Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Plot Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] the boogeyman (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75791)

occultation January 1st, 2024 02:35 AM

the boogeyman

One of my goals with Drizzlenight is for him to develop a reputation throughout the Clans as a violent, ruthless warrior who is one of ThunderClan's best fighters. Out of that, I had the idea for this plot!

So, the plot begins with me getting Drizzle the Shadow Fiend perk. One night, he's high up in the treetops near the ShadowClan border. He spots a pair of warriors testing their limits by, on their end, jokingly putting one paw over the border while making mocking comments about ThunderClan.

Drizzle, being the cat he is, becomes angry at this. He drops down straight from the trees, landing atop one of the cats and breaking their shoulder with the force. After leaving both cats with some nasty wounds to show, he leaves. All they say upon returning to ShadowClan was that a ThunderClan cat dropped on them from out of nowhere; given that it was nighttime and the area was heavily shrouded in shadow, neither got a good look at their assailant. They both admit to being the ones in the wrong.

As these things often do, the whole situation swells into a rumor that there's a cat in ThunderClan who has mastered both climbing and lurking in the shadows. The rumor swells as it passes from cat to cat, eventually turning into a huge rumor that one of ThunderClan's warriors is better than any ShadowClan cat at masking their presence in shadow.

This rumor gets further fuel when Drizzlenight threatens a group of WindClan/RiverClan apprentices who stray too close to ThunderClan's border for his liking. He speaks from the trees, shrouded in shadow and virtually invisible to them. One of these apprentices hears of this "boogeyman" rumor from a ShadowClan cat at a Gathering, and thus the rumor begins to spread to other Clans.

One night, a pair of cats decide to try tree climbing for some fun. As non-ThunderClanners, they are highly inexperienced in this area. While play-fighting in one of the trees, the branch one of the cats is on snaps and they fall to the ground. They hit the ground at an awkward angle, breaking their neck and dying instantly. The other cat, wracked with guilt and fear over what their own Clan will think, wipes their scent clean from the area and flees.

Upon finding the body of the dead cat, the cats who find them assume it was this "boogeyman" who killed them. Since this incident doesn't occur near the ThunderClan border, doubt begins to arise whether this cat actually resides in ThunderClan. Fear over this cat being capable of striking anywhere, at any time, begins to grip the hearts of many Clan cats.

I plan on further fueling this rumor with more plots, until eventually revealing that this "boogeyman" is Drizzlenight.

I'll probably be using this finder multiple times, but at this moment here's what I need:

- Two ShadowClan warriors to travel to the TC border and mock the Clan by jokingly putting one paw over the border before withdrawing it, while making degrading comments about TC.

- Other ShadowClan cats who would believe a rumor about a "boogeyman" in the woods

- Either WindClan or RiverClan apprentices who are willing to leave camp in the middle of the night and stray close to TC's border. Whether it's WC or RC will be determined by the first app I accept.

Gonna be pretty loose about who I accept for this. No form, just throw your cat's name and what role they'll be filling down below!

Katiethewolfchild January 2nd, 2024 04:07 PM

Re: the boogeyman

Birdpaw, my WindClan apprentice could be one of the apprentices that he finds nearby the border and threatens because wandering near the border in the middle of night is definitely in character for Birdpaw. @Cherry~

Rose January 3rd, 2024 07:08 PM

depending on when this takes place, i could always offer pristinekit (riverclan) when she's a 'paw o7

elswhere January 5th, 2024 03:19 PM

as rose has said, depending on whenever this takes place, I can offer up rainy paw uwu, her bio is in my sig, and shed be filling n one of shadow clan warrior spots for the border testing, if she's a warrior bye then o7

ChaosBringer. January 5th, 2024 03:24 PM

I've got Whisperingpaw for whoever is going to stray towards the TC border

occultation January 19th, 2024 12:46 AM

boop