Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   MBTI Survey (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2902)

BEAR. January 6th, 2017 09:49 PM

MBTI Survey

Hey guys!

Raywood and I are holding a survey based off the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, which we'd be grateful if you would be willing to participate in. It's a short form, with each question having two options to choose from. If you select the answer that fits you the best (and please, be honest!), the accuracy rate is about 75% -- meaning that of the four letters you get in your results, at most only one should conflict with the conclusion from the actual MBTI test. It is possible to get the exact same outcome as the MBTI (e.g. you get INTP on both the real test and the survey).

If you're interested in participating, the survery is found here.

While you don't need to take the MBTI test to participate, you may want to check it out so you can compare your results and see how well they fit you!

If you're interested in your results, once you've completed the survey please post below with a request for them, and we'll respond ASAP.

Crow January 6th, 2017 09:52 PM

Re: MBTI Survey

Completed the survey ^^

Clover January 6th, 2017 09:53 PM

hey luna! i've done several of these tests, and INTP seems to fit me best! i'm very curious to see what my results from this test are! thanks, kitten!

BEAR. January 6th, 2017 09:57 PM

ahh, edited the OP ;.;

you need to request your results; we don't need to know if you completed the survey (we can see that in the spreadsheet) and we're only giving out the results upon request

Crow January 6th, 2017 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunacross (Post 118713)
ahh, edited the OP ;.;

you need to request your results; we don't need to know if you completed the survey (we can see that in the spreadsheet) and we're only giving out the results upon request

In that case, I'd love to see my results! ^w^

Clover January 6th, 2017 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lunacross (Post 118713)
ahh, edited the OP ;.;

seconding crow! i don't know if that was obvious in my posts, but i would like to see my results!

Fawn January 6th, 2017 10:16 PM

@Crow - INTP
@Clover - ISTP

Disclaimer:
Quote:

If you select the answer that fits you the best (and please, be honest!), the accuracy rate is about 75% -- meaning that of the four letters you get in your results, at most only one should conflict with the conclusion from the actual MBTI test.

Derpple and Ashie January 6th, 2017 10:25 PM

Took the survey, requests please.

Fawn January 6th, 2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie (Post 118778)
Took the survey, requests please.

ESTP

Solstice_X January 6th, 2017 10:28 PM

Completed and I'd like to see my results. OuO

Thanks in advance.