Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [WindClan] as strong as rushing winds[finder] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81756)

iliri April 18th, 2024 05:18 PM

as strong as rushing winds[finder]

In the wild embrace of gales untamed,
Where whispers blend with echoes named,
There lies a strength, unseen, unfurled,
In every breeze that sweeps the world.
Mighty gusts, they dance and play,
Through valleys deep and skies so gray,
They whisper the tales of ancient lore,
As strong as rushing wings, they soar.

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=51135
Hello, everyone! Back again with yet another finder for a new character that I’m hoping to willingly progress and develop as time moves on. So, meet Eveningkit! My newest little bundle of joy whom I deeply hope to keep active with as he grows and prospers. He’s new, but I already have lots in store for him in the coming days. Even with him as a new character, I have certain requirements needed for him for him to be introduced into WindClan. You may be wondering what this may be exactly for, but in all honesty, I am trying to look for a family for him! Given that he is going to be a WindClan character, I would like for him to develop some future interactions, and he is going to need a family. Please don’t make any throwaway characters for this, as I want his family to be cared about. Now, with this out of the way, why don’t we get to know the boy a little bit before diving into what I am going to want for familial members/interactions in general?

Overall Personality:

Eveningkit is often known for being extremely outgoing and extroverted. If there’s one thing that Eveningkit wants to do, it’s to learn, learn, learn! The world around him is like an open book for him to explore and discover. So much to learn, so much to do, it’s almost impossible to handle for this little guy. He’s quite bright, quickly picking up on what he learns and displaying a good amount of intelligence for one so young. This will aid him well in the moons to come. His desire to learn and explore is tempered with a natural built-in code to follow the rules. Eveningkit is very keen on sticking to the rules even with his undying desire to explore the world, yet it’s so tempting. It often tears him apart, wishing to explore where he shouldn’t and talk to others when they’ve told him to keep quiet, yet he really doesn’t want to break the rules and make the high ranks angry. Who knows? Maybe one day, his curiosity will get the better of him.

As stated, Eveningkit is relatively extroverted. This little bugger loves talking to others, babbling on and on, and asking whatever questions he can. Even with his chatter mouth, he’s learned when there’s a time to stop talking, picking up faster than most kits that respect is an important value. So, he tries to do just that: Be respectful to the big cats. Even if he’s bursting to talk to someone or ask about something.

As much as he may seem like a perfect child, he’s far from it. Eveningkit is quick to make judgments on others and stick with them for a long time until they’re proven wrong. This can make him hold grudges or pretenses for days, weeks, perhaps even moons. Once he learns the truth, though, he will apologize and understand his wrongdoings.

Despite his outward respect, politeness, and understanding of others, Eveningkit is pretty self-centered. He may not always say it, but he views himself more highly than his denmates because of his “superior” strength and his “more mature” personality. He cares a lot about how he’s viewed, so he’ll try to please those around him so he gets praise and warmth. He also usually tries to get what he wants above others, but not in an obvious way - if he can’t disguise it to make it look like he wasn’t a jerk, he’ll let it go. Still, he does genuinely care about his clan-mates, and especially as he grows older, his loyalty to them will be unwavering.

Traits: Curious, bright, obedient, adventurous, extroverted, excitable, respectful, judgemental, understanding, polite, self-centered, people-pleaser, selfish, loyal.

Please note that his personality will begin to shift and develop over time as he grows older, and maybe his traits will gradually change and shift into more negative or positive traits as he gradually grows older. He won’t stay a child forever. :heartbounce:

Appearance:

Eveningkit is Maine Coone mix, so he’s massive, towering over most of the kits in the nursery. He’s stronger than his denmates; when he gets older, his muscles will develop quickly. His body is still developing, being the typical kit body of small and chubby, withstanding a round belly and a playful, energetic manner. But he’ll grow into a sturdy frame with a broad chest and shoulders and a square head, his body eventually turning lean and toned around the legs and especially around his stomach area. He has round ears and a round muzzle, both of which look almost too big for his head. Eveningkit has medium-length, thick fur that brushes out at his tail and chest. His pelt always seems to be ruffled and dirty from his consistent exploring, being difficult to keep clean; a habit that he eventually grows into doing. Eveningkit’s eyes are large and bright, reflecting his curiosity and wonder. They would not have developed their piercing yellow color, being instead a lighter shade, possibly a soft amber or green. He’s a dark gray tabby, albeit a lighter shade compared to his darker fur. The tabby markings are less pronounced and more fuzzy adding to his adorable charm.

Well, now with that out of the way, let's move towards the more needed stuff for him? He's going to need parents, but I don't mind if it's adopted or biological, I would heavily prefer biological as it could help them develop more. He's going to need some siblings(at least 3) to keep his life a little more entertaining, but please make them look similar to how he currently looks, as he is dark-furred and has tabby markings, same goes for parents if you are going to make them biological. As I have stated, please do not make throwaway characters. I want him to develop a good, impactful relationship with his family and friends.

Father: 0/1
This role is gonna be picky, as I don't mind if it's either adopted or biological, but I would want for his father to be someone whom he looks up to often, the same being said for the mother role.
Mother: 0/1
Again, very picky. I don't mind if it's either adopted or biological, but like the father figure, I would want for this to be someone he would look up to quite often.
Siblings: 0/3
Not really picky with these, but I would want them to look similar to him if they are biological siblings, but that won't be necessary if you are aiming to have them be adopted siblings instead!
Best Friend: 0/1
This role will be a little bit picky to pick. This would need to be a cat who shares the same interests as him and wants to explore the world alongside him. But, I am willing to make changes if needed!
Friends: 0/unlimited
Not much to say here; just create some cats to be his friends!
Enemies: 0/unlimited
Honesty, not much to say here either. Just expect Eveningkit to give your character a judgmental look if they treat him wrongly.

Optional form down below!

Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
How Active Are You?:
Plot Ideas?:
Mention Me!: @iliri

chickadee April 18th, 2024 05:40 PM

Re: as strong as rushing winds[finder]

sibling placeholder

Buzzardkit

name: buzzardkit
sexuality: tbd

wip

wip

Spider-in-the-corner April 19th, 2024 07:09 AM

Name:Pumpkin-kit
Sexuality: female (ace one day)
Appearance: wip
Personality: a sweet quite and bubbly she kit
Role?: sibling
How Active Are You?: simi
Plot Ideas?: a lil bit of trauma

lys.luvbot April 19th, 2024 07:42 AM

Placeholder for mother\father

braveleopard. April 19th, 2024 07:56 AM

@iliri
I have two characters to fill some roles:
minttuft for adoptive mother (she is currently in a rejoining plot for wc after being missing but-) (if minttuft is chosen for mother eveningkit should have plenty of adopted siblings i think)
and leopardkit(almost paw!!) for friend

Epiales April 19th, 2024 09:44 AM

Name: Mothkit

Sexuality: unknown currently :3

Appearance: he is a light, very light brown medium fluffy kitty with light-coloured splotches. Her pelt is curly. He has dark-colored "freckles" on his muzzle and near his nose. Her eyes are a light grey blue.
(I based this off of a dog ;-; so look up mudi dogs and look at it like it is a cat--)

Personality: introverted, she tends to huddle up in the nursery a bit, not wanting to leave or go much of anywhere. He is also a bit of a cup half empty when a situation goes wrong, panicking, a lot, they bursting out how they should've stayed back. She is ah... overprotective at times and is kind in parental mode with everyone, even if she is younger and likes to constantly make sure everyone is alright, especially when she gets to know you. He is also constantly nervous and ferreting over others around him, and he is terrible at lying so when he says it's nothing, it is noticeable it is something.

Age: (;-; I didn't think this far ahead, plus you never said the age of Evening :3 )

Role?: friend... maybe into best friend-- idc

How Active Are You?: active during the weekdays on rapid fire mode >:3 unless I'm sick ;-;

Plot Ideas?: maybe he pulls Moth out of her little cocoon in the nursery to explore a bit... and Moth falls in love with the outside world without the nursery.

I was gonna make this just a quick thing but got into it a bit to much I think ;-;
also, you don't have to roleplay with me much if it might make you to busy or stressed and take your time as well!

Bean April 20th, 2024 03:27 PM

I am here now ehehehe >;D

Name:
Flashfeather

Sexuality:
Aroace, Gay

Appearance:
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body, a skinny build and green eyes

Personality:
Hard-working, Loyal, Kind, Clumsy, Goofy

Role?:
Friend, Maybe older brother figure?

How Active Are You?:
uhhhh school is being a butt so 7/10

Plot Ideas?:
A Nope Sandwich with extra Nope Sauce

Mention Me!:
@iliri \\

ChaosBringer. April 20th, 2024 07:22 PM

Name: Whisperingpaw
Sexuality: Pan or Bi questioning
Appearance: A marigold-orange tom with dull green eyes. He has a lanky and strong structure
Personality: Usually grumpy and rude to everyone, snarky and introverted. But inside, he's just an apprentice who doesn't know how to comprehend everything that's happened to him
Role?: Friend!
How Active Are You?: Everyday
Plot Ideas?: Whisperingpaw could be this grumpy emo boy that could be a big brother figure for Eveningkit, always lurking to defend this bundle of joy!

glitch May 8th, 2024 06:54 PM

vixenkit
the most adorable boi to ever live

sexuality - he a baby u goober! though maybe gay boy...

gender - male he/him

appearance - vixenkit is a pale brown tom with darker markings and green eyes. he is missing one of his back legs (born w/o it) and because of this he has a hard time running or just moving fast in general.

personality - he's a really sweet boy, he will go up to cats and give them flowers. i created him yesterday so yk he will just share evening's interests most likely. he is also an energetic ball of fluff.

age - 3 moons

role - bff or friend

activity - dropping a bit this week bc of testing but i'd say 7-8/10?

plot ideas - evening could possibly be annoyed that vixen is moving a bit slower than him when they go adventuring, also that vixen (may) become a tunneler?

@iliri