Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   So..That Was A Bust..[P] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74642)

Caspian December 11th, 2023 09:43 PM

So..That Was A Bust..[P]

Faithless, a tall, black ankylosaurus (a dinosaur, if we’re talking mythology. I’m not saying they weren’t real, I’m just bringing them back in this world-) with blue eyes, a grey-blue hood with a moon pendant on it, jean shorts, grey socks, and black sneakers, a magic user. In secret, of course. It was forbidden. He lurked the town square, eavesdropping on any information to potentially get magic unbanned. A long shot, but his only hope.

@peppermintbubble.

bubble[error]. December 11th, 2023 09:45 PM

Re: So..That Was A Bust..[P]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1518507)
Faithless, a tall, black ankylosaurus (a dinosaur, if we’re talking mythology. I’m not saying they weren’t real, I’m just bringing them back in this world-) with blue eyes, a grey-blue hood with a moon pendant on it, jean shorts, grey socks, and black sneakers, a magic user. In secret, of course. It was forbidden. He lurked the town square, eavesdropping on any information to potentially get magic unbanned. A long shot, but his only hope.

@peppermintbubble.

(Wait wait wait... Is he a dinosaur or a human right now???)

Caspian December 11th, 2023 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1518508)

(Wait wait wait... Is he a dinosaur or a human right now???)

(Anthropomorphic :))

bubble[error]. December 11th, 2023 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1518509)
(Anthropomorphic :))

(Huh???????)

Caspian December 11th, 2023 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1518510)

(Huh???????)

(He’s an animal that stands up and is humanoid. Can talk like a human, have a personality, stand, etc. Look it up if you are still confused! :heartbounce:)

bubble[error]. December 11th, 2023 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1518517)
(He’s an animal that stands up and is humanoid. Can talk like a human, have a personality, stand, etc. Look it up if you are still confused! :heartbounce:)

(Too tired plz explain for me lol)

Caspian December 11th, 2023 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1518540)

(Too tired plz explain for me lol)

(Haha, lol, it’s basically he stands and walks like a human, and talks, but he is an ankylosaurus)

bubble[error]. December 12th, 2023 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1518558)
(Haha, lol, it’s basically he stands and walks like a human, and talks, but he is an ankylosaurus)

(Umm... How are we doing this magic ban thing? I feel like mythical creatures would be under close watch by the government and an outcast cause they are most likely to have powers. No offense. Idk, how do you wanna do this? Also sorry for delaying the rp cause of this)

Caspian December 12th, 2023 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peppermintbubble. (Post 1518623)

(Umm... How are we doing this magic ban thing? I feel like mythical creatures would be under close watch by the government and an outcast cause they are most likely to have powers. No offense. Idk, how do you wanna do this? Also sorry for delaying the rp cause of this)

(Ph, it’s fine. And, yeah, we can use that idea!)

bubble[error]. December 12th, 2023 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caspian (Post 1518714)
(Ph, it’s fine. And, yeah, we can use that idea!)

(ok... now time to figure out what oc I wanna use....)

(maybe I'll use a winged character, Jessica)