Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31)

Random Melody July 27th, 2017 08:00 PM

Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constellation (Post 334434)
Time was coming fast.
Moons were coming and going.

The mixed pelted maine coon knew that for sure as he watched his kits grow up. Though still quite small, they were becoming lovely apprentices. Especially Squirrelkit...if she stopped her tendencies to flirt every now and then, but Mixedfur had nothing to regret. He adored his family. And, right now, he adored being able to relax. Having a family was quite the pawful. A father's work was never done, and he couldn't even imagine how Splashheart must feel. But, he loved her. He respected her. He appreciated her. After all, that was his mate, and he knew he would kill for her. Die for her. For any of them. As he laid himself in a nice sunning spot, the tom nibbled slightly on fresh fish that was caught by one of the other warriors. He licked his jaws, ready to fill himself with the fish. Ah, how fish were his favorite meal. The greatest protein. Of course, he knew Splashheart most likely would always prefer vole, but the tom wanted their kits to be satisfied with fish. After all, they were riverclan cats raised even if they were half-clan born. The tom lifted his muzzle, a sudden thought floating into his mind; The kits needed to learn how to swim! Mixedfur didn't know if they were ready yet, and truthfully when it came to the kits, Splashheart had the last say in everything--mostly. So, he settled himself down, nibbling into his food, but his thoughts stayed constant on his family.

@Random Melchester

Splashheart kept her eyes on her kits, who she'd let out into the clearing to play for a while. The blue/gray she-cat smiled to herself, shaking out her fur as she watched Squirrelkit flirting up a storm with some Tom kit- Reedkit, Splashheart recalled. But the queen didnt mind. Not as much as Mixedfur did. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, her blue gaze wandering over to her mate affectionately. Mixedfur was going to be overprotective, Splashheart didnt mind that either. Standing, Splashheart made her way over to Mixedfur from outside the nursery, brushing her pelt up against his with a soft purr. She felt better now that she wasnt pregnant and huge, alot less irritable. More loving. Which was surprising, because Splashheart had never been so open with any cat, even her siblings.

"Hi." It was a simple greeting, but the loving tone of her voice said the words for her. She remembered how they'd met. It brought a smile to her face. Thinking of the day made her want to laugh, because they'd started out absolutely despising eachother. And then how had it turned around? Splashheart didnt know. She only knew she was happy for the otter-cat that had walked into her life. Because now she had a life. A mate, kits... What more could a she-cat want?

Brilliance July 28th, 2017 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Melchester (Post 334612)
Splashheart kept her eyes on her kits, who she'd let out into the clearing to play for a while. The blue/gray she-cat smiled to herself, shaking out her fur as she watched Squirrelkit flirting up a storm with some Tom kit- Reedkit, Splashheart recalled. But the queen didnt mind. Not as much as Mixedfur did. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, her blue gaze wandering over to her mate affectionately. Mixedfur was going to be overprotective, Splashheart didnt mind that either. Standing, Splashheart made her way over to Mixedfur from outside the nursery, brushing her pelt up against his with a soft purr. She felt better now that she wasnt pregnant and huge, alot less irritable. More loving. Which was surprising, because Splashheart had never been so open with any cat, even her siblings.

"Hi." It was a simple greeting, but the loving tone of her voice said the words for her. She remembered how they'd met. It brought a smile to her face. Thinking of the day made her want to laugh, because they'd started out absolutely despising eachother. And then how had it turned around? Splashheart didnt know. She only knew she was happy for the otter-cat that had walked into her life. Because now she had a life. A mate, kits... What more could a she-cat want?

A familiar scent wafted in the tom's nose, and it made him look up from the prey he was nibbling on. Upon seeing his mate, the tom purred at her touch. "You're becoming affectionate." He said, a purr rumbling in his throat. He supposed it was because she wasn't confined in the nursery as much. And, the fact that she wasn't pregnant--which was good to him. He didn't want her biting his head off all the time, but he was still happy. She was a delicate thing. Something fragile. And, he knew they would be together for many moons to come. "How are you?" He asked, then looked down at his prey. "Hungry?" He asked. If she were, he wouldn't mind pushing the fish towards her so she could eat. It wasn't a vole or any of the sort, which made him sad for a moment that he couldn't get her what she wanted. Because she deserved the world. She gave him the world. And, he'll forever be in her debt for that.

Their kits--as they were playing. More so Fiercekit finding himself leading a couple others with his bossy tendencies and little Squirrelkit hanging around that---what's that kit name? Soon he wouldn't have a name when Mixedfur was done with him. "I think Squirrel is doing this on purpose. Just so she could see me put that tom six feet underground." He huffed, staring as his daughter was playing with this other tom kit. He had expected his son to be more protective of his sister, to frighten this other tom, but nope. Fiercekit was ruling over whatever he was doing with his friends by his side. But, Mixedfur had no complaints. While his kits were busy, he could sit with the "Mrs" and catch up with anything going on in her life.

Lawlipop July 28th, 2017 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clover (Post 330809)

Cloversplash watched the face of her old apprentice, the way she seemed so distant as if her thoughts drowned out the noise of the clearing, something more important than her clan, her own family, dragging her out of the land of the living. The old warrior herself knew how damaging it could be; thoughts looping through your head, relentless and destructive. Of what Honeypool was thinking, she could not tell.

"Alright, then don't lie to me, darling. I've lived a good bit longer than you; tell me, what is so wrong?" she purred, gently, a motherly toned coating her voice, her words tender and genuine; whatever was affecting Honeypool, she hoped to help. Her eyes softened even further; the light in Honeypool's own deep orbs seemed dimmed, and she seemed just so depressed and sad.

Honeypool twisted her face in a complex way. Telling the honest truth to another isn't easy, maybe that's why so many like to resort to lying instead, because it isn't so difficult. Honeypool kept her head low. "I feel like if I do tell you, you'll accuse me of lying anyways. Lying seems to be the option lots of cats like to use, don't they? So they can protect themselves and others from the truth. Sometimes they'll keep repeating that lie until they believe it's true themselves." At the gathering, Honeypool forced herself to view Fireflare as nothing but a stranger from another clan. It was truly saddening for her to be unable to confess her feelings with Fallenstream glued to her side at the Gathering. Nothing was gained from the Gathering except the toms seeing each other as rivals now. How much does she know of the WindClan tom however? Well he does have a brother that I've seen one time... And what else? ... I know nothing else... Maybe Fireflare is nothing less of a stranger... "... I'll try my best to explain it. I feel like once I hear it out loud, it will only make me realize further how silly I've been."

BluBunnie July 28th, 2017 01:19 PM

@Kmjanise

A slender feline laid basking in the hot sun, there was a light scent of rain in the air but the tom paid no mind to it. An aura of confidence surrounded the tom, he didn't seem insecure or troubled. He opened his eyes to reveal their bright blue hue, he watched his fellow clanmates, a light smile on his maw and a happy glow in his eyes. He yawned loudly as he rolled onto his other side and slowly sat up. The toms salty scent blended in with his fellow clanmates scents, he was obvious he belonged in Riverclan. The Siamese greeted everyone he made eye contact with, maybe chatting a bit if the cat was up to it. He kneaded his paws into the ground as he continued to observe his camp, he loved lazy days like this.

Kmjanise July 28th, 2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluBunny (Post 335250)
@Kmjanise

A slender feline laid basking in the hot sun, there was a light scent of rain in the air but the tom paid no mind to it. An aura of confidence surrounded the tom, he didn't seem insecure or troubled. He opened his eyes to reveal their bright blue hue, he watched his fellow clanmates, a light smile on his maw and a happy glow in his eyes. He yawned loudly as he rolled onto his other side and slowly sat up. The toms salty scent blended in with his fellow clanmates scents, he was obvious he belonged in Riverclan. The Siamese greeted everyone he made eye contact with, maybe chatting a bit if the cat was up to it. He kneaded his paws into the ground as he continued to observe his camp, he loved lazy days like this.

A small, long-haired she-cat padded out of the Warriors den. Once she was out in the warmth of the sun, she leaned forward, arching her back into a graceful stretch as she yawned. Standing straight up, she began walking to the food pile. Smiling and distracted by the cute, young kits playing outside the nursery, she bumped her shoulder into the slender tom by accident. She whipped her head towards him. "Oh... um... sorry," she mewed quietly. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

BluBunnie July 28th, 2017 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kmjanise (Post 335267)
A small, long-haired she-cat padded out of the Warriors den. Once she was out in the warmth of the sun, she leaned forward, arching her back into a graceful stretch as she yawned. Standing straight up, she began walking to the food pile. Smiling and distracted by the cute, young kits playing outside the nursery, she bumped her shoulder into the slender tom by accident. She whipped her head towards him. "Oh... um... sorry," she mewed quietly. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

The tom had been greeting another clanmate when he felt something hit against his shoulder. He turned towards the object that hit him, thinking it was a moss ball from one of the kits, but soon came face to face with a she-cat. His ears tilted forwards as she apologized for bumping into her, "Oh no! It's not your fault, I wasn't paying attention either." He mewed kindly. He took a few moments to observe her, she was a really pretty feline but he didn't recall ever talking to her before. He racked his brain, he must've talk to her at some point or another. Horror sparked across his face for a moment as he realized he had never spoken to this cat before, now most cats wouldn't be bothered by this but Fogleap made it his duty to try and know each of his clanmates. "I don't think we've ever met before, I am Fogleap." he purred.

Kmjanise July 28th, 2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluBunny (Post 335297)
The tom had been greeting another clanmate when he felt something hit against his shoulder. He turned towards the object that hit him, thinking it was a moss ball from one of the kits, but soon came face to face with a she-cat. His ears tilted forwards as she apologized for bumping into her, "Oh no! It's not your fault, I wasn't paying attention either." He mewed kindly. He took a few moments to observe her, she was a really pretty feline but he didn't recall ever talking to her before. He racked his brain, he must've talk to her at some point or another. Horror sparked across his face for a moment as he realized he had never spoken to this cat before, now most cats wouldn't be bothered by this but Fogleap made it his duty to try and know each of his clanmates. "I don't think we've ever met before, I am Fogleap." he purred.

A little look of surprise over took her face as she realized he decided to make conversation with her. "Im Clovershine," she replied. "I've seen you around before, but we've never talked. I'm not that much of a talker." There was a bit of a humorous purr in her last sentence.

BluBunnie July 28th, 2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kmjanise (Post 335306)
A little look of surprise over took her face as she realized he decided to make conversation with her. "Im Clovershine," she replied. "I've seen you around before, but we've never talked. I'm not that much of a talker." There was a bit of a humorous purr in her last sentence.

"That's probably why we've never talked, I like to talk a bit too much." He laughed a bit, then realized the she-cat was on her way to the food pile when she bumped into him. "Oh! Were you on your way to eat when you bumped into me? Do you wanna share and meal and talk?" He said excitedly.

Kmjanise July 29th, 2017 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluBunny (Post 335353)
"That's probably why we've never talked, I like to talk a bit too much." He laughed a bit, then realized the she-cat was on her way to the food pile when she bumped into him. "Oh! Were you on your way to eat when you bumped into me? Do you wanna share and meal and talk?" He said excitedly.

A small smile crept on her face. It wasn't often other cats actually paid attention to her. She could never really initiate conversations very well. She never knew what to say or what to talk about. What if she offended someone or said something stupid? Her whiskers twitched happily. "Id love to!"

Lilac July 29th, 2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RipplePaw (Post 334429)
DaisyKit giggled as she slowly stalked her sister's tail, exiting the nursery a few seconds after her. She breathed in the scent of the outside, smiled, readied her legs, and pounced at her sister eagerly. "Gotcha!" She shouted mid jump, before landing.

As Daisykit yowled, Blossomkit jumped out of the way. Then she saw what her sister had been trying to do. A lot of the time, this situation was the other way around.

"Ha! Nice try! She meowed as her sister hit the ground. The she padded over to help her up.

RipplePaw July 29th, 2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob (Post 336339)
As Daisykit yowled, Blossomkit jumped out of the way. Then she saw what her sister had been trying to do. A lot of the time, this situation was the other way around.

"Ha! Nice try! She meowed as her sister hit the ground. The she padded over to help her up.

DaisyKit smiled and got back up. "Thanks," she mewed when her sister helped her up. "But I will get you next time!" DaisyKit waved her tail playfully back and forth. "Sooo... What do you wanna do?"

Random Melody July 30th, 2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constellation (Post 334937)

A familiar scent wafted in the tom's nose, and it made him look up from the prey he was nibbling on. Upon seeing his mate, the tom purred at her touch. "You're becoming affectionate." He said, a purr rumbling in his throat. He supposed it was because she wasn't confined in the nursery as much. And, the fact that she wasn't pregnant--which was good to him. He didn't want her biting his head off all the time, but he was still happy. She was a delicate thing. Something fragile. And, he knew they would be together for many moons to come. "How are you?" He asked, then looked down at his prey. "Hungry?" He asked. If she were, he wouldn't mind pushing the fish towards her so she could eat. It wasn't a vole or any of the sort, which made him sad for a moment that he couldn't get her what she wanted. Because she deserved the world. She gave him the world. And, he'll forever be in her debt for that.

Their kits--as they were playing. More so Fiercekit finding himself leading a couple others with his bossy tendencies and little Squirrelkit hanging around that---what's that kit name? Soon he wouldn't have a name when Mixedfur was done with him. "I think Squirrel is doing this on purpose. Just so she could see me put that tom six feet underground." He huffed, staring as his daughter was playing with this other tom kit. He had expected his son to be more protective of his sister, to frighten this other tom, but nope. Fiercekit was ruling over whatever he was doing with his friends by his side. But, Mixedfur had no complaints. While his kits were busy, he could sit with the "Mrs" and catch up with anything going on in her life.

Splashheart giggled faintly at his words, shaking her head affectionately. "Well I like being a free bird." She joked, reaching her head forward to nuzzle his shoulder with her nose softly. The blue/gray she-cat settled down beside him, leaning sideways to rest her head on his shoulder. Her blue eyes drifted shut. "Im fine. Im great." She purred, taking in a deep breath. She was. She felt free and happy. And sort of tired, but that was to be expected, right?

Splashheart opened her eyes again when Mixedfur offered her food, and looked down at the fish, a smile lighting her face. "I could eat." She teased lightly, nudging him before lowering her head and taking a bite of the fish. It wasnt a vole, but Splashheart did like fish. "How are you?" She asked in return when she swallowed, letting her eyes flicker up to check on her kits before looking back at her mate with an affectionate smile.

red_inactive July 30th, 2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 336920)
(Yeah.)
"We better hurry and hope the medicine den isn't too flooded with cats!" She mewed, nudging her mate gently. Moonsplash was covered in grit and mud, though she wasn't concerned with that currently. Her thoughts were on the kits. She saw the entrance, pawsteps away. They could make it..they could make it!

@Royal (Tempestjay) @Clover (Geckoleaf) @Duststorm (Cedartuft)
Echoskip's paws landed on the slightly dryer ground of the camp, trembling. The cold was only a small factor of the problem- the pain was growing, and Echoskip was beginning to think that something was wrong with the kits. Frantically, she began looking around, unsure of where the Medicine Cat was. "Something's wrong with the kits," She meowed, spinning around briefly to face Moonsplash with horror on her face. "It shouldn't be hurting like this, should it?" Her ears flattened against her head. "For once, I wish that my mother was here...!" She wailed, anxiety welling up in her heart. Cedartuft had gone through this before, she would be able to tell Echoskip if something was wrong, wouldn't she? Her tail curled tightly against her leg, stress building up in her system.

wickedvirtues July 30th, 2017 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 336935)
Echoskip's paws landed on the slightly dryer ground of the camp, trembling. The cold was only a small factor of the problem- the pain was growing, and Echoskip was beginning to think that something was wrong with the kits. Frantically, she began looking around, unsure of where the Medicine Cat was. "Something's wrong with the kits," She meowed, spinning around briefly to face Moonsplash with horror on her face. "It shouldn't be hurting like this, should it?" Her ears flattened against her head. "For once, I wish that my mother was here...!" She wailed, anxiety welling up in her heart. Cedartuft had gone through this before, she would be able to tell Echoskip if something was wrong, wouldn't she? Her tail curled tightly against her leg, stress building up in her system.

Moonsplash was by her side, leading her mate with gentle, comforting purrs. "It'll be fine" she soothed, nuzzling her. RiverClan was probably more accepting, right? Moonsplash hoped this'd be over soon as she stood next to her mate, ready to help her. She herself was frantic inside, trying to remain cool. "What's wrong with the kits?!" She squeaked, letting panic flare through before spotting a little den that faintly smelled of herbs. "I don't know! I think I see the medicine cats den, come on!" She wailed, nudging her mate gently in the direction. Her ears were pinned back at the thought of something being wrong with the kits, though she tried to remain calm for her mate. "This is the ONLY time i'd ever want your mother around" she muttered, gently nudging her still as they made their way closer to the den.

Mango July 30th, 2017 05:49 PM

@CandyFlossCat
Silentshade sighed in relief as they reached the camp," Thank you Otterface (Let's just say I got it correct) for getting me and my kits to your camp. We wouldn't have made it another day if you hadn't shown up, despite the fact that you were trespassing..." she teased slightly amused by that.

wickedvirtues July 30th, 2017 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 337047)
@CandyFlossCat
Silentshade sighed in relief as they reached the camp," Thank you Otterface (Let's just say I got it correct) for getting me and my kits to your camp. We wouldn't have made it another day if you hadn't shown up, despite the fact that you were trespassing..." she teased slightly amused by that.

Otterstream held back the urge to correct his name, nodding. "It was no problem, I hope they grow into fine young warriors." He mewed, dipping his head and padding off.

Mango July 30th, 2017 07:15 PM

Silentshade spotted her mate and snarled," FLEABRAIN! FOXDUNG! MOUSEHEARTED FOOL! I HOPE YOU ROT IN A FOX DEN AND ARE EATTEN BY BADGERS! FISH-HEARTED MATE TRAITOR! COWARD! LOSER! UGLY MOUSE BRAIN! I HOPE YOU ROT IN THE DARK FOREST AND NEVER FEEL HAPPY AGAIN! HOW I WANT TO RIP YOUR EYES OUT AND FED THEM TO THE BADGERS PREYING ON YOUR ROTTING BODY THAT'LL BE UNBURIED! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME! I HAD TO ACCEPT HELP FROM A RIVERCLAN TOM! THANKS ALOT! YOU'RE ONLY GOOD SKILL IS YOUR LOOKS! YOUR HEART IS UGLY AND YOUR A COWARD! PLUS YOUR ALWAYS FLIRTING DESPITE HAVING A MATE ALREADY! IF I WASN'T SO TIRED YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER LOVED YOU!" She spat enraged that he ditched her in camp while she was expecting kits and she had to have her kits in Shadowclan territory and except the trespassing Riverclan tom's help getting her kits to Riverclan. Why did I love him anyways... she drifted off to her early kithood with him Sunkit pipped up," Let's play family! You'll be the queen and I'll be the mate, Loudkit and Moonkit can be our kits!" Silentkit squeaked in excitement," Okay, Sunlion. You're the best mate I could ask for, can you watch the kits while I chat with Antkit?" she paused pulling up an apprenticehood memory Loudpaw was always hunting and she needed someone to talk to, since Echopaw and well technically all the she-cat apprentice's were talking to Sunpaw either they thought he was hot or an emotional support, anyways she remembered approaching him," Hey Sunpaw. Umm...I'm Silentpaw, I think you might remember me from kithood? I wanted to know if you wanted to go hunting with me." Sunpaw purred," Go away flirts. I remember you Silentpaw, I'm sorry I walked away at our games I sucked as a kit." He laughed," I'd love to go hunting with you, just us." then she remembered early warriorhood Sunstrike blushed," Umm...Silentshade, I'd like to ask you something...would you be my...ermmm...mate?" Silentshade purred," Definetly!" Yet again, he always flirted still and when he saw Silentshade he scolded them for flirting.

Sunstrike inhailed all the insults recalling every memory with her Silentkit squeaked," Let's play!" then came apprenticehood Silentpaw purred," Can we go hunting, like just us. I like spending time with you!" Lastly, early warriorhood Silentshade purred," I'm expecting OUR kits!" he forced himself to remain calm," I'm sorry Silentshade. I love you, truely and- WHAT THE!? YOU HAVE KITS-our kits! WHAT ARE THERE NAMES!" He cringed as the last sentence came out with a kit squeak

Silentshade hissed," YOU DON'T ACT LIKE IT! AND OUR KITS NAMES ARE TEARKIT AND QUAILKIT! YOU WEREN'T HERE FOR ME WHEN LOUDBELLY DIED! I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE FOR YOU IF MOONHUNTER DIED!"

Sunstrike nuzzled each kit before continuing," I love you truely, and I promise I'll prove it, I'll visit you and the kits daily and stop flirting all together, though Kestrelsong isn't a flirt she's a friend to be clear."

Silentshade snarled,"FINE. LAST CHANCE. DON'T TOUCH MY KITS AGAIN!" She stalked off to the nursery Can I give the kits the emotional support required if I leave Sunstrike, he's normally good, despite flirting...

red_inactive July 30th, 2017 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 336935)

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 336937)
Moonsplash was by her side, leading her mate with gentle, comforting purrs. "It'll be fine" she soothed, nuzzling her. RiverClan was probably more accepting, right? Moonsplash hoped this'd be over soon as she stood next to her mate, ready to help her. She herself was frantic inside, trying to remain cool. "What's wrong with the kits?!" She squeaked, letting panic flare through before spotting a little den that faintly smelled of herbs. "I don't know! I think I see the medicine cats den, come on!" She wailed, nudging her mate gently in the direction. Her ears were pinned back at the thought of something being wrong with the kits, though she tried to remain calm for her mate. "This is the ONLY time i'd ever want your mother around" she muttered, gently nudging her still as they made their way closer to the den.

@Random Melchester Could you have Splashheart reroute them to the nursery? @Royal Tempestjay is still needed.
--
Echoskip cried out as she ran beside her mate, wishing that it would stop raining so that she could clear her mind. Trembling with fear at the idea that something could be wrong with her kits, Echoskip let out a silent wail at the thought. What if they were still-born? Oh she couldn't bear it if even one kitten was...

wickedvirtues July 30th, 2017 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rubinaito (Post 337314)
@Random Melchester Could you have Splashheart reroute them to the nursery? @Royal Tempestjay is still needed.
--
Echoskip cried out as she ran beside her mate, wishing that it would stop raining so that she could clear her mind. Trembling with fear at the idea that something could be wrong with her kits, Echoskip let out a silent wail at the thought. What if they were still-born? Oh she couldn't bear it if even one kitten was...

Moonsplash looked around, frantic. "Almost there.." she mewed, but paused. Was she going the right way? Was she even certain where she was? Swallowing, her ears pinned back. "Where are RiverClan warriors when you need them?!" She wailed, flicking her tail. "I-I think that's the nursery.." she nodded towards a den, nudging her mate gently.

wren July 30th, 2017 09:32 PM

Tenpestjay frantically looked back over his shoulder. Echoskip wasn't walking fast enough. The tom raced back over to her quickly grasping her scruff and waddling towards the nursery. Geckoleaf would be remarkably busy by now and queens within the nursery should be fine with helping. Due to his abnormal height he was allowed to carry much larger cats with ease, Echoskip was no excuse she had put on a pound or so but that didn't matter. The kits were his and sure he would love them but he was only cover up for Echoskip and her true mate. Moonsplash and Echoskip loved each other and he respected it, he was like a hired worker in the place of someone fertile enough to bless them with kits. Once he reached the nursery he butted in. His shoulders barely fit in through the hole. He than gently laid Echoskip down. The side of his face still bled from the wood and his hips aching from being ran into, not to mention his stiff limbs from running all the way to Riverclan and picking up a few kits on the way. He looked at moonsplash half expecting her to thank him, there was no time for it. "How close? Are they coming?" he asked stepping closer and looming over the average heighted feline.

Beam July 31st, 2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar23 (Post 332134)
The brown and white kit flinched at her question as though the other cat had physically hurt her - and while that wasn't necessarily true, she was definitely mentally beating herself up about it. Despite the fact that she hadn't done anything really wrong. It was something that Blossomkit tended to do quite often, and one of the things that she hated most about herself. She hated that she would do nothing, yet feel as though she were a horrible cat. Blossomkit, in reality, was the furthest thing you could get from a horrible cat. Her blue eyes seemed to scream her pleading innocence - and she was. She was so friendly, and extroverted - she hated being alone - but whenever she was around other cats, she was anxious. It was a puzzling combination... extroverted, yet with a stammer that sounded as though she would rather be anywhere else but there at the moment. And most of the time, that was the opposite of true.

"I, um, I... I m - meant y - you just, seem... y - you just seem like you're so g - gentle, and d - delicate, and... and you're so s - soft looking, kinda like the t - tree looks like, I didn't mean - I meant nothing - I didn't want to - to offend you, I didn't - it was nothing - serious, I didn't mean anything by it, just something I - I thought of." Blossomkit's thoughts tended to go all over the place when she was nervous, and when they did that, she rambled. On and on about the same thing when she could have just explained what she meant, except even that simple thing would be difficult for her in this state.

Blue eyes met Aspenkit's own, and her ears went back slightly as though she were trying to shield them from the other kit's next words... and she had never wanted to sink into the ground more. But when Aspenkit actually remarked on her previous depressed sounding statement, the semi-attractive feline looked up at her with a surprised expression before the other cat crouched down, eye level with the Ragdoll, making it impossible for her to look away. She couldn't turn her face away from Aspenkit - that would be rude - and what the cat had said made her feel a little better. Despite the fact that she was still practically a stranger. Well, no longer, not after knowing the other cat's name, but they weren't close at all. "I - wh - thank you," The brown and white cat struggled to stammer out, and when she managed to say anything, her voice was very quiet. She struggled to find something else to say - her weak "thank you" had sounded as though there was a level of ungratefulness in her mind, though Blossomkit couldn't find any bit of ungratefulness in her mind.

"I really mean thank you."

Excellent! Not a single stammer, the young feline was so proud of herself for suceeding in that manner. It was a big step for her so early in conversation - well - since she had made a fool of herself and wasn't exactly COMFORTABLE around Aspenkit all the way yet - and had Aspenkit known her for longer, she might have realized this quite readily.

Aspenkit shuffled her paws slightly. She never really knew what image aspens had put out in the world, she had always overlooked her namesake from time to time, except when she was taking in every little detail engraved in the bark and leaves of trees. She took a deep breath, Aspenkit already had a good feeling about Blossomkit: the other kit seemed quiet and observant, much like herself. The beryl-eyed kit tilted her head slightly, perhaps her and Blossomkit were actually somewhat doppelgängers.

Aspenkit turned her face away to hide a small blush, "I-I'm not offended." She needed queitly and softly, "I was just, um, wondering." Aspenkit didn't really appear to be "delicate", in her eyes, anyways. Wait, she kind of was: her small frame and observant paradigm, as well as her mottled coloring, contributed to her being delicate. She looked down at her small, fuzzy paws. For the sake of RiverClan, she didn't want to appear fragile when-if-she became a warrior. She felt pride blooming in her chest imagining it: Aspen... um, for now she would judge go with the example of Aspeneyes. Yeah, that sounded okay. Aspeneyes, with her pretty mottled pelt and hard green eyes fighting off rouges for her clan and laughing with fellow warriors in dawn patrols.

That somehow sounded... nice.

She pressed her chest closer to the ground, a stray and small flower bud touching her fur. Her ears flattened closer to her skull as Blossomkit thanked her, bashfully. "I really mean it." She added, just in case Blossomkit decided to take in her statement emptily. The other kit belonged in this clan more than anyone else, and she didn't want the fellow feline to not believe her and just nod and smile, she wanted to make sure Blossomkit knew she was the very fabric of RiverClan.

She gave a small smile, "anytime."

Mango July 31st, 2017 12:53 PM

@Little Bird

Elmpaw took a step into Riverclan camp and saw a few familiar faces he gave a sigh of relief They didn't attack us, this wasn't a trick...I still need to be careful though, it's best if I do atleast...

Dungpaw stepped into camp awaiting to be attacked before running to the fresh kill pile and yanking out a small vole yowling loudly," I DON'T CARE THAT IT'S SOGGY ATLEAST IT'S NOT FISH!"

A small kit, Hollowkit ran forward," Hi Shadowclan apprentices! I'm Hollowkit! My father told me events like this can lead to friendships for life!" She waved her tail excitedly hoping she'd make a permenant friend, she didn't care they were apprentices, she just was excited to see a new face.

Lobsterpaw a Riverclan apprentice narrowed his eyes at Dungpaw, and spat enraged," HOW DARE YOU!" He snarled

Dungpaw flicked his tail," Everyone has an opinion..."

Lobsterpaw shoved Dungpaw and fought him back, forcing himself to keep his claws sheathed If I use my claws I won't be allowed to leave camp...

Dungpaw stumbled," FOOL! We are welco-." He got cut off as he got gusted by wind and fell in a pool of water he thashed around yowling," GET ME OUTTA HE-" a wave from his thrashing splashed in his mouth, he gave a cough,"-RE!" He sputtered thrashing around drenched in water before he finally realized that he can touch the bottom and he walked out.

Lobsterpaw burst into raccous laughter," That was hilarious...Did you honestly think we'd have a pool of water that deep, kits would drown if we did!" He sputtered in laughed falling over in amusement walking off.

Dungpaw spat on the ground before continuing his vole.

Cosmo July 31st, 2017 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 337858)
@Little Bird

Elmpaw took a step into Riverclan camp and saw a few familiar faces he gave a sigh of relief They didn't attack us, this wasn't a trick...I still need to be careful though, it's best if I do atleast...

Dungpaw stepped into camp awaiting to be attacked before running to the fresh kill pile and yanking out a small vole yowling loudly," I DON'T CARE THAT IT'S SOGGY ATLEAST IT'S NOT FISH!"

A small kit, Hollowkit ran forward," Hi Shadowclan apprentices! I'm Hollowkit! My father told me events like this can lead to friendships for life!" She waved her tail excitedly hoping she'd make a permenant friend, she didn't care they were apprentices, she just was excited to see a new face.

Lobsterpaw a Riverclan apprentice narrowed his eyes at Dungpaw, and spat enraged," HOW DARE YOU!" He snarled

Dungpaw flicked his tail," Everyone has an opinion..."

Lobsterpaw shoved Dungpaw and fought him back, forcing himself to keep his claws sheathed If I use my claws I won't be allowed to leave camp...

Dungpaw stumbled," FOOL! We are welco-." He got cut off as he got gusted by wind and fell in a pool of water he thashed around yowling," GET ME OUTTA HE-" a wave from his thrashing splashed in his mouth, he gave a cough,"-RE!" He sputtered thrashing around drenched in water before he finally realized that he can touch the bottom and he walked out.

Lobsterpaw burst into raccous laughter," That was hilarious...Did you honestly think we'd have a pool of water that deep, kits would drown if we did!" He sputtered in laughed falling over in amusement walking off.

Dungpaw spat on the ground before continuing his vole.

Gingerpaw watched, her eyes wide. RiverClan was supposed to welcome them! The molly moved away a bit as everything happened. Then, she padded away, her pace quickening with each step. There was no way she was going to hang around while such mania happened. Gingerpaw moved away from Elmpaw, Dungpaw, the kit, and the RiverClan apprentice slowly, her eyes still wide. Perhaps there was somewhere else she could go.

Mango July 31st, 2017 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Bird (Post 337863)

Gingerpaw watched, her eyes wide. RiverClan was supposed to welcome them! The molly moved away a bit as everything happened. Then, she padded away, her pace quickening with each step. There was no way she was going to hang around while such mania happened. Gingerpaw moved away from Elmpaw, Dungpaw, the kit, and the RiverClan apprentice slowly, her eyes still wide. Perhaps there was somewhere else she could go.

Elmpaw was a little concerned and a little amused by Dungpaw and Lobsterpaw. Elmpaw glanced at Gingerpaw," That was insane...but a little funny when Dungpaw fell in the water..." he added I just want to curl up in my den and feel safe...but I can't, I must endure this hardship.
Dungpaw curled his lip before storming off into the apprentice den.

Cosmo July 31st, 2017 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 337869)
Elmpaw was a little concerned and a little amused by Dungpaw and Lobsterpaw. Elmpaw glanced at Gingerpaw," That was insane...but a little funny when Dungpaw fell in the water..." he added I just want to curl up in my den and feel safe...but I can't, I must endure this hardship.
Dungpaw curled his lip before storming off into the apprentice den.

Gingerpaw nodded, looking after Dungpaw. Then she began to pad away. Not in any direction particularity, just somewhere. She had been with the two toms a long time, she kind of wanted to be alone. Be by herself. Gingerpaw wanted to sit down in the far corner of the camp and groom herself. Nothing else. She just wanted peace. Nothing else.

Mango July 31st, 2017 01:13 PM

Elmpaw sat down alone, I Think I'm just going to clean my pelt and sleep here, I don't know how welcome I'll be in the Riverclan Apprentice Den after all... he groomed his pelt and layed down drifting into sleep with visions of Shadowclan dancing in his head, him in his nest and Dungpaw in his nest settled down for a nice rest when suddenly he heard a noise, it was a huge wave flooding camp. He crept out of his nest and watched in awe as the huge wave destroyed camp before falling asleep in Riverclan's camp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ @The Little Robin
Lobsterpaw glanced at an apprentice from Shadowclan Wow, that fool is willing to enter camp! Huh, I'll show them what happens when they enter my camp...well Riverclan's camp! He stalked over to the apprentice and narrowed his eyes glaring at him not saying a word, curious to see how the apprentice would react.

Captain July 31st, 2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 337876)
@The Little Robin
Lobsterpaw glanced at an apprentice from Shadowclan Wow, that fool is willing to enter camp! Huh, I'll show them what happens when they enter my camp...well Riverclan's camp! He stalked over to the apprentice and narrowed his eyes glaring at him not saying a word, curious to see how the apprentice would react.

The small apprentice padded through the Riverclan camp’s entrance, following the rest of her clan with a quickness in her step. Newtpaw’s head hung low and her eyes trailed down to her small paws as she made sure not to stray from anyone, mostly because this was not her home and she knew this place was new to the young she-cat and that they were lucky enough to be allowed to stay here until they were able to go back to their land, if that was even possible with time. Her fur was soaked with cold flood water and her legs were stained with darkened mud, but with each moment, she became more drier with the wind and time on her side. Although, the short-legged female was surprised as she noticed a pair of paws appear in front of her and she lifted her head to lock eyes with a larger apprentice, who smelled of Riverclan and was looking at her with suspicious narrowed eyes and an evident glare on his maw. Newtpaw took a step back, her ears lowered just a little bit and she forced a small, polite smile onto her face. “Oh, hello there..” Her tone came out quiet and nervous, “I’m Newtpaw, one of the Shadowclan apprentices..” The apprentice's whiskers twitched and she swore she could feel her heart beating within her chest out of fear - why was he looking at her like that?

@CandyFlossCat - posted this in wrong thread, sorry!
Sproutwhisker padded into the spacious clearing, occasionally looking back to make sure that Pinewhisker and Needlescar wasn’t too far behind him. “Welcome to the Riverclan camp, home of the clever and strong.” The black-furred warrior announced to the two of them, “As you can see, most of Shadowclan has already made it here and settled in.” Pinewhisker blinked and looked around the area, seeing Shadowclan cats of all shapes and sizes being accompanied by Riverclan, who of course, would have mixed feelings about having them here, no doubt. He could only thank Russetstar for their grateful kindness towards them after their home was destroyed in the major flooding caused by the frequent rainstorms. “Has Riverclan been affected by the storms at all since they became more dangerous?” The brown-furred tom asked his friend and Sproutwhisker shook his head, “Surprisingly, no. We haven’t had any troubles with the rain.” He said and gave a slight sigh, “I can only wonder where that troublesome apprentice of mine is..” The male murmured before continuing through the clearing, gesturing for them to follow.

The lean male limped forward, glancing at Needlescar before looking back to Sproutwhisker. “I’m glad that he still sees me as his friend, I haven’t seen him since we were apprentices.” He explained to the smaller she-cat with a softened chuckle, “We both understood what it was like to come into a clan and not be fully accepted.” Pinewhisker looked off at the black-furred male a few tail lengths in front of them, thinking back to the gathering where the two of them were small, nervous kids that didn’t know what to think or where to fit in. He didn’t reveal Sproutwhisker’s past to Needlescar, knowing that he was in no right to tell it to her without his say in the matter. Their lighthearted conversation was soon halted when the Riverclan male returned to them, two small silvery fish hanging from his jaws and a friendly smile evident on his muzzle. He set down the two fish in front of them, his whiskers twitching. “Here you go, both of you must be so hungry and tired after all of that horrible flooding - I hope there weren’t too many casualties in all the chaos.” Sproutwhisker sounded truthfully sympathetic towards the other clan, knowing that events such as this could change someone’s life forever. Pinewhisker eased himself into a laid down position as the black-furred warrior rested on his haunches.

“Thank you, Sproutwhisker.” The brown-furred warrior thanked his old friend for his kindhearted attitude towards them, “Both of us were quite worried if Riverclan would be harsh towards us. You’ve truly proven otherwise and I’m glad that both of us are safe and sound now.” He smiled at Needlescar with a warmth in his amber-hued eyes. Sproutwhisker glanced between the two of them with a smile on his maw and it reminded him of Talonfang and him when they were younger. “No need to thank me, I love to help others - though, don’t be too fooled by my kindness, there were some Riverclan apprentices picking on a few Shadowclan apprentices earlier in the clearing - I wish I could give them a piece of my mind. Thank Starclan that my sweet Noirepaw isn’t like that.” He purred, speaking of his lovely apprentice, though he wished she was here to greet the Shadowclan guests with him.

Mango July 31st, 2017 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 337997)
The small apprentice padded through the Riverclan camp’s entrance, following the rest of her clan with a quickness in her step. Newtpaw’s head hung low and her eyes trailed down to her small paws as she made sure not to stray from anyone, mostly because this was not her home and she knew this place was new to the young she-cat and that they were lucky enough to be allowed to stay here until they were able to go back to their land, if that was even possible with time. Her fur was soaked with cold flood water and her legs were stained with darkened mud, but with each moment, she became more drier with the wind and time on her side. Although, the short-legged female was surprised as she noticed a pair of paws appear in front of her and she lifted her head to lock eyes with a larger apprentice, who smelled of Riverclan and was looking at her with suspicious narrowed eyes and an evident glare on his maw. Newtpaw took a step back, her ears lowered just a little bit and she forced a small, polite smile onto her face. “Oh, hello there..” Her tone came out quiet and nervous, “I’m Newtpaw, one of the Shadowclan apprentices..” The apprentice's whiskers twitched and she swore she could feel her heart beating within her chest out of fear - why was he looking at her like that?

(I feel so mean to poor Newtpaw)
He wanted to burst into laughter, but he forced himself not to purr gave a sly suspicious sounding purr," Well... Hello, Newtpaw... I'm Lobsterpaw, obviously from Riverclan..." he replied flexing his claws casually glancing around as if he was unaware that he was flexing his claws. He flicked his tail back and forth as if he was impatient for an answer.

Captain July 31st, 2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 338002)
(I feel so mean to poor Newtpaw)
He wanted to burst into laughter, but he forced himself not to purr gave a sly suspicious sounding purr," Well... Hello, Newtpaw... I'm Lobsterpaw, obviously from Riverclan..." he replied flexing his claws casually glancing around as if he was unaware that he was flexing his claws. He flicked his tail back and forth as if he was impatient for an answer.

( The poor dear is already scarred from the flood.. Lionpaw is gonna kick his butt if he tries anything, oml )
She blinked up at him for a moment, unsure of what to say to him and wished that Lionpaw was here to be the one to talk. “Nice to meet you, L-Lobsterpaw.” Newtpaw stuttered, her eyes glancing at the impatient flexing of his claws, which made her give a nervous gulp and lift her gaze back up to the stronger apprentice, “I.. Uhh.. I want to thank you and Riverclan for allowing us to stay here until we get our camp back, with Thunderclan and Windclan busy with a war - Riverclan seemed like the wiser option, hehe..” The small apprentice was terrible at talking to others and she felt intimidated by this apprentice, the way he looked at her with such a glare and the mere impatience in his stance. Was this how all Riverclan members acted or was she just unlucky? The short munchkin cat was uncertain of what to think of at this point.

Mango July 31st, 2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 338014)
( The poor dear is already scarred from the flood.. Lionpaw is gonna kick his butt if he tries anything, oml )
She blinked up at him for a moment, unsure of what to say to him and wished that Lionpaw was here to be the one to talk. “Nice to meet you, L-Lobsterpaw.” Newtpaw stuttered, her eyes glancing at the impatient flexing of his claws, which made her give a nervous gulp and lift her gaze back up to the stronger apprentice, “I.. Uhh.. I want to thank you and Riverclan for allowing us to stay here until we get our camp back, with Thunderclan and Windclan busy with a war - Riverclan seemed like the wiser option, hehe..” The small apprentice was terrible at talking to others and she felt intimidated by this apprentice, the way he looked at her with such a glare and the mere impatience in his stance. Was this how all Riverclan members acted or was she just unlucky? The short munchkin cat was uncertain of what to think of at this point.

Lobsterpaw forced a purr," I hope you like fish, since this is Riverclan..." in responce to her gradititude he added," It was no problem, though I'd think Skyclan would have suited you better...," he carefully moved a little closer to the water of the pool enough that the shy cowardace, Newtpaw would be too polite to back away, Sweet, all I have left to do is shove her, but first I need to get her guard down...simply sweet talk and act super friendly, not my best skill, but I can always improve on that skill so I can pull pranks...

wickedvirtues July 31st, 2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 337997)

@CandyFlossCat - posted this in wrong thread, sorry!
Sproutwhisker padded into the spacious clearing, occasionally looking back to make sure that Pinewhisker and Needlescar wasn’t too far behind him. “Welcome to the Riverclan camp, home of the clever and strong.” The black-furred warrior announced to the two of them, “As you can see, most of Shadowclan has already made it here and settled in.” Pinewhisker blinked and looked around the area, seeing Shadowclan cats of all shapes and sizes being accompanied by Riverclan, who of course, would have mixed feelings about having them here, no doubt. He could only thank Russetstar for their grateful kindness towards them after their home was destroyed in the major flooding caused by the frequent rainstorms. “Has Riverclan been affected by the storms at all since they became more dangerous?” The brown-furred tom asked his friend and Sproutwhisker shook his head, “Surprisingly, no. We haven’t had any troubles with the rain.” He said and gave a slight sigh, “I can only wonder where that troublesome apprentice of mine is..” The male murmured before continuing through the clearing, gesturing for them to follow.

The lean male limped forward, glancing at Needlescar before looking back to Sproutwhisker. “I’m glad that he still sees me as his friend, I haven’t seen him since we were apprentices.” He explained to the smaller she-cat with a softened chuckle, “We both understood what it was like to come into a clan and not be fully accepted.” Pinewhisker looked off at the black-furred male a few tail lengths in front of them, thinking back to the gathering where the two of them were small, nervous kids that didn’t know what to think or where to fit in. He didn’t reveal Sproutwhisker’s past to Needlescar, knowing that he was in no right to tell it to her without his say in the matter. Their lighthearted conversation was soon halted when the Riverclan male returned to them, two small silvery fish hanging from his jaws and a friendly smile evident on his muzzle. He set down the two fish in front of them, his whiskers twitching. “Here you go, both of you must be so hungry and tired after all of that horrible flooding - I hope there weren’t too many casualties in all the chaos.” Sproutwhisker sounded truthfully sympathetic towards the other clan, knowing that events such as this could change someone’s life forever. Pinewhisker eased himself into a laid down position as the black-furred warrior rested on his haunches.

“Thank you, Sproutwhisker.” The brown-furred warrior thanked his old friend for his kindhearted attitude towards them, “Both of us were quite worried if Riverclan would be harsh towards us. You’ve truly proven otherwise and I’m glad that both of us are safe and sound now.” He smiled at Needlescar with a warmth in his amber-hued eyes. Sproutwhisker glanced between the two of them with a smile on his maw and it reminded him of Talonfang and him when they were younger. “No need to thank me, I love to help others - though, don’t be too fooled by my kindness, there were some Riverclan apprentices picking on a few Shadowclan apprentices earlier in the clearing - I wish I could give them a piece of my mind. Thank Starclan that my sweet Noirepaw isn’t like that.” He purred, speaking of his lovely apprentice, though he wished she was here to greet the Shadowclan guests with him.

[No problem!]
Needlescar was behind him, her eyes filled with awe. It was strange compared to their camp, but still very.. nice looking. She smiled gratefully, chuckling as he spoke. "It's very nice!" She mewed politely, dipping her head slightly. The pale calico glanced around, seeing multiple ShadowClan cats. "That's good, at least they made it safely." She purred, her eyes shining with happiness that they and her Clanmates made it to the camp. They were around RiverClan cats, mostly, some chatting and others nervous still from the flood. Some of them looked annoyed they were here, others more welcoming. I'll have to thank Russetstar if I get a chance She thought, blinking at the thought. The rain was still going on, making her heart lurch for a second. But they were the cats who could swim and fish, right? Surely they were okay? She glanced at the two toms, waiting for his reply. She smiled when she heard they hadn't had any trouble with the storms, glad they were okay. "Apprentice?" She asked, curious about his apprentice. She blinked, following behind him. Her steps were light and eyes darting around.

The small she-cat followed, by his side like usual since she didn't have many other friends. "That long? Well, you're finally reunited." She chuckled, her eyes bright and her ears pricked. Her whiskers twitched slightly, and she continued to walk by his side with interest in the camp. She nodded, nuzzling him slightly in a more friendly-manner. She glanced at Sproutwhisker, then Pinewhisker. "You've both got whisker in your name,too." She added, a little smile on her face at the coincidence. Needlescar continued walking, not really thinking about it. Curiosity bit at her but she didn't ask about his past, it wasn't her right to know. She purred softly, catching a glimpse of water. Unlike the flood water, it was clear and soothing. She blinked and turned her head back to the others. She looked down at the fish, managing a smile. They were probably better tasting than they smelled. She dipped her head politely, settling to take a bite to be polite. She bit into it, finding it not great but not gag-inducing. She swallowed after a bit, surprised she wasn't appaled. "I have to admit, I thought fish would be a lot worse, it's not too bad." She remaked, biting into it again. She was just happy to have shelter and food. She turned to Pinewhisker, then scanned the clearing and saw lots of Clanmates she barely knew.

Needlescar nodded in agreement, already feeling much better from the fish. She was glad they encountered someone so nice in RiverClan. "With all the drama and such in the Clans and all, it's a nice feeling to relax and have a place to stay." She mewed softly, smiling back at Pinewhisker with kindness in her eyes. She turned to Sproutwhisker, blushing slightly and taking another bite to avoid talking. She glanced around to see ShadowClan and RiverClan cats with different emotions towards the situation. "They'll learn when they get older, hopefully." Needlescar mewed, shaking her head with a tiny sigh. "I wouldn't have had the courage to." She admitted, shrugging slightly. She was a very nervous cat who hated argument. "Noirepaw is a nice name." She added, smiling. It was a name she'd never heard before, perhaps they'd get along if they met. "I hope Autumnpaw is okay.." she mewed softly, speaking of her own apprentice.

wren July 31st, 2017 04:52 PM

@Lonestar23

Charmpelt and shiverlight?

Captain July 31st, 2017 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 338029)
Lobsterpaw forced a purr," I hope you like fish, since this is Riverclan..." in responce to her gradititude he added," It was no problem, though I'd think Skyclan would have suited you better...," he carefully moved a little closer to the water of the pool enough that the shy cowardace, Newtpaw would be too polite to back away, Sweet, all I have left to do is shove her, but first I need to get her guard down...simply sweet talk and act super friendly, not my best skill, but I can always improve on that skill so I can pull pranks...

Newtpaw gave the larger apprentice a small smile and nodded to his words. “Well, I’ve always been open to trying new things - I bet fish tastes delicious.” She said, a polite purr coming from the short apprentice, but she tilted her head in confusion at the mention of Skyclan - what did he mean by that? “Skyclan is quite interesting, but also a very long journey from here.” The young apprentice sat down, her long tail waving behind her as she looked up at Lobsterpaw. “You should meet my best friend, Lionpaw - I bet he’d love to make some new friends.” Newtpaw said, turning her head slightly, wondering where the golden brown-furred tom was at the moment.

Captain July 31st, 2017 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat (Post 338071)
[No problem!]
Needlescar was behind him, her eyes filled with awe. It was strange compared to their camp, but still very.. nice looking. She smiled gratefully, chuckling as he spoke. "It's very nice!" She mewed politely, dipping her head slightly. The pale calico glanced around, seeing multiple ShadowClan cats. "That's good, at least they made it safely." She purred, her eyes shining with happiness that they and her Clanmates made it to the camp. They were around RiverClan cats, mostly, some chatting and others nervous still from the flood. Some of them looked annoyed they were here, others more welcoming. I'll have to thank Russetstar if I get a chance She thought, blinking at the thought. The rain was still going on, making her heart lurch for a second. But they were the cats who could swim and fish, right? Surely they were okay? She glanced at the two toms, waiting for his reply. She smiled when she heard they hadn't had any trouble with the storms, glad they were okay. "Apprentice?" She asked, curious about his apprentice. She blinked, following behind him. Her steps were light and eyes darting around.

The small she-cat followed, by his side like usual since she didn't have many other friends. "That long? Well, you're finally reunited." She chuckled, her eyes bright and her ears pricked. Her whiskers twitched slightly, and she continued to walk by his side with interest in the camp. She nodded, nuzzling him slightly in a more friendly-manner. She glanced at Sproutwhisker, then Pinewhisker. "You've both got whisker in your name,too." She added, a little smile on her face at the coincidence. Needlescar continued walking, not really thinking about it. Curiosity bit at her but she didn't ask about his past, it wasn't her right to know. She purred softly, catching a glimpse of water. Unlike the flood water, it was clear and soothing. She blinked and turned her head back to the others. She looked down at the fish, managing a smile. They were probably better tasting than they smelled. She dipped her head politely, settling to take a bite to be polite. She bit into it, finding it not great but not gag-inducing. She swallowed after a bit, surprised she wasn't appaled. "I have to admit, I thought fish would be a lot worse, it's not too bad." She remaked, biting into it again. She was just happy to have shelter and food. She turned to Pinewhisker, then scanned the clearing and saw lots of Clanmates she barely knew.

Needlescar nodded in agreement, already feeling much better from the fish. She was glad they encountered someone so nice in RiverClan. "With all the drama and such in the Clans and all, it's a nice feeling to relax and have a place to stay." She mewed softly, smiling back at Pinewhisker with kindness in her eyes. She turned to Sproutwhisker, blushing slightly and taking another bite to avoid talking. She glanced around to see ShadowClan and RiverClan cats with different emotions towards the situation. "They'll learn when they get older, hopefully." Needlescar mewed, shaking her head with a tiny sigh. "I wouldn't have had the courage to." She admitted, shrugging slightly. She was a very nervous cat who hated argument. "Noirepaw is a nice name." She added, smiling. It was a name she'd never heard before, perhaps they'd get along if they met. "I hope Autumnpaw is okay.." she mewed softly, speaking of her own apprentice.

“Ah, thank you.” Sproutwhisker remarked, smiling, “Riverclan has always been such a nice place, very beautiful in newleaf when the flowers are beginning to bloom.” A few lightened raindrops fell onto the black-furred warrior’s back, making a shiver run up his spine. “I love water and all, but not when it’s so cold and dreary like this.. The river water is so relaxing and warm when it’s the right time in the season. Perfect for fishing and sunbathing on the sandy bank.” Pinewhisker chuckled and shook his head at the tom’s words. “With that kind of talk, it’s like you're trying to persuade us to stay in Riverclan.” He teased his friend and the older warrior shared the other tom’s amused chuckle. “One can only wish, my friend, but I know your place is in the marshlands.” Sproutwhisker looked to Needlescar at her questioning word. “Noirepaw - she’s my new apprentice, been training her for about two moons now. I’d introduce her to you, but I wouldn’t know where the curious little one ran off to.” He could only hope that none of the Shadowclan apprentices were picking on her, but the warrior felt like she could handle herself quite well already.

The brown-furred warrior nodded to Needlescar, smiling with delight. “Yes, sounds like quite the long time indeed, doesn’t it?” He remarked, his ears twitching, “I’m glad that our friendship still stands after all these moons, it truly means alot to me.” He soon grew quiet and felt his muzzle grow warm at her friendly nuzzle that the she-cat gave him now, his tail twitching behind him. Her next statement made Pinewhisker laugh a little though. “Yes, that is true - one of the few things that we have in common.” The lean tom said, “Such a conscience.” Pinewhisker then nodded to his friend’s act of hospitality and took a bite of the fish as Needlescar did as well, the taste was rather interesting and different, much more than what he was used to, though there was a very slight resemblance of the taste of a frog within the prey that he now ate. Sproutwhisker was glad to see the two of them eating and was delighted by Needlescar’s words. “At least now you can say that you’ve tried it.” He mentioned, “In hindsight, I should’ve broughten you a vole or even a shrew, but I was curious to see your reaction to fish. Windclan cats are disgusted by them, as I’ve heard some say from encounters from them.” The small tom-cat settled into a comfortable position in the clearing with them, licking one of his paws in a sense of content atmosphere.

“I remember a time where there wasn’t so much drama in the forest.” The Riverclan warrior commented, blinking at the two of them, “There was a sense of peace and all seemed right in the world - for awhile, at least. It’s a shame that things have to revolve around war so much now, I’ve never been much for violence.” Sproutwhisker was a polite, calm tom that never wished to fight or anything and he had never yet taken part in a clan battle, even though he was reaching 35 moons old now, nor did he want to. He gave a lighthearted yawn and a tired smile rested on his maw. “You know those young ones.. Always trying to act like they are the toughest around.” Sproutwhisker remarked, his whiskers twitching on his muzzle, “I usually don’t get involved in arguments like that anyways, but I do keep my apprentice from being a bully - though she never has been, thank the stars for that.” A low rumble of thunder seemed to wash over the sky above them, making every cat go silent for a few moments before the chatter continued. “Truly unique, in my opinion!” The black-furred male said, his icy blue eyes flickering to Needlescar as she spoke of his apprentice, “She is such a determined little apprentice too, never gives up.” Both Pinewhisker and Sproutwhisker looked at Needlescar, sympathizing for the she-cat and her concern for her own apprentice. “I’m sure that they’re fine.” Pinewhisker murmured to her, giving the she-cats ear an affectionate lick, “If they are as strong as you, they have nothing to fear.”

Mango July 31st, 2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 338149)
Newtpaw gave the larger apprentice a small smile and nodded to his words. “Well, I’ve always been open to trying new things - I bet fish tastes delicious.” She said, a polite purr coming from the short apprentice, but she tilted her head in confusion at the mention of Skyclan - what did he mean by that? “Skyclan is quite interesting, but also a very long journey from here.” The young apprentice sat down, her long tail waving behind her as she looked up at Lobsterpaw. “You should meet my best friend, Lionpaw - I bet he’d love to make some new friends.” Newtpaw said, turning her head slightly, wondering where the golden brown-furred tom was at the moment.

Lobsterpaw forced another purr," I'm sure I'd like Lionpaw since they are your best friend and your so nice..." he paused trying to find a quick interest that he knew about that she might like and talk about," Soo...what do you like to do in your free time?" He asked smiling he was standing next to the pool of water, but he acted as if it was a normal social spot.

Captain July 31st, 2017 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 338202)
Lobsterpaw forced another purr," I'm sure I'd like Lionpaw since they are your best friend and your so nice..." he paused trying to find a quick interest that he knew about that she might like and talk about," Soo...what do you like to do in your free time?" He asked smiling he was standing next to the pool of water, but he acted as if it was a normal social spot.

Newtpaw was surprised by how nice he was being towards her, hearing the other apprentices lightened purr. “I wish I knew where he was though..” She murmured, shaking her head and looking down at her paws for a quiet moment, “Maybe he found someone much more interesting to talk to or something..” The small apprentice gave a slight disappointed sigh, but forced a bright smile and put all bad thoughts away for now that things were much better in the situation they were all in. She scooted over closer to Lobsterpaw, feeling a bit nervous being out in the open with all these cats - these Riverclan cats probably thought she looked so strange in appearance and it made her self-conscious inside. Newtpaw then broke away from her thoughts due to the other apprentice’s question and she looked at him, smiling down at her, but something seemed ever so off in his expression. She couldn’t put her paw on it, so he decided to not dwell on such a thing as this. “Hmm.. Well, I do like training with my mentor, Brightfluff and pretending that I’m a mighty warrior with Lionpaw!” The apprentice purred, thinking of the first time she met the tom in Shadowclan on the first day being an apprentice, it seemed like a long time ago, but in retrospect, it had only been about two moons or so.

Seraphon July 31st, 2017 06:55 PM

Branchpaw padded into the camp slowly, his ears and and tail low. He glanced around looking for someone he knew that wasn't a bully.

( @Chameleon whenever you're ready ;))

wickedvirtues July 31st, 2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Little Robin (Post 338171)
“Ah, thank you.” Sproutwhisker remarked, smiling, “Riverclan has always been such a nice place, very beautiful in newleaf when the flowers are beginning to bloom.” A few lightened raindrops fell onto the black-furred warrior’s back, making a shiver run up his spine. “I love water and all, but not when it’s so cold and dreary like this.. The river water is so relaxing and warm when it’s the right time in the season. Perfect for fishing and sunbathing on the sandy bank.” Pinewhisker chuckled and shook his head at the tom’s words. “With that kind of talk, it’s like you're trying to persuade us to stay in Riverclan.” He teased his friend and the older warrior shared the other tom’s amused chuckle. “One can only wish, my friend, but I know your place is in the marshlands.” Sproutwhisker looked to Needlescar at her questioning word. “Noirepaw - she’s my new apprentice, been training her for about two moons now. I’d introduce her to you, but I wouldn’t know where the curious little one ran off to.” He could only hope that none of the Shadowclan apprentices were picking on her, but the warrior felt like she could handle herself quite well already.

The brown-furred warrior nodded to Needlescar, smiling with delight. “Yes, sounds like quite the long time indeed, doesn’t it?” He remarked, his ears twitching, “I’m glad that our friendship still stands after all these moons, it truly means alot to me.” He soon grew quiet and felt his muzzle grow warm at her friendly nuzzle that the she-cat gave him now, his tail twitching behind him. Her next statement made Pinewhisker laugh a little though. “Yes, that is true - one of the few things that we have in common.” The lean tom said, “Such a conscience.” Pinewhisker then nodded to his friend’s act of hospitality and took a bite of the fish as Needlescar did as well, the taste was rather interesting and different, much more than what he was used to, though there was a very slight resemblance of the taste of a frog within the prey that he now ate. Sproutwhisker was glad to see the two of them eating and was delighted by Needlescar’s words. “At least now you can say that you’ve tried it.” He mentioned, “In hindsight, I should’ve broughten you a vole or even a shrew, but I was curious to see your reaction to fish. Windclan cats are disgusted by them, as I’ve heard some say from encounters from them.” The small tom-cat settled into a comfortable position in the clearing with them, licking one of his paws in a sense of content atmosphere.

“I remember a time where there wasn’t so much drama in the forest.” The Riverclan warrior commented, blinking at the two of them, “There was a sense of peace and all seemed right in the world - for awhile, at least. It’s a shame that things have to revolve around war so much now, I’ve never been much for violence.” Sproutwhisker was a polite, calm tom that never wished to fight or anything and he had never yet taken part in a clan battle, even though he was reaching 35 moons old now, nor did he want to. He gave a lighthearted yawn and a tired smile rested on his maw. “You know those young ones.. Always trying to act like they are the toughest around.” Sproutwhisker remarked, his whiskers twitching on his muzzle, “I usually don’t get involved in arguments like that anyways, but I do keep my apprentice from being a bully - though she never has been, thank the stars for that.” A low rumble of thunder seemed to wash over the sky above them, making every cat go silent for a few moments before the chatter continued. “Truly unique, in my opinion!” The black-furred male said, his icy blue eyes flickering to Needlescar as she spoke of his apprentice, “She is such a determined little apprentice too, never gives up.” Both Pinewhisker and Sproutwhisker looked at Needlescar, sympathizing for the she-cat and her concern for her own apprentice. “I’m sure that they’re fine.” Pinewhisker murmured to her, giving the she-cats ear an affectionate lick, “If they are as strong as you, they have nothing to fear.”

Needlescar smiled, dipping her head politely. "That sounds nice" she trilled, imagining little flowers blooming in the sunlight in RiverClan. A little drop of rain fell onto her face as she blinked and gazed up, now being attacked by droplets of water. She'd had enough of water for awhile. "I agree, i've had enough rain to last a few moons." She mewed jokingly, nodding to his head. "Sounds much better than rain, at least you get prey from the river." She said, shaking a bit of rain from her whiskers. She turned to Pinewhisker, giggling at his words. Stay in RiverClan? Appealing as it was, Needlescar was loyal to her Clan. She smiled, feeling at ease with the two toms. Pearlstream wasn't around and Autumnpaw was.. probably alive! Needlescar nodded slightly, unable to imagine leaving her Clan. "Oh, well she sounds lovely." She chuckled. Her own apprentice was somewhere she couldn't exactly see, but she felt she was safe. She nodded, hoping Autumnpaw would show up somewhere later on in their stay. She turned to inewhisker with a tiny smile. She was sure Autumnpaw was okay, she was a fighter. Though fear tugged at her from the inside.

The she-cat smiled back, tail neatly curling around her as she felt calm and already at home. "Yeah, apprenticehood seems so far behind." She mewed, feeling old despite the fact she was rather young. "It's nice, that you've remained friends for that long." She chirped, blushing under her fur as she realized what she just did. Glancing away she looked at a glimpse of the river she caught, ripples from the rain forming in it. She turned to him, snickering. She nodded, the coincidence was silly but cute as she noticed it. Her eyes glittered with amusement as she turned to gaze at Sproutwhisker and smiled, taking another bite of fish. It was odd, but it almost had a taste of frog in it, comforting her slightly. Needlescar found it different but decent tasting, and she didn't hate it. She'd have to get used to it until camp was rebuilt, so why complain? She swallowed, unable to contain a tiny purr at the only food she'd eaten in awhile. "Yep, not many other Clan cats, besides RiverClan and some of ShadowClan, can say that." She mewed. "It's decent, I thought it'd be worse." She mewed, shrugging. She enjoyed the taste, though it was strange. "I'm sure they've never tried it." Needlescar snorted, she had nothing against WindClan, but fish smell was worse than its taste. She took another bite, smiling. She already liked it in RiverClan.

Needlescar nodded, the constant war going on was saddening for her even if she wasn't involved. She remembered when the Clans were at peace. "Yeah, I remember when there wasn't a bunch of fighting." She added, a glitter of nostalgia in her eyes as she remembered being Needlepaw. She'd been so happy back then. Needlescar glanced at Sproutwhisker, smiling. She swiped her tongue around her jaws, turning to Pinewhisker. She'd never been in a big battle, the biggest being a possible boarder dispute or two. She stretched, leaning on Pinewhisker slightly as she looked at Sproutwhisker. "Yeah, I don't know why, but they usually grow out of it." She mewed, nodding her head to his remark. She herself didn't get why they did it, but she wasn't an apprentice anymore. "That's nice, she sounds like she'll be a good warrior." She purred, tail swishing. Her own apprentice was a good cat, in her eyes. She flinched at the thunder, leaning into Pinewhisker a bit more before noticing and scooting a bit away. "Sorry" she said shyly, blinking. She chuckled, glad the conversation was back and light-hearted still. Noirepaw would be a good warrior, with him as her mentor. "That's a nice trait to have." She purred, nodding her head. She felt guilty she hadn't found Autunmpaw, but she had friends and some family, they probably got to her first. "She's a fighter, i'm sure she got out." She mewed, her ear-tips growing hot as she let out a couple little purrs in response. "They have friends and family who probably saved her by now." She mewed.

Mango July 31st, 2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hollydawn (Post 338231)
Branchpaw padded into the camp slowly, his ears and and tail low. He glanced around looking for someone he knew that wasn't a bully.

( @Chameleon whenever you're ready ;))

( I'll just duplicate him, the other Rper is dragging it out)

The tom saw a nervous apprentice he forced a smile and scampered forward," Hey!Welcome to Riverclan!(I think he's Shadowclan...) here, he stopped next to a pool of water, this is where the apprentice's socialize, don't worry about drowning most apprentices can touch, well... Not munchkins..."

Seraphon July 31st, 2017 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chameleon (Post 338332)
( I'll just duplicate him, the other Rper is dragging it out)

The tom saw a nervous apprentice he forced a smile and scampered forward," Hey!Welcome to Riverclan!(I think he's Shadowclan...) here, he stopped next to a pool of water, this is where the apprentice's socialize, don't worry about drowning most apprentices can touch, well... Not munchkins..."

"Ummm... Ok... Sound like a weird thing, to have certain place you guys socialize," he mewed warily padding up to the pool of water,"by the way what's your name?"