421512)

I have one of these, its in the form of a poster though

I recently found a paper from a year ago that sloppily lists them (I hope). Was a nice memory.

Bandido November 18th, 2017 10:13 AM

The reason why people love Jayfeather is because he's unique and relatable to a certain level. He was born with blindness and he wanted to be a warrior. While he 'watches ' as his siblings become great warriors, he's being forced by some godly power to be a medicine cat. When he first became a medicine cat apprentice, it's obvious while he was speaking to Yellowfang in StarClan that he didn't want this special connection or power. I'd be grumpy and snappy too.

sNazzy November 19th, 2017 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bloody Bandit (Post 423344)
The reason why people love Jayfeather is because he's unique and relatable to a certain level. He was born with blindness and he wanted to be a warrior. While he 'watches ' as his siblings become great warriors, he's being forced by some godly power to be a medicine cat. When he first became a medicine cat apprentice, it's obvious while he was speaking to Yellowfang in StarClan that he didn't want this special connection or power. I'd be grumpy and snappy too.

That may be true, but sometimes it seems too much. Most main characters defining characteristic is good, but Jayfeathers grumpiness seems to have taken control. Also, when Longtail lost his sight, he was very quick to accept it, but over 6 books later, he refuses to accept anything, his blindness, his medicine cat status, nothing. It is Cinderpet who just doesn't know when to stop or accept.

judas November 19th, 2017 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oshawott King (Post 423909)
That may be true, but sometimes it seems too much. Most main characters defining characteristic is good, but Jayfeathers grumpiness seems to have taken control. Also, when Longtail lost his sight, he was very quick to accept it, but over 6 books later, he refuses to accept anything, his blindness, his medicine cat status, nothing. It is Cinderpet who just doesn't know when to stop or accept.

Longtail already lived his life as a warrior, so he wouldn't miss out on anything. Jayfeather didn't want to be less than. He felt pitied and was forced to be a MA, which made him feel weak.

sNazzy November 19th, 2017 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 423913)

Longtail already lived his life as a warrior, so he wouldn't miss out on anything. Jayfeather didn't want to be less than. He felt pitied and was forced to be a MA, which made him feel weak.

I guess he is more sensitive than Cinderpelt. That would explain how quick he is to feel bad.

Bandido November 19th, 2017 08:42 AM

You should take your ideas to the Support Hotline, the Warriors Discussion board isn't for WCO related suggestions.

Mango December 23rd, 2017 04:38 PM

I loved when a cat met Tom and said,” Next thing you know twolegs will be naming cats She-Cat.”