Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Which death made you cry the most? (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69126)

LostInTheOrchids September 15th, 2023 10:13 PM

Which death made you cry the most?

SPOILERS!!

Which death(s) made you cry, and if so, which ones?

Psst: Gimme both books and on-site deaths!

For me it was Snowfur and Leafpool. I was so close to just sobbing everytime I read through their deaths

ChaosBringer. September 15th, 2023 10:16 PM

Re: Which death made you cry the most?

None!! My emotions don't work well, so I'll feel nothing when a good or my favorite character dies.
@Peach

Tecumori September 15th, 2023 10:19 PM

Bluestar.

Her finally being reunited with the kits she gave up and having them forgive her right before she died was so heartwarming :lovesquee:

alkaline September 15th, 2023 10:31 PM

greywing. i - just. no? his kids were there with him and like OWIE ????? probably the first time I read a character death that was from the DYING character's point of view. that scene is probably my favorite [and subjectively in my opinion the best from the warrior's series] plus it was really a quieter death, nothing from war or some other conflict. just him and his fire-induced asthma.

LostInTheOrchids September 15th, 2023 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by navarra (Post 1471430)

greywing. i - just. no? his kids were there with him and like OWIE ????? probably the first time I read a character death that was from the DYING character's point of view. that scene is probably my favorite [and subjectively in my opinion the best from the warrior's series] plus it was really a quieter death, nothing from war or some other conflict. just him and his fire-induced asthma.

Imma roast this so hard

Asthma = Breathn't

MockingRabbit September 16th, 2023 04:27 AM

Uhh, I cant really remember... The only one I remember is in the broken code when the cat whose name I have forgotten falls in the water. *shrug*
As for on site, I haven't killed any characters yet, and the only death I can remember, I didn't even get to see the final death post.
But I did have to kill my OC Lara Stone on another RP site, which really hurt me;-;

Bean September 16th, 2023 06:28 AM

I agree with nav

Gray's wings death jsut WHYYYYYYY?????????

I legit cried actual tears, and I was just crying throught his whole death scene

his BIOLOGICAL KITS + MATE WAS WITH HIM
AND HE SAW HIS BROTHERS DEAD MATE AND KITS??????

:sob:

_Snowstorm_ October 4th, 2023 10:46 AM

Silverstream, Bluestar, Tigerstar, Brokenstar, Feathertail

elswhere October 4th, 2023 04:03 PM

kinda underrated in my opinion but def feathertail and bluestar </3

also reading my own character's death (maplebird) just had me in tears writing it like oml

Spookez. October 5th, 2023 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haunted peach (Post 1471421)
SPOILERS!!

Which death(s) made you cry, and if so, which ones?

Psst: Gimme both books and on-site deaths!

For me it was Snowfur and Leafpool. I was so close to just sobbing everytime I read through their deaths

I wasn't really crying but Silverstreams death made me mad lol